All Comments on 'An Indian Marriage Ch. 05'

by rulerandcane

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This guy is a major douche and she's a weak dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

what kind of an animal does that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bastard

The English language in this is poor. This needs structure. Meeta needs to stand up for herself more and be the dominant role in the relationship. Dinesh needs to calm the fuck down he is not realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

There is nothing wrong with the girl. She is behaving the way she was raised. Unfortunately, so is this jerk. Too many Indian men have very inflated views of themselves. Not all but a lot of them do. Indian families traditionally valued male kids more than female. So too many of them grow up to be self-absorbed narcissists. This character is a good example of a repellant man. He has a nice pretty wife who wants to please him and he doesn't see her as the real person she is. He condemns her to a lousy life because she is obeying him, as she was raised to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOL these white people are so fukcing triggered

their puny little brains couldnt even begin to understand the beauty of an indian relationship, yet here they are spewing bs about how their relationships are suposedly superior. get a life you fucking incel white trash. at least indians stay together and dont have a fucking 50% divorce rate and get addicted to opioids like you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous