All Comments on 'An Italian boy in Camford Pt. 07'

by WittePiet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Sandro's New Approach to His Story

Everytime I see your name with a new story, I check my schedule for a long block of uninterrupted time and inventory my food/beer/wine supplies. Then I cocoon with your new gift. Part 7 was pure joy to experience. I love the ever growing extended family. Your characters have so many unique and interesting qualities. However, the size of the friends and family is getting difficult to manage. Do you have an artist friend who could draw a family tree which would include sidebars of friends? Thank you, thank your assistants for the enormous amount of time and effort to share this world with the members of Literotica.

avidreadravidreadralmost 11 years ago

A great read, Sandro is a great character. I have to agree with chesthairslave, that sometimes it's hard to remember who is who, mostly with the secondary characters. Other than that, I always enjoy a visit with the boys.

WittePietWittePietalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you both...

...for your kind comments. So few readers seem to like my stories that I really appreciate comments from the ones who do. Certainly in this series, the structure is very complex. I agree that the cast of the story is getting rather big, and maybe I should provide a list of characters with their relationships to the others.

WittePietWittePietalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Help in reading this story

To help you identify all the characters in this story, you will find a list of their names in the Biography section of my Profile. Click on WittePiet, then on biography

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittePiet@WittePiet
I am an elderly man with homoromantic fantasies. Having been a practising scientist for 50 years, I want to leave behind some publications that are not scientific, so I have spent a huge amount of time in the last few years writing these Literotica stories.