An Open Marriage Ch. 09 - 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, someone starts to play with my ass and then my balls. I yelp. Adriana looks passed me and she says "Hoshi."

Hoshi says "Can I have some of this?"

Adriana reluctantly says "I guess so. John pull out and I'll let Hoshi lie down."

I pull out but say "Adriana, I'll lay down and Hoshi can ride me. I want your tasty pussy on my face." She smiles and kisses me. I lay down and Hoshi kisses me and sits on my hard-on. I tell her "Your mouth tastes like my wife's pussy."

She laughs and says "Your wife is great. Good pussy." She starts to fuck me and Adriana lowers her pussy onto my face. As I eat Adriana's pussy some more I hear another woman cum. I think it's Maria. Another couple minutes and Joan screams that she's cumming. Marcus then lets go with a growl.

Hoshi is really fucking me and grunting every time she bottoms out on me. Adriana is really fucking my face hard. My nose is starting to hurt. I start to play with that butt plug again.

I hear Sue say "Oh, yes Carl, fuck me harder." I smile. Before long Adriana is cumming again and this time she seems to be squirting. Damn that's a lot of pussy juice. Adriana finally stops cumming and falls off of me.

Hoshi leans down and begins licking my face. She says "You have lots of Adriana juice on your face. Tastes good though." I kiss her hard and slip her the tongue. She continues to fuck me.

Sue starts to cum as she screams and says "God, yesssss, Carl! So good! Fuck me, fuck me!"

I look over and we've got a full swap going on. Jim is pounding into Vanessa. Marcus and Maria are in a '69'. I whisper into Hoshi's ear that our spouses are fucking the shit out of each other. Hoshi starts to breathe really heavily. Suddenly she squeals, grunts and says "Oh, yesssss! Oh, yessss!" Her pussy is clamped down on my cock. She fucks me until she finishes her orgasm. She collapses on me. I'm still hard as a rock. Sue starts to cum again too. I look over and Jim is on the bottom with Vanessa on top. I tell Hoshi to let me up cause I'm going to give Vanessa a DP. She rolls off and smiles at me. I give her a good long French kiss.

I take the condom off. Find the lube and walk over to Jim and Vanessa. I squirt some lube into Vanessa's ass and she jumps. She looks back and I say "How about a DP babe?" She smiles and says to bring it on. I finish lubing her up and put some lube on my cock. I then move behind her and when I touch my cock to her anus she stops fucking Jim. I slip into her and when I'm all the way into her, I pat her right ass cheek. I pull out a little and she starts to move Jim's cock in and out of her.

Now when she pulls off of him, I'm going in. She says "Oh, my God, John. This is awesome." The three of us fuck for a couple of minutes and Hoshi comes over and shakes her head. She then gets behind me and starts to play with my balls. Then she grabs the lube and is lubing my asshole. She pushes her right middle finger into me and starts to rub my prostate.

I say "Hoshi, not yet. I want to wait til Vanessa is ready to cum." So she pulls out of my ass and I relax a little.

Hoshi reaches under Vanessa with her left hand and starts to rub her clit. Vanessa squeals. "Ohhhhhhhhh, Goooooooddddd! Yessssssssss, Hoshiiiiiiii!" Another minute and Vanessa screams. Hoshi quickly shoves her finger back into me and rubs my prostate hard. I blow my cork and begin to cum into Vanessa's ass. I cum for the longest time.

Hoshi pulls out of my ass and suddenly Jim says "Oh, shit!" He lasts another 30 seconds and cums too. All three of us are beat.

I pull out of Vanessa and go to the bathroom to clean up. I bring back a warm washcloth and clean Vanessa up a bit. Hoshi has Jim's condom off and is licking him clean. She then sticks the condom into her mouth and sucks it clean. When she's done she lays on top of him to kiss him. After I'm done cleaning her, Vanessa grabs me and gives me a long, deep French kiss. "John, that was so great. I thought you'd never stop cumming."

I say "Well, thank Hoshi for that, she was rubbing my prostate."

Vanessa looks at me and says "What?"

She looks at Hoshi who has a big smile on her face. "I put finger in both of them before they cum. Gives good cum, huh?"

Vanessa laughs and says "Yes, gives a good cum." Vanessa grabs me and kisses me deeply. I hear Marcus cumming again. I look over and Maria is taking his load. Maria then cuts loose again.

Joan comes over and grabs my cock. "John, I need another orgasm." I look at Vanessa and she nods her head 'yes'. I pull Joan to me and kiss her. I pull her to the mat and lie her down next to me. She wipes my cock off with a warm washcloth and then goes down on me and has me hard again in about five minutes. She sits on my cock and she's way too big for me. Marcus has stretched her out. We start to fuck but I tell her it's not going to work, no friction. She's got a tear in her eye.

I call out "Vanessa!"

Vanessa comes over and says "What, honey?"

"I'm not getting any friction. She's stretched out too much."

Vanessa thinks for a minute, grabs a condom and the lube and says "Fuck her ass."

Joan looks at Vanessa and smiles. She puts the condom on me, reaches under her and lubes her own ass. She then sits down again, slipping my cock into her ass. "Oh, yessssss!" she says. Hoshi has Sue on the mat next to us. She's on her stomach eating Sue's pussy. Joan is bouncing up and down on my cock and groaning. Sue starts to moan. I look over to see if anyone else is getting busy. Vanessa is sitting between Jim and Carl, playing with both their cocks and she appears to be getting them hard again. Marcus is eating Adriana.

I'm just laying back and letting Joan fuck herself. I start to rub her clit. I hear Vanessa say "You fuck his wife and Jim, you fuck Sue."

Soon Carl is on his knees behind Hoshi and he is slipping into Hoshi's pussy and Jim kneels down and says "May I fuck you, Sue?"

Sue says "Sure, Jim." She scoots away from Hoshi and Jim enters her. Maria sees an entrance and runs over to scoot under Hoshi. Vanessa walks over and sits on my face and starts to rub back and forth on my face.

Joan starts to cum in a couple of minutes. After she stops, she gets off, pulls the condom off and starts to blow me. She smart enough to add a handjob with sucking the head of my cock. I continue to eat my wife. Adriana starts to scream again. Then Maria cums followed shortly by Hoshi. Carl continues to fuck her after she stops cumming. I'm working on Vanessa's clit. I shove two fingers into my wife's ass and she blasts off. Sue is moaning. Joan gets me to cum again and takes my cum to swallow. Carl then starts to cum.

Everyone appears to be done except Sue and Jim. Sue is moaning loudly now and really pushing back at Jim. Hoshi crawls over and kisses Sue. She then reaches between them and starts to rub Sue's clit. Sue lasts for another minute or so and then starts to cum. Hoshi reaches around her husband and sticks a finger in his ass to rub his prostate. He starts to cum in another ten seconds and Sue finishes the same time he does. Hoshi kisses them both.

We all lay on the mats breathing hard. Vanessa joins me laying on top and Hoshi crawls on top of her husband. Sue crawls over and cuddles with Vanessa and me. Joan crawls over to my other side and cuddles. Maria, feeling left out crawls between Vanessa and my legs. She begins to lick us both slowly.

I think we are all done. I tell Vanessa I'm thirsty and hungry. She says "Me too." She gets up and helps me up. We both help Sue, Joan and Maria up and the five of us walk to the kitchen for food and drinks. Everyone follows. We're all done fucking and sucking but we all stand around eating and drinking. Nobody has clothes on. Jim and Hoshi walk over and start talking with Vanessa and I. Hoshi says "You guys are a lot of fun. Do you come to swinger club?"

I say "We've been there but only once."

Jim says "We'd love to party with you guys again. Tonight was great fun."

Hoshi says "Yes it was, great fun."

Jim says "And bring Sue for sure." We all laugh. Sue walks over and says "Did I just hear my name called?"

I say "We've been invited to the swingers' club including you."

Sue blushes. We all say "Awwww."

Jim says "We've got a sex party planned for St. Patrick's Day. I'm Irish so we go all out. We'd love for you all to come. Bring anyone you want. Tonight was very enjoyable and everyone was so hot."

I say "Well, send us a note to remind us and let us know where the party will be."

Jim says "Will do. You guys should liven the party up quite a bit. We know quite a few people from the club. Some will be there. Everyone is safe and most are pretty good lays. Marcus and Adriana will be coming, I'm sure. We party with them all the time."

I say "That's what they told us. Hoshi, have you fucked Marcus?"

Hoshi laughs and says "Yes, John, I have but don't recommend it very often. It took me almost a week to get back to close to normal. I still think I'm stretched a little more than I was."

Joan says "I'm starting to think that's true. I hope that shrinking douche works."

Hoshi says "It didn't work too well for me."

Joan says "Oh, fine."

We shoot the breeze some more. They tell us several stories about the swingers' club. We're going to have to go there more often.

The party breaks up about 2am. Everyone finds their clothes, dresses and kisses us goodbye. Vanessa invites Joan to stay but she says "I'm sorry, honey, I'm going home and use that douche. I hope it works."

I think "Poor Marcus. Nobody wants to fuck him cause they are afraid of getting stretched out." Adriana is amazing cause she seems to be able to fuck him and still be tight enough for me.

Vanessa asks Sue if she wants to sleep with us, she says she does. After our bathroom breaks, we all cuddle in bed with Vanessa in the middle. There's some touching and groping but nothing serious. I dip my fingers into my wife's juicy pussy and then suck them. She laughs at me. Soon Sue is asleep and Vanessa kisses me. We both lay there awhile and finally nod off cuddling together.

February 22nd - Vanessa and I talk about Joan's birthday on the 28th. Vanessa says "John, it's high time Joan got a DP. I'm thinking Marcus and you filling her up and you don't need to wear a condom."

I look at her and she's smiling at me. "Okay, that sounds okay, honey." We call Marcus and tell him about the DP and he says he loves the idea. We then call Joan and tell her we've got a birthday party planned for her and a special fuck planned. We decide to invite Maria, Carl, and Joe so the other ladies will have someone to play with.

February 28th - Joan's Birthday Party.

We are waiting for everyone to arrive. We have drinks and a cake for the party. Vanessa and Sue are naked but with bathrobes on. Since the thermostat is set on 78 for the orgy, I have just underwear on. Joan and Maria come together and arrive at 8pm. Maria immediately removes her coat and she is naked and looks totally edible. Joan follows with her coat and she's naked too. Marcus and Adriana are next. Adriana is wearing hot lingerie under her coat. Carl and Joe turn up together a few minutes later.

Once everyone is here, Vanessa brings out the cake and lights the two number candles on top. Joan is now 69, a wonderful number. We sing "Happy birthday" for Joan and then everyone has cake with drinks. We all hug and kiss her and cop some feels.

After everyone eats their cake and drinks their drinks, I grab a small sliver of cake and walk up to Joan, kiss her and while kissing her I reach down with the cake and shove it into her vulva. She jumps back and laughs. I say "Oh, damn, now I'm going to have to lick and eat your pussy clean." She laughs again. I say "Go lay down on one of the mats, birthday girl."

She scurries over and lays down. I lay down between her legs and start to lick her clean. She moaning pretty quickly. As I finally get her totally cleaned up she orgasms. It's a minor orgasm but it will do for now. Marcus is feeding her his cock and he's getting pretty hard. I slip my underwear off and Vanessa moves over to get me a little harder. Sue jumps in for me eating Joan's pussy. Soon Marcus and I are both hard. He lays down next to Joan and slips a condom on. Joan straddles Marcus and slowly sits down on Marcus' nine and a half incher. It takes her a while but she gets it all in. They start to move and I grab the lube. Joan yelps as I start to lube her up. She says "John, what's going to happen now?"

I say "Your birthday present, sweetheart. Hold still." I lube her some more and begin to slip into her ass without a condom. She starts to growl. She's very tight thanks to Marcus' big cock in that pussy. I finally get balls deep.

She looks at Vanessa and says "Thank you so much Vanessa, I love you." Marcus and I start to fuck her slowly at first but soon we are really driving into her hard.

Joan says "Oh my, God. So full. So good."

Everyone else is getting naked and starting to fool around. Carl grabs Adriana. Maria grabs Joe. Vanessa moves over and gives Marcus her pussy to lick. Joan starts to cum with a scream after about three minutes. She yells "Oh, Vanessa, this is so awesome! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shittttttttttttttttt! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Joan is cumming constantly. Marcus and I both last for nearly ten minutes. I start to cum first and he follows shortly thereafter. Joan is screaming the entire time we are cumming. When we finish, she collapses onto Marcus and I collapse onto her back. I slowly pull out. Marcus is holding on to Joan and she is not moving. She's passed out. After a few minutes, Joan is moving and has rolled off of Marcus. I lay down next to Joan and ask her how she is. She says "Oh, John, I'm wonderful. What a religious experience!!"

I tell her "Honey, I'm going to go to the bathroom and I'll be right back. Just relax and enjoy the view. I'll be back and then we can see if we can get busy again."

She says "Oh, yes John. Please hurry."

I go and wash up. I come back to the mat that Joan is laying on and immediately grab her and hug her. I've brought a wet washcloth to clean her ass which is dribbling my cum. After I clean her up, she hugs me back and gives me a long French kiss. "John, if you can get an erection again I want you to fuck my ass again. Fuck it as hard as you can. Spank my ass cheeks while you are doing it. Pull my hair. Twist my nipples. Pinch my clit. I want some pain to go with the pleasure, lover. Make me hurt, please! And then give me the orgasm of the century."

I grabbed my flaccid cock and say "You better start to work on this if you want this fuck."

Joan goes down on me and starts to suck me. It takes five minutes but I'm hard again. Joan says "Now fuck the hell out of my ass, stud!"

She gets on her hands and knees. I approach her from behind and begin to spank her ass cheeks. I give her twenty hard slaps on the ass and then slam into her hard. As I do she screams and yells "Yesssssssssssssss!" I grab her hair and pull it back and start to pump into her hard. Every few seconds I slap her on the ass. I do this for the first couple of minutes. Then I release her hair and latch on to her nipples. I start to pinch and twist her nipples while still pounding her hard. She's screaming again.

I whisper in her ear, "Don't you collapse."

It's going to take me quite a while for me to cum and I will cum in her ass. I won't let up until I do. I let go of her right nipple, slap her on both ass cheeks twice and pull her hair again. I look over and see Vanessa watching me. I smile at her and she smiles back. I continue pounding Joan and she's in constant ecstasy having orgasm after orgasm. After fifteen minutes, I feel my orgasm approaching so I reach under her and pinch her clitoris hard. She screams again and says "Holy shit, damnnnnnnnnnnn! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Goddddddddddddddddddd!" I start my orgasm and she screams again. Thirty seconds later, she does collapse. She's passed out, again.

I pull out of her and check on her. Her heart is beating very hard but she's okay. Vanessa gives me a long hot kiss and says "Good job, my love. I think you've taken care of her need for anal sex for a while." She laughs. I tell her I'm going to go wash.

After I get back from the bathroom, I go back over to to check on Joan. Vanessa is there caressing her. "Is she okay, honey?"

Vanessa says "Yeah, John, she's fine. You just wore her out, is all."

Joan slowly gets up, crawls over to me and kneels down with her head on the floor and her arms outstretched. "John, you are the best I've ever been with. You fuck the best and you are the best male pussy eater I've every been with. I am yours whenever you want me and my friend here allows it. That was definitely the orgasm of the century. Thank you so much. Please be my Dominant for as long as you wish."

I say "Joan, get up. That was just your birthday gift. If you want to be my submissive, you've got it. You're pretty much there anyway." I help her and Vanessa up. I give Vanessa a long hug and kiss. We invite Joan into our hug and each give her a French kiss.

Joan says "I am so tired now. And you're right Vanessa, I've had enough anal sex for quite a while. That was awesome, though. You are so damn lucky to have this man. And I'm lucky that you allow him to do what he does best to me. Thank you so much, Vanessa. I am in your debt forever."

Vanessa smiles and says "Oh, shut up woman. You are in nobody's debt forever. We both love you. You know that. You are my sister/lover and John's girlfriend."

Joan smiles and says "Nevertheless, I will do anything you want. I'd kill for you both. I'm so grateful for your friendship and love. God, I'm tired. I have to leave you now and go home to bed. I'm exhausted."

Vanessa says "Joan, why not spend the night with us. Wouldn't you like a good naked cuddle before dropping off to sleep?"

Joan says "I would love that. Thank you."

I say "Let's go take a shower and get you cleaned up. Then we will put you to bed."

"Thank you both." We thank everyone for coming and tell them we are going to take care of the birthday girl.

Adriana grabs me and tells me I was magnificent. She says she watched the entire thing very close. She gives me a long French kiss and says, "I only wish it was me instead of Joan you were pleasuring in the ass like that."

I thank Adriana and tell her to have a good evening and wave to everyone else.

We take the birthday girl and give her a good shower, washing her ass good. After we finish, we dry her off and then put some salve on her ass. We take her to bed, crawl in beside her and cuddle her until she falls asleep. Everyone else has gone home.

March 4th - Adriana's sexercise program. The ladies had Adriana's sexercise program scheduled today but Marcus calls and says Adriana is not feeling too well. He thinks she's coming down with a cold or something. They'll have to reschedule.

March 7th, 7pm - Another trip to the Swinger's club.

We decide to go to the March 7th party at the Swinger's club. That'll give us a 10 day break before Jim and Hoshi's St. Patrick's day orgy. Joan has decided not to go. She wants to go to the St. Patrick's Day orgy and she says she still feels tired. The ladies are getting ready and I'm sitting on the couch ready to go. I wonder what is going on in that bathroom; I'm guessing a little preliminary event before the big party. I've already told them both that I don't need to give them permission and don't need to be there. They can do whatever they want to each other. By 7:30pm, I'm wondering if we are ever going to get out of here. The ladies finally appear at 7:40pm. They both have big grins on their faces. I say "Just what have you two been up to?"