An Open Marriage Ch. 09 - 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue says "What do you mean? We wouldn't do that, would we Vanessa?"

Vanessa laughs and says "He can see right through us, Sue."

I say "Those looks on your faces tell the tale."

The ladies go to get dressed. They've both got green outfits and we're going to look hot. I don't know what Joan is wearing. I hope she matches us.

Twenty minutes later, the girls are dressed and Sue's hair is put up in this fabulous hairdo. Vanessa's always had straight long hair and she hasn't changed hers. She got a couple of barrettes that look like peacock feathers though. They look pretty cool in her hair.

Joan arrives and she's dressed like the others too, in green. She looks at me and says "Damn, Vanessa. I may have to throw your husband down right here and fuck him good."

Vanessa says "Yeah, he's looking pretty yummy lately. He's been working on his muscles especially his abdomen. I'm going to have to watch him closely so someone doesn't take him away from me."

Sue says "Shit, Vanessa, the man dolts on you. He's not going anywhere. I don't think I could steal him away even if I wanted to. Even when we're together as a threesome, I can tell who he really wants to be with. At orgies, he spends a significant amount of time watching what you are doing. He loves you."

Vanessa smiles and says "Yes, I know but he keeps getting better looking and I just know someone's going to try to steal him away."

Joan says "Girl, you are full of shit. Everyone knows he belongs to you."

I say "Vanessa, I have the best marriage in the world. I have the best wife in the world and she let's me play with some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Why would I want anything else?"

She smiles at me and the other two girls are beaming at what I said. I say "Let's go. Jim and Hoshi live on the north side of Seattle and it's already 7:35pm." I grab my black light jacket and the ladies have their wraps. The temperature is not too bad. It was 65 today and it's now around 60.

We head out and arrive at Jim and Hoshi's at 8:20pm. They've got a beautiful house. They meet us at the door and invite us in. The kisses are passed around. We walk in and the whole house looks like the inside of a Japanese house. Talk about feeling like you are in a foreign country. Hoshi takes our jackets and says "Wow, you all look great, can't wait to get at these hot women. And John, wow, I could jump you right now! Where did you get that stomach. Very nice."

They show us the entire house including the Japanese garden in the back yard which is all lit up including lots of paper lanterns. I love Japanese gardens and theirs is beautiful. They lead us down to the basement which is fully finished and looks wonderful. This is where the party will happen. They've got eight long couches and many overstuffed chairs around the outside of the room. Plenty of room to fuck. They introduce us around. Everyone looks great. Marcus and Adriana are here. Adriana looks kind of tired and weak.

I kiss Adriana and ask "How are you feeling, Adriana?"

She says "A little weak. It's been a rough couple of weeks but I'm feeling almost like new now. It will take me awhile to get back to normal physically. Although it looks like you've been hitting the gym a lot."

I say "Yeah, I've been there every day for two hours since our last get-together we had. Working mainly on my abs."

"Well, you look delicious."

Marcus shakes my hand and says "I guess I'd better start going to the gym more. You're showing me up here." I laugh. Marcus looks like he's got a permanent six pack. I bet he doesn't have to work very hard on his. I've been busting my ass on mine.

We mingle and drink. The ladies stay close to me.

Jim and Hoshi come up to talk with us. Jim talks mainly with Joan. Hoshi is talking with me and rubbing her hand over my abs. She then grabs my crotch. The green pants are so tight that you can make out my cock and balls. She strokes me and whispers into my ear. "John, can I have first fuck with you tonight?"

I smile at her, kiss her cheek and say "You have the first reservation."

She says "Oh, goody." I notice Jim is nibbling on Joan's ear and she seems to love it. Vanessa and Sue are making out again.

Hoshi drags me out on the dance floor and we begin to grind on each other. Her attentions are getting to me and I'm getting really hard. She says "John, would you like to go upstairs to my bedroom for some privacy."

I tell her "Sorry, Hoshi. I can only have sex with you in the presence of Vanessa. That's our main rule. We have to be in the same room."

She says "Awww, okay, I'll wait but I'm horny as hell.

I tell her "I can tell." I can also smell her arousal although I don't tell her that. Her smell is definitely turning me on. She's squirting those pheromones everywhere tonight.

By the time we get back to our group, there is another couple introducing themselves to Vanessa and Sue. Vanessa says "John, this is Mike and Linda. This is my husband, John." I say hello and shake Mike's hand. Mike is blonde and about 5' 10" and in pretty good shape. Linda is a big beautiful woman. She's not too overweight, just right. My guess is 15 to 20 pounds. She has a well defined waist and probably a 38D or E's chest. She has black, straight hair cut like Bettie Page. She's looks to be about my height which is one inch shorter than Mike.

Linda says "My, John, you're in very good shape." I thank her and she runs her hands over my stomach.

Mike seems to be interested in Vanessa. He's chatting her up. Linda moves to talk to Sue. Jim and Joan are dancing and fondling each other. Hoshi seems to be very possessive of me. She also seems to like to stand behind me with her cheek on my back and running her hands over my almost six pack. Occasionally she tries to stick her hand down the inside of my pants but it's way to tight for her to do that. I move us over to Mike and Vanessa. Mike and I talk for a bit. He seems like a nice guy. He's a financial adviser. Vanessa seems to be interested in him. She's holding his hand. I give her a smile and she returns it. She says "I'm guessing that Hoshi is interested in you tonight."

I laugh and say "How did you guess?"

After a short chat with him, I move over to Linda and Sue to talk awhile. Hoshi is glued to my back. I French kiss Sue long and hard. Linda says "Oh, I guess you know Sue then."

I laugh and say "Yes, Linda. Sue is very special to Vanessa and I. She's our boarder and also our lover."

Linda says "Oh, wow! That's great."

I say "Yes, she is and all three of us love each other. And we can include Joan in that also." Sue smiles and gives me another kiss. I talk with Linda for a while. I tell her she's a beautiful woman and I love the Bettie Page hairdo. She smiles and thanks me.

I give her a kiss and tell Sue to have fun. Sue says "You too. Looks like Hoshi has claimed you."

I laugh and say "Yeah, she's number one on the list tonight. But I wouldn't mind making you and Linda number two. One on my face and one on my cock." Sue looks at Linda and Linda smiles. Sue says that sounds good but we'll see after the first round.

Hoshi is pulling me over to one of the couches that nobody is on. She grabbed a condom and put it on the arm of the couch. She unsnaps my pants, unzips and works them over my ass and down my thighs. I think "Oh, I guess the orgy is starting." I look at the clock and it's 9:55pm. Close enough I guess. She has my nearly fully hard cock in her mouth fast. I feel kind of a fool since I'm the only one naked right now. I look over at Vanessa and she gives me a thumbs up. She was making out with Mike. Now she unzips him, takes his cock out and starts to work on it. Hoshi pushes me down on the couch and continues to suck me. I reach for her blouse and unbutton it. She's not wearing a bra so I start to play with those luscious breasts. When I'm rock hard, she stands up and strips completely.

I notice Sue and Linda have walked over to the large, overstuffed chair next to the couch Hoshi and I are on. They are stripping each other.

I grab her hand and pull Hoshi down on the couch. Her legs immediately spread as wide as she can get them. I kiss my way up her right leg and when at the top I give her a single kiss on her pussy. I then go back down to her left leg and kiss my way back up to her pussy. I kiss around it but kiss up her abdomen stopping at her breasts. She groans loudly and says "Please, John, eat my pussy."

I say "Not yet Hoshi."

I spend a lot of time sucking, licking and nibbling at both her nipples and then continue to kiss up to her face. I nibble on her neck and then her ears. I then give her a long, wet French kiss. When I break the kiss she says "Oh, God, I need you to fuck me hard."

I tell her "Turn over gorgeous." She flips over and I start to kiss my way down her back. I stop at her ass crack, spread it and kiss down the split. When I kiss her anus, she squeals. I continue to kiss down to her pussy. She has raised her ass up to allow me access and she has her back arched at a ridiculous bend. I start to lick her pussy lips and pull them with my lips. She's moaning loudly now.

I spread her outer lips and her inner lips are just dripping with juice. I start to tease her inner lips and pull them with my lips. "Oh, God, John, please fuck me, please."

I continue to service her wet pussy and slip two fingers into her vagina. "Oh, yesssssss!" I start to finger-fuck her and she starts to push back at me. I start to lick her clit and flick my tongue back and forth over it. She starts to hit the couch with her fists.

I suck her clit, which is surprisingly large, into my mouth. As I suck her clit, she starts to growl deep in her throat. After about thirty seconds, she screams as she starts her first orgasm.

I let that orgasm run it's course, and then I grab the condom, roll it on and slip into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh, John. That's what I want. Fuck me! Fuck me!" I slip my right thumb into her ass, she yelps, and start to fuck her with both my cock and thumb. Her voice is deep but she's saying "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,,,," over and over again. I'm not taking it easy on her but pounding her good.

I look over at Vanessa and Mike is eating her pussy. She sees me looking and smiles at me. I smile back and mouth "I love you!" She mouths it back to me. I wink at her. She smiles.

Sue and Linda are naked and in a '69' munching on each others pussies. Sue is nearly upside down. As I continue to pound Hoshi, I glance around the room and it seems everyone is at it. Most are still licking genitals but there are at least two other couples fucking. One of those fucking couples is Jim and Joan. Joan catches my eye and throws me a kiss. I mouth "I love you!" to her and she mouths it back to me. Jim looks over, smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

About five minutes into the hard fuck of her pussy and ass, Hoshi screams and starts another orgasm. The scream is really loud so everyone looks over at us. They are all smiling. I fuck her through three more orgasms and then mine starts. She screams louder when she feels my cock throbbing, squirting the cum into the condom.

When I finish I lean down on her but can't get to her face. She's bent at such a ridiculous angle and her ass is pushed up so high, it just isn't possible to kiss her face. I pull out and start to rub her back from her neck to her ass which is still high up in the air. She's breathing hard but not moving. I bend over and whisper in her ear "Are you okay, Hoshi?"

After a minute or so, she turns her head and looks at me and whispers "Yes, okay."

I say "Do you want to sit up?"

She says "Help me, John." I assist her to straighten herself out. How that woman gets into that position at her age is beyond me.

We sit on the couch together and she hugs tight into me. She grabs the condom and sucks it dry. We French kiss and she says "That was great. Had really hard orgasms. I'm so tired now though."

I laugh and say "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She says "Oh, yes, I really enjoy it. You really a good fuck. Just hold me for awhile."

I do and we watch the other couples. Mike and Vanessa are going at it hard now. I hear a scream from the overstuffed chair and Sue is cumming. A short time later, Linda starts her cum. There are a smattering of other groans and screams as other people start to orgasm. Jim stiffens his back and let's out a growl as he cums into Joan. Joan then squeals and starts her orgasm.

Hoshi looks up at me and says "Sorry, John, I forget to suck you clean." She leans down and starts to clean my flaccid cock. After she is done, I'm half hard again. She says "You want me to continue and give you another cum?"

I say "No, sweetie. I'm going to wait for another pussy to be ready."

She says "Okay, but keep holding me until you find another one."

Linda is sitting in the chair with Sue sitting on her resting. Vanessa is cumming now and it sets Mike off. I look at Sue and Linda and Linda is whispering in Sue's ear. Sue shakes her head 'yes'. Linda looks over at me and waves me over. I excuse myself from Hoshi and thank her for a wonderful fuck. She kisses me and says she really enjoyed it too. I walk over and sit on the arm of the chair across from Sue. Sue immediately grabs my half hard cock and begins to stroke it.

Linda says "John, how do you want to do this threesome?"

I look at Sue and say "Sue, how about a rotation fuck?"

Sue says "Yeah! But how should we time it?"

I say "There's a clock on the wall over there. The lady riding me can time it."

Linda says "What's a rotation fuck?" Sue explains it to her and she says she's in. Linda says "So the one riding your cock watches the clock and we switch every three minutes?"

"Yep, that's how it works. We keep going until I cum. Okay? You two can cum as many times as you can. Someone needs to get me real hard first." Sue volunteers. Two minutes later I'm ready. I can't help it, Sue just turns me on being near me.

We grab a towel and lay it on the floor. I lay down and Linda says "Sue, you take the first time on his cock. I want him to taste my pussy." Sue laughs and agrees. She puts a condom on me and sits down on my cock. Linda moves around and just squats on my face. I start to lick her pussy and Sue starts to fuck me.

Sue says "Starting the time."

Three minutes later, Sue says "Switch." Linda gets up and so does Sue. They both kneel down again; Sue on my face and Linda on my cock.

Sue says "Don't forget the clock, Linda."

Linda says "I'm timing." They go at it again and are both moaning when the three minutes is up.

I lose count how many times they switch but it must be about 5 or 6 times before Linda has her first orgasm. Sue follows after another switch. I'm actually starting to feel like I'm getting close. Linda has another one on my face and Sue's next one is on my cock. I'm close now because Sue's last orgasm really squeezed my cock. She's tight anyway and has pretty good vaginal muscle tone too. They switch again (must be their 6th or 7th switch). We're all getting pretty tired by now. Sue is on my face and Linda on the cock. They both cum again before the next switch and as Linda clamps down on my cock, my scrotum feels like its being electrically shocked and I groan loudly and orgasm.

Sue falls forward. She crawls around and lays next to me, giving me a big French kiss. Linda is collapsed on top of me. After a minute or so, Linda sits back up and says "Whoooo! That was good. I'm exhausted. Anybody know how many orgasms we had?"

I say "Well, I had one." They both laugh. I say "I think you both had at about four. Linda, you are one sexy woman. That haircut is really sexy. And that pussy tastes great."

She smiles and says "Thanks, John."

I look at Sue and say "And what can I say about this woman except she's awesome and I love her."

Sue leans over and kisses me again and says "You're the one who's awesome, stud. I'm the second luckiest woman in the Seattle-Tacoma area." I laugh. Linda finally gets off of me. We all cuddle together for a few minutes.

After we get back up on the chair, I look for Vanessa as does Sue. Vanessa and Jim are now going at it with Jim doing her doggie style. Joan is sucking Marcus off. Marcus and Adriana didn't seem to be doing much. I guess Adriana is still too tired. I kiss Sue and Linda again and walk over to Adriana. I kneel down in front of her, kiss both her knees and I say "How's the most beautiful woman in the western United States??"

She smiles at me and says "Tired."

I say "Could I go down on you?"

She says "Damn, I'd love you to do that but I don't think I'd better. I probably should still be in bed resting."

I rise and walk behind her. I reach over her and grab her breasts, squeeze them and whisper in her ear "Well, please get better fast. It's almost a given that we will fuck during these orgies and I miss watching that fabulous body while we fuck."

She says "I'll be ready to fuck you the next orgy for sure. By the way, I love the abs, honey. You are really looking good."

I smile and give her a kiss on the cheek. I say "I'm going to go and see if I can boost Vanessa's orgasm. See you later."

I walk over to Jim and Vanessa. I kneel down next to her and kiss her. I slip under her and start to torment her nipples. Jim starts to speed up pounding into her. She starts to moan and reaches under herself and starts to play with her clit. I lick, suck and nibble those big nipples for awhile and she is breathing hard and moaning. I sense she's close. After another minute, I start to pinch and twist those long nipples. She screams and starts her orgasm. I think Jim is surprised by her orgasm because he groans and starts to cum. I stop pinching her nipples and start to lick them to make them feel better.

I slide partway out and she kisses me hard and deep. I slide all the way out, reach over and shake hands with Jim. He says "That was some orgasm. It surprised me when she clamped down on me."

I lean down and say "How's my favorite woman doing?"

Vanessa says "I'm great. Tired though."

I say "Yeah, me too." I walk back to where Marcus and Adriana are and kneel behind Joan. I shove two fingers into her pussy, she yelps and looks back and I start to finger-fuck her. She continues sucking Marcus. I stick my left thumb into her ass and begin fucking her with that. She starts to moan around Marcus' cock which isn't easy.

A couple minutes later, Marcus starts to cum in Joan's mouth. After she swallows his load and sucks him clean, she starts to concentrate on what I'm doing to her. In a couple more minutes, she starts to cum. She cums for over a minute and then pulls away from me. She lays down for a while and then turns around and says "Thanks, John. That was great."

I smile at her and give her a thumbs up, the same thumb that was in her butt. I walk around to the bathroom to wash my hands and mouth. As I come back out, my girls are there waiting for me. They all smile at me and come to hug me. I say "Is anyone hungry and thirsty cause I am?" They all say they are.

We walk over to the table with the food and drinks on it. We each grab something to eat and something to drink and find an empty couch. We all sit down together. Vanessa says "You were in on at least one of all of our orgasms tonight. You are definitely taking care of us."

I say "Well, got to take care of my girls." They all laugh.

Sue says "I had like 5 orgasms and John gave me 4 of them. I really love that rotation fuck."

Vanessa laughs and says "I saw you guys doing that. It was fun to watch."

Joan says "I wish I was in that rotation but I didn't notice you doing it."

I say "It was fun."

Vanessa French kisses me and says "You really do keep an eye on me when we are in a orgy, don't you."