An Open Marriage Ch. 09 - 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say "Why wouldn't I keep an eye on the most important woman in my life? Actually, tonight I kept an eye on all three of you whenever I could. It was kind of hard to do that during the rotation fuck though."

We watch for another half hour and Vanessa suggests it's time to go. We start to look for our clothes. Hoshi sees us and comes over to kiss us all and thank us for coming. We all thank her. We get dressed and as we're walking out I veer over, French kiss Adriana and shake Marcus' hand. Jim meets us at the door and thanks us all for cumming. Linda and Mike come running and kiss us all. We tell them all good night and head for home.

When we get home, we ride up in the elevator. As we get out, I give Joan a big kiss and she grabs Sue to kiss her. Vanessa grabs Joan and kisses her. We tell her to sleep well. In the apartment, Sue says she's tired and kisses us both. She heads for her bedroom. Vanessa and I strip. In the bed she says "Are you too tired?"

I say "Well, what do you have in mind?"

She says "How about a '69'"?

I say "We can give it a try. I'm not real that tired and I should have recovered by now."

She turns around and straddles me. We start to lick and suck each other. I slip a finger into her butt. She decides to do the same to me. She starts to rub my prostate. She then adds stroking and it's pretty hot. I'm not going to last long but I don't think she is either. She's moaning around my cock. Three minutes into it and she starts to cum with a loud moan. After she stops, she starts fucking my ass with her middle finger with a rub on my prostate every time she pushes her finger into me. I don't last 30 seconds more. Screaming I give her a pretty good load considering it's my third orgasm of the night.

She says "I love you John."

I say "I love you Vanessa." We both jump up to wash our hands.

We cuddle and pull the covers over us. Minutes later we're asleep. The next morning, Sue comments that we woke her up and then laughs. We both apologize and she says it's no big deal, that she went right back to sleep. She says "John, I'm surprised you still had an orgasm in you." I smile at her and wink. I kiss Vanessa and say "This woman can usually get me to cum."

***************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, March 18th. Wow! That was a fantastic orgy last night. We met a new couple. I really like Mike. He's handsome and he fucked me good. John got to fuck his wife Linda too. Jim and Hoshi are a fun couple. We're going to have to invite those two couples to our next orgy. I kept my eye on John a good part of the night and he actually does watch what I'm doing. I'd been told he does that but it surprised me that it's true. Sue and Joan both said he was keeping an eye on both of them too. My husband - the protector."

***************************************

March 20th - Adriana calls for Vanessa.

Adriana calls and wants to talk to Vanessa. She's putting together another try at the sexercise class. She wants to do it on the 23rd. Vanessa looks at the calender and says "That's good for me. I'll let everyone know."

March 23rd - Sexercise class.

Vanessa, Sue, Joan and Maria are getting ready for the sexercise class. Adriana calls and invites me to come. Marcus has the day off and wants company. I agree. We head over at 1:30pm. When we get there the living room has like 15 women in it. Some we have met like Hoshi, Linda, and Julia all who wave at me. Marcus comes and shakes my hand. We go into the kitchen. The ladies run through various exercises with Adriana teaching. We can hear them but not see what they are doing. We talk about various things including sports, outdoor activities, workouts, etc.

Eventually, Vanessa sticks her head in the kitchen and says that they are finished. I shake Marcus' hand, tell him I enjoyed the talk (I don't get to shoot the breeze with guys much; it's an estrogen world for me) and say goodbye. On the way home, the ladies are talking about the exercises. Joan suggests they have an exercise session every other day. Vanessa and Sue agree.

I say "Can I join in?"

Sue says "Do you want a tighter vagina, John?" Everyone laughs including me.

I say "Well, it couldn't hurt to exercise the muscles down there now could it?" They generally agree that it couldn't. I suggest to Vanessa and Sue that we should do the sexercises on the days we don't go to the gym. They both agree. Joan says she wants to start going to the gym with us too. She says after that birthday party she's realized she needs to get in shape.

To be continued...