An Open Marriage Ch. 09 - 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa says "Who us?"

Sue laughs. Sue says "Practice makes perfect."

I say "Damn, women are so lucky. They can cum and cum and cum and never have to worry about whether they can go again."

They both laugh and Vanessa says "Yep, the only limiting factor is our energy."

"So are you two ready?"

They both say yes and we head out. Sue was worried that her period might show up but it didn't so far. Funny having to worry about that again. We arrive at the club 60 minutes later. We walk into the entrance. We walk through the orgy room hand in hand. Sue's eyes are bugging out. There are about ten couples and a few extra women all fucking and sucking. Jim and Hoshi are there and wave at us. I don't see Marcus and Adriana though.

We go upstairs to the locker room and get undressed. I strip all the way again and use a towel. The ladies keep their panties on and also grab towels. We walk downstairs and into the orgy room. Jim waves us over to where they are. There's enough room for the three of us to sit next to them. Hoshi is sucking on Jim's cock. She waves at us. Vanessa immediately drops her towel and joins her and they start to share. I shake Jim's hand and ask him how everything is. I replies that he's great, especially right now. I laugh. Sue is sitting there watching Vanessa and Hoshi sucking Jim. I whisper in Sue's ear, "Take your towel off and start playing with Hoshi." She removes her towel and moves over to Hoshi and starts playing.

I move over to Vanessa and slip under her to eat her pussy. She moans as I stick my tongue into her vagina. She starts to fuck my face and I stick my middle finger in her butt. Suddenly, I feel someone stroking my cock. I look up and it's a gorgeous blonde I don't know. She says "Is it okay if we join you?"

Vanessa turns and looks them over. She looks at Jim and he says "They're okay, we know them. Meet Julia and her husband John. Julia, this is Vanessa sucking me, Sue playing with Hoshi and that cock you are stroking belongs to Vanessa's husband John."

Vanessa says "Nice to meet you. Please continue to service my husband."

Julia smiles and says "Thank you, Vanessa." The other John moves over and begins to play with Sue and Hoshi. After a minute or so, I feel a soft mouth on my cock. Julia is now sucking me. A couple minutes later, Hoshi says "Vanessa, fuck Jim." Vanessa straddles Jim, rolls a condom onto him and slips his cock into her juicy pussy.

I get my first good look at Julia. She's pretty hot. About my height, blond hair, blue eyes, good size breasts and a nice ass. She looks like a hot college coed only a little older. I say "Hi, Julia, nice to meet you. You are gorgeous!" I pull her around and we get into a '69'.

Soon Julia pulls away, grabs a condom and moves around to sit on my cock. The other John is now fucking Hoshi while Sue is watching. Julia says she wants to get on the bottom so we do. Sue see me fucking Julia, crawls over and straddles Julia's face. I immediately stick my thumb into Sue's ass and she squeals. She says "Oh, yes, John. Fuck my ass."

I'm driving into Julia pretty hard now and she's grunting with ever stroke. We all fuck for over five minutes and Vanessa starts to cum. I can tell it's not a real hard cum. That girl really needs something in her ass to cum hard. Hoshi joins her shortly afterward with a loud cum and the other John joins Hoshi. Her pussy muscles must really be milking him.

I decide to change positions again. I pull out, lay down and Julia straddles me and starts to fuck me. Sue moves over my face and starts to fuck my face. I slip my left thumb into her ass. She says "Aughhhhhhhh! Godddddd!" We fuck like that for a couple of minutes and Julia turns around in reverse cowgirl position. As she does I start to rub her anus with my right thumb. She moans loudly. A minute of that and she turns her head and says "John, put that thumb in." So I do, and she squeals. I look over at Vanessa and they've changed position to missionary and Jim is plowing her good. She's cumming every two minutes or so.

Suddenly, Julia grunts loudly and says "Shit yesssssssss. Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" I feel her vagina muscles contract hard and she starts to cum hard. She cums for over a minute and then collapses on me. After a minute or so, she crawls off and collapses on the mat. The other John moves over to cuddle her.

Sue jumps up and comes over to me. She removes the condom and sits on my cock. She says "Oh, yeah, that feels so good John." She gives me a long French kiss and starts to fuck me.

Jim is finally cumming and when he's done he collapses onto Vanessa. He eventually moves off of her and cuddles with her. I watch her prop her head up to watch Sue and I. She smiles at me and I lick my lips and stick my tongue out licking the air. She takes that as the invitation that it was and moves over to straddle my face. After a couple of minutes, Sue smiles and turns around into reverse cowgirl. She says "John, I need a thumb." I stick my right thumb into her ass and start to fuck her with it. She squeals loudly. I stick my left thumb into my wife's ass and she yelps.

We all fuck like that for several more minutes and Vanessa starts to cum hard now. Shortly afterward, Sue starts to cum hard. She's tight anyway and her vaginal muscles feel like they are strangling my cock. I shoot four or five strings of cum into her sweet pussy. She hits a higher peak as she feels me shooting into her. She cums for 30 seconds after I stop and collapses on my legs. She then rolls off of me and Vanessa gets up and can't wait to stick her tongue into Sue's cunt to get my cum. I watch them until Sue orgasms again. Vanessa then turns around and cleans my cock off.

Hoshi crawls over to me and says "John, you think you got any more for me?"

I say "Hoshi, as much as I'd really love to fuck you, I think I'm done for tonight."

Hoshi says "Awwww, oh well, maybe next time."

As she starts to crawls away, I smack her on her ass kind of hard. She turns around and says "Oooooo, I like that." I smile at her and Vanessa laughs. Hoshi moves over to kiss both Vanessa and Sue deep and hard.

Vanessa crawls over to me and lays on top of me. "John, I love you. Did you enjoy Sue?"

I say "Of course, she's always wonderful."

Vanessa says "I love watching you two fuck. Are you about ready to go?"

I say "Honey, why don't we cuddle for a while and watch the other couples. We didn't do that last time and I'd like to do that."

Vanessa says "Okay, sounds like fun." She crawls between my legs and leans against me. Sue crawls over to us and between Vanessa's legs and leans on her. Our threesome enjoys the sights and sounds of the other couples. I point out a threesome in the corner. They look like they are having fun. Vanessa is rubbing my legs up and down and Sue is doing the same for her.

Julia crawls over and says "Thanks for letting us play, guys. I had a very good time. Think of us if you have a private party. We'd love to party with you again. My orgasm with John was outstanding."

Julia crawls back to her John. Vanessa turns her head and says "Uh, huh."

I say "What do you mean, uh huh?"

She says "I said once before that every time some woman gets a bit of you they always want more. There's one right there. Can't wait to sit on your cock again."

I say "I think you're being silly, honey."

She says "Oh, I'm not jealous. I see why they all want to get back into your pants. I'll just have to keep an eye on them all. What do you think about inviting them to one of our orgy parties?"

"It's up to you. I don't really care. I've got three of the hottest women in this area at my beck and call."

Vanessa and Sue both look at me and smile. We continue to watch the threesome in the corner. They are really getting it on. After fifteen minutes or so I say "Let's take a shower here and head home." We all stand. Vanessa walks over to Julia and talks to her. She then walks back to Sue and I. I notice Julia getting up and her John follows her.

We get up to the locker room and Julia walks over and hands a card to Vanessa. Vanessa thanks her. She puts it in her locker and walks with us to the showers. After the shower, we get dressed and I ask Vanessa what was on the card. She says "Julia's business card and her cell phone number. Just in case we want to invite them to an orgy."

We get our coats and the ladies purses and head for the car. We get home at 11:33pm exhausted. Sue says she's going to sleep in her room and head's that way. Vanessa and I head for our bedroom, strip and jump into bed. I give her a long French kiss and we cuddle together for the night.

March 8th. Marcus calls and Sue graduates from the biggest butt plug.

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, March 8th. We had a hell of a good time at the Swinger club last night. I wonder why Joan didn't want to come. Too tired I guess. Oh, well, it was fun without her. I got to watch Sue and John really going at it. The two people I love the most looked good together. I wasn't jealous at all. Jim gave me a good fucking too. I really like Jim's wife Hoshi. She's a lot of fun. We had some time going down on each other. That was fun. We met another couple also. Julia is really hot and her John isn't bad either. I didn't do anything with her John but my John got to fuck Julia. She said she had an 'outstanding' orgasm with John. We'll probably invite them to our next orgy. Julia wants my John again. "

*****************************************

Marcus calls and apologizes for missing us at the Swinger club. Adriana has the flu. She been really sick for a couple of days now. He says she should be healthy for the St. Patrick's day orgy. He tells me he's been taking care of her and hopes he doesn't get it too. I tell him if she's sick she probably should stop using the butt plug until she's better. He says they have stopped. He tells me Adriana is on two sizes above me now. The width is a little smaller than 1 1/2" in diameter. Only two more to go and she'll be ready for Marcus' cock which is roughly 2" across. I tell him that's great. I tell him that Vanessa and I would like to be present when he finally takes her ass. He laughs and says "Of course."

After supper, Vanessa comes to me and says "John, did you forget something?"

I say "What, honey?"

Vanessa says "Sue has been wearing that biggest butt plug for over a week now. It's time for you to give her the real thing, and without a condom."

"Really, has it been that long. Okay, what do you suggest?"

"I suggest an anal threesome. A rotational ass fuck, if you will. We get each other ready to fuck and then Sue and I will offer you our asses. You fuck Sue for three minutes and then switch to me. Then back to her after another three minutes. Sound good?" We've found a clock that we can set to alarm for any length of time up to fifteen minutes. We'll set it for three minutes. Every three minutes it beeps three times. It's a kitchen timer but can be set to repeat. It will come in handy for our rotational orgies and will work great for this.

I laugh. "Sounds great to me. Let's go inform Sue and then all three of us will shower together."

We knock on Sue's door which is open. She's reading a book and says "Hi, guys. What's up?"

Vanessa says "It's time for you to graduate from the large plug to the real thing, honey."

Sue says "I was wondering when that would happen. Now I'm a little nervous. What have you got planned?"

Vanessa tells her she has nothing to be nervous about and then tells her the plan for an anal rotational fuck. Sue agrees and we all head for the shower. Sue has the plug in now. Vanessa pulls it out in the shower and washes Sue's anal area up well. We take a while to wash each other. I come out of the shower with a full boner. After drying each other, Vanessa grabs me by the cock and pulls me toward the Master bedroom.

Vanessa lays down on the bed and pulls Sue into a '69'. They start to lick and suck each other. I join in by sucking and nibbling on their nipples. They go at it until they both have had an orgasm. Vanessa then says "Okay, one orgasm is enough. Let's get into position. Honey, lube us up."

I grab the lube and give each of them plenty in their bottoms. I lube my cock and say "Vanessa, you start the timer after I have got my cock in her all the way and have started to pump in and out, okay?"

Vanessa says "Right."

I approach Sue and say "Relax honey, I'm smaller than that plug we just took out of you."

Sue says "Okay, ready when you are."

I put the head of my cock on her little rose bud and she says "Oh, it's warm. I'm use to the plug being cold going in." I start to push it in and if goes in fairly easily. My cock head is inside her sphincter.

Sue let's out a long sigh and says "Oh, John, that feels good. I love the warmth." I start to push it in farther. In a couple of minutes, it's in all the way. Sue growls deep in her throat and says "Oh, Vanessa, it does feel so good."

Vanessa smiles. I pull my cock out nearly all the way and push it back in fairly easily. Sue says "Oh, God, that's nice."

A couple more times in and out and I nod to Vanessa who starts the clock. After a minute, Sue is really getting into it and pushing back at me. A couple of minutes later, the alarm beeps and I pull out of Sue. She says "Oh, no." Vanessa laughs.

I then enter Vanessa and she says "Oh, yeah!" We continue back and forth for several cycles and both the ladies are breathing hard and both their faces are flushed.

The next time I enter Sue, I start to play with her clit. She's moaning loudly now and saying "Yesssssssss! Yessssssss!" When the alarm goes off she collapses and says "Nooooooo!" I do the same for Vanessa and she cums hard before the alarm goes off again.

I move to Sue and Vanessa says "Finish her honey."

Sue lasts less than a minute and she rockets into space "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, yesssssssss, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, yesssssssssssss, shitttttttttttttttt, Johnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" She continues to cum and mostly cusses her orgasm out. She cums for nearly two minutes and collapses. I stay in her although I haven't cum yet. She lays there breathing hard. I look at Vanessa and she smiles and pats my butt.

After a couple of minutes, Sue is calming down somewhat so I pull out. She says "No, no, leave it in there forever."

I laugh. "Sue, that would be very awkward especially when we go out for supper." Vanessa laughs.

I go and wash my cock. I'm still hard. I go back and lie down on the bed. Vanessa and Sue are holding each other and caressing each other. Vanessa sees my erection and says "Looks like we've still got something to take care of Sue."

Sue looks around and spies my hard cock. She says "Oh, my, I guess we need to take care of our man...your man." Vanessa laughs again. They both head south and in two minutes I've cum and they share it.

I say "So, Sue, what do you think?"

Sue smiles and says "That was the most wonderful orgasm I ever had. I thought the top of my head was coming off. Any time your wife is willing to allow you to do that to me again, I'm very willing. And you were totally correct about the training. It made it easy. But the plugs certainly didn't prepare me for the feeling of a warm cock there. So much better than a cold plug."

Vanessa laughs and says "I felt the same thing, Sue. The real thing is so much better."

Vanessa and I both hug and kiss her. All three of us are rubbing our bodies together. It's not long before I'm hard again and the ladies notice. Vanessa says "Sue, want to do it again?"

Sue says "I'd love to but I'm worried about being sore tomorrow. I think I'll pass."

I say "I'll pass too. We can take care of this in the morning." The ladies agree.

Eventually we all settle down and cuddle. Then Sue is asleep. Vanessa and I pull the sheet and blanket up and we kiss goodnight. She says "Good job, stud. Another ass taken." I laugh at her and kiss her hard. We cuddle and are asleep within a half hour.

The next morning, Vanessa asks Sue if she would like to fuck me. Sue says that she would. Vanessa and I warm her up for five minutes. Vanessa then says "Fuck my man, Sue honey." Sue gets on top and we fuck for over five minutes and both start to cum. I shoot five strings of cum into Sue's juicy but tight pussy. She collapses on me. She then rolls of and my wife cleans her pussy out and then cleans me.

*****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, March 8th. Well, it's official. I'm totally in love with Sue. I'd give up John if she wanted him. We had an anal rotation and it was Sue's first time with a warm cock in her ass. She was precious and really enjoyed it. So did I. I'm so happy for her."

*****************************************

Ch. 10 - Orgy At Mike And Hoshi's.

March 9th.

Maria calls and asks when we can have another BDSM session. I tell her it'll have to wait until the end of the month. I tell her we'll tentatively schedule it for March 28th and I plan on taking her to the BDSM club to show her off. I tell her I'm thinking of our usually spanking and whipping session except in front of an audience. She says "Oh, my!"

I tell her that one of the things she wants to try is humiliation and we'll do it at the club. "How'd you like to get whipped and then fucked in the ass in front of everyone?"

She says "Kind of scary but I'm getting wet just thinking about it, Master."

I tell her I've had a special paddle made that she will like. "It's got a cutout with my name on it so each smack with the paddle will put my name on your ass cheek, at least temporarily."

She says "Oh, yes Master. I can't wait to have your name on my ass. I wish it could be permanent. I'd love to be your sub forever. Do you think I could get a tattoo on my ass of your name."

I laugh. "I think this will be quite enough, for now. I'll see you later but we haven't had much sex together lately so I want to fuck you good the next time we have a BDSM session."

She says "Oh, goody, Sir, I can't wait." I tell her I want her to wear a string bikini with sweat suit on top under her coat and arrive at our apartment at 8pm. We say goodbye and hang up.

I head down to the BDSM club and pay for three more memberships. Maria, Sue and Joan are now members too. I send in the money to get Sue and Joan memberships in the Swingers club too. When Sue finds out we bought the memberships, she's mad. She gives us the money back for all the memberships. She says we shouldn't be doing that sort of thing since she has a lot of money in the bank.

March 17th, 6pm - St Patrick's Day Orgy at Jim and Hoshi's House

I'm ready and waiting for the women to get ready. We've got plenty of time. The party starts at 8pm. I managed to find a green leather pair of pants which I'm wearing for the party. I've really been working out hard lately and I'm looking really good naked. I've spent two hours at the gym every weekday since the 7th. I've actually got my six pack back, well partially back anyway. I've probably got at least another two weeks before it's totally defined. At least you can see it now. It's really hard to build muscles when you're getting old. Takes a lot of work and a lot of protein bars. I figure the tight green pants with shoes and no shirt should turn on the women. I've also got one of those green leprechaun hats for the holiday and a green bowtie. I've done some manscaping too. Shaved a few areas and trimmed a few others. The only thing I'm not ready for is the green beer but I know that's going to be the main drink tonight.

The ladies come out of the bathroom about 7pm. They've been at it again, I can see it in their eyes. I smile at them and they look at each other and smile. Vanessa says "What are you smiling at, hunk?"

I say "I think you two have been sticking your faces in each others pussies again, haven't you?"