An Open Marriage Ch. 15 - 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa says "Which reminds me, your cum is leaking out of my ass." She gets up and heads quickly for the bathroom.

Hoshi says "I wanted you to cum in my pussy."

I say "I know, Hoshi, but you had such a hard cum I think you passed out. And then I saw an opportunity with Vanessa."

She says "Oh, okay." I grab her, kneel down and stick my tongue between her legs and she says "Oh, my, that's very nice."

I say "Well, we are getting ready to leave so I thought you might like a kiss."

She says "You can kiss me there anytime you like, okay?"

She says "You are not staying for the fireworks?"

I say "I don't think so, Hoshi. I think we are all really tired. By the way, during the next orgy I will make it a point to cum in your beautiful pussy."

"Oh, I can't wait!"

After Vanessa comes back we start looking for everyone. Unbelievably, Joan is still fucking. She must be so sore. Finally, she cums and the guy she's fucking cums too. Vanessa goes over and whispers in her ear that we are ready to leave. Joan jumps up and goes to find her clothes. We all walk over and thank Mike and Hoshi. Hoshi French kisses me and Mike French kisses Vanessa and thanks her. I whisper into Hoshi's ear that I owe her a cum in her pussy. She smiles at me and says "I'll remember that."

We collect Sue and Maria who are done fucking too. We head home and on the way, Sue and Maria are making out in the back seat. We get home and Sue and Maria head for Sue's room, Joan heads for her apartment and I put my arm around Vanessa, kiss her hard and start walking toward our room. We jump into the shower and then when we're clean again, we dry each other and jump into bed. We cuddle for awhile and fall asleep. In the morning, we do a '69' and tell each other how much we love each other.

***************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, July 5th. Another wonderful orgy yesterday. I laughed at myself because I was a little jealous of John being kissed hard by Hoshi and Adriana. Trouble is I kissed Marcus with just as much lust as John was getting from those two ladies. I realized that as I broke the kiss with Marcus. I really like that John and I kept eye contact through most of the orgy. That's really sexy. Lots of good orgasms yesterday including one super orgasm with Adriana eating me and my wonderful husband fucking my ass. That Adriana is fucking hot. She seems to really like fucking my husband though. Oh, well. I guess that comes with the territory. He goes home with me though. Ha ha."

**************************************

Ch. 16 - Another Birthday Party.

July 10th, Sue's Birthday party.

On the 6th, Vanessa whispers in my ear, "I've got an idea for Sue's birthday party. It's a different phase two. The first phase will be just like usual. But the second phase will be much different. This time we are going to have an anal rotation for the second phase. Instead of fucking you with our pussies, we'll sit on your cock with our asses. What do you think about that?"

I tell her "Wow! I love that idea. Shouldn't we tell Sue and Joan about the new phase 2 though? And shouldn't we invite Maria too. Sue and her seem to be getting really close lately."

"It's going to be a surprise. We'll all line up and then you'll lube us up. Then, we'll start the rotation with Sue first on your cock. And Maria is an excellent idea. But we should tell her about phase 2."

"Okay, if that's the way you want it. I'm all for it."

Vanessa says "I thought you wouldn't mind. Do you still say anal and vaginal sex don't feel all that different to you?"

I tell her "Not really. Although the anal passage can be tighter. It makes no difference to me which one I get to stick my penis in. Although I like to stick it in both." She smiles at me and winks.

July 10th, we get everything together for a picnic in the wilderness. Vanessa makes sure she has a full tube of lube and the timer packed. It's going to be in the low 90s today and humid so it's a perfect day to be naked outside. All the ladies are dressed in two piece swimsuits. Sue has a teal string bikini on and does she look hot. I have my swim trunks on. Vanessa reminds everyone that they need to wear hiking boots. We all look pretty funny with nearly nothing on but big hiking boots. We get the car packed about 2pm and head out. I've got a little surprise for everyone. I brought a camcorder and we are going to record the proceedings. When the ladies find out they are all thrilled.

Once we get to the parking area we hike up to the little plateau and the girls just love it. I set the camcorder up. There's a large rock to the side of the plateau and I sit it on that pointing at the center of the area. It should catch everything. I've got a remote for it to start and stop it. We get the two comforters laid down and the bikinis start to come off. I've got an immediate hard on. I start the camcorder recording. Once the girls are naked they head for my swim trunks and pull them off. They then pull me down on the comforters and remove my shoes and socks. They start to fight over my cock. It's rock hard anyway and Vanessa says "Enough! That's my cock. Leave it alone."

The girls back off. Vanessa says "Okay, here's how it will go. Sue gets to ride his face first. Joan will start on his cock. I'll start the timer and Maria will follow me. We will rotate until we've each had three orgasms. Then Sue will suck John off and she gets to swallow his cum." Sue claps.

"Okay, girls, take your places the timer is starting now." Sue rushes to sit on my face and Joan jumps up and quickly sits on my hard cock. She never has a problem getting lubed. Her juices are flowing.

The ladies are starting hard. Sue is really fucking my face like it's a cock and Joan is pounding my cock into her roughly. Sue tastes great. I love this woman. I love them all. Before long, the timer beeps and they all move to their next positions. Sue wastes no time, she's fucking me immediately. Vanessa kisses me and licks Sue's juices off my face and then lowers her pussy down onto my face. She tastes great too.

The girls start to orgasm on the fourth rotation. Sue is first then Vanessa then Maria all on my face. Joan cums on my cock shortly after that. I lose count but it's somewhere around 9 or 10 swaps or about 30 minutes when the last of them, my wife gets her third orgasm.

Vanessa gets off of my cock and Sue jumps up and my cock is in her mouth immediately. She sucks me and adds a handjob too. Joan is lightly scratching my balls like I like and she sticks a finger in my ass to rub my prostate. Vanessa is giving me a long French kiss. Maria is licking my nipples. Before the end of the kiss, I start to cum and shoot eight shots of cum into Sue's mouth. She's started to hold it but realizes that she's not going to be able to hold it all so she starts swallow. When I finish, she finishes swallowing. She then cleans my cock* off and then smiles at me and asks "John, can I kiss you now, please."

I look at Vanessa and she says "It's her birthday, John, please let her kiss you."

I tell her "Come up here and kiss me, gorgeous." We French kiss and I taste the cum in her mouth.

Joan is cleaning her hands and she moves up and French kisses me. She says "John, are you ever going to cum in my mouth and kiss me?"

I look at her and say "Joan, honey, I will do one or the other but not both. I don't trust you."

She looks very sad at that news. "Can't you forgive me, please?"

I say "Someday I might but not now."

"John, would you forgive me if I asked you to use the paddle, the flogger and the crop on me as much as you wanted without a safeword?"

I say "Joan, I don't want to do that. I love you, I don't want to hurt you. You are just going to have to wait until I'm ready to trust you again, okay?"

She's got a big frown on her face, "Okay. Just please know that I would never do that or anything like that to you again." I give her a kiss and smack her on the ass.

Vanessa smiles at me and says "Okay, let's take a break and grab some food and drink."

We all get up and start eating. I just left the camcorder running. I've still got a partial boner. I've taken a Cialis. The ladies are eating and they each keep looking at my cock. We've got several cold bottles of Asti. That's tastes great since it's really hot out today.

After we're all finished eating and drinking, I lay back down on the comforters and Sue comes over and lays on top of me. "Thanks, John for this picnic orgy. It's exactly what I wanted, just the family. And thanks for allowing me to kiss you after the blowjob." I give her a French kiss. We lay there for awhile and before long I've got a full erection again. How can I not with that beautiful woman laying on top of me?

Vanessa says "Okay, looks like John is ready for phase 2. But it's a new phase 2 so listen up. It's going to be exactly like the phase 1 except...here is the difference, this is an anal rotation. Meaning when we fuck John it will be with our asses." I look at Joan and Sue and they are both smiling. "Okay, John, get up please."

I rise and Vanessa moves into position and tells the girls, "Let's go girls, he's going to lube us up." Joan, Sue and Maria all get on all fours next to Vanessa. I grab the lube and start lubing Vanessa's ass. When I'm done with her I move on to Joan. As I'm lubing Joan, she's moaning. I then move to Sue and as I slip my lubed fingers into her she moans too. Maria is next and she moaning too as I lube her up. I've got them all lubed up so Vanessa moves and the girls move too.

Vanessa says "Lay down John and lube your cock."

Joan says "No condom?"

Vanessa says "No condom."

Joan and Maria both say "Yea!!"

I lube myself up and Vanessa hands me a vibrating dildo. She says "Use this on our clits honey. Okay ladies same position as the phase 1, Sue on his face and Joan, stick that cock in your ass." Joan can't wait to get it in her ass. Vanessa says "Timing." Sue's fucking my face and Joan is bouncing up and down on my cock.

I hold the dildo so that every time she inserts my cock all the way into her ass, she also is rubbing her pussy down the dildo. Joan says "Oh. My. God, that feels so good." Soon the timer beeps and Joan gets up.

Sue comes to impale herself on my cock.

I say "Happy birthday, beautiful." I just get that out and Vanessa sits on my face. Sue is moaning as she lowers herself down on my cock.

By the time the alarm beeps again, Sue is breathing really hard and the last fifteen seconds is saying "Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!" Vanessa is moaning deep in her throat too.

The alarm beeps and Sue says "Noooooo! So close!" She gets up and staggers over to sit down.

Vanessa lowers herself onto my cock and says "Oh, John, that feels soooooo good." I agree. I love my wife's asshole. Maria is lowering her pussy onto my face now. Maria is very juicy, she must have been playing with herself. Two minutes into this round and Vanessa begins to cum in a deep growl. She's really clamping down on my cock with her ass muscles. It's really hard for me not to cum but I manage it. Maria, moaning deep in her throat, is getting close now too. I expect her to cum when sitting on my cock.

The alarm goes off and Vanessa falls off as she tries to stand up. Joan is on my face in no time. Maria sits down on my cock. She lasts about a minute and starts to cum. She falls off before the three minutes are up. As the alarm beeps again, Sue quickly sticks her wet pussy onto my face and she says "Oh yeah, damn that's nice."

Half way through the time, Sue begins to cum. Joan is really pumping now and breathing very hard. She doesn't last more than a minute before she's screaming and cumming hard. By the time her orgasm is done, the alarm beeps again. Sue is up and helping Joan off.

She's anxious to sit down. She's sitting on the cock before I blink. Vanessa however is moving kind of slowly as she lowers herself down on my face.

Sue doesn't last very long either. She's cumming almost as soon as she sits down. She cums for the nearly the entire time until the alarm beeps again. She also has a hard time getting up off my cock. Vanessa sits down and says "I love your cock in my ass, honey." Maria is fucking my face again. It doesn't take long for her to start to cum again. That woman would set up camping on my face if I let her. She loves it. The alarm goes off again. Joan is working my face again.

Before the alarm goes off again, Maria orgasms again with my cock in her ass. Joan is going to cum soon again too. She's really moaning as she sits on the cock. Vanessa says "Sue, your turn on his face." Sue says "I'm sorry, I can't go again. I'm overloaded."

Maria says "I'm done too."

Vanessa laughs and says "Sue, you rest, but when Joan and I finish, you get to fuck John till he cums."

Sue says "Oh, God!" Joan takes most of the three minutes but she starts to scream again as her last orgasm starts. Vanessa turns the alarm off. As soon as Joan is finished, Vanessa helps her up and then sits back down on my cock again. She bounces up and down until she cums again. Then she slowly kneels down with an adult wipe to wipe off my cock. She says "Come on, birthday girl. You have to get him off and take his cum in your ass."

Sue slowly walks over and says "I don't know if I have the energy."

Vanessa says "Sue, doggie style. John, fuck her ass doggie style and cum as soon as you can." I get up while Sue slowly gets on her hands and knees. I get behind her, enter her ass and begin fucking her kind of hard.

I look at Joan and say "Joan, prostate massage please." She smiles and crawls over to stick her finger in my ass. As she starts to rub my prostate, I know it's not going to take too long. Sue begins to cum after two minutes and I can't hold it back any longer, I begin to shoot cum into Sue ass. After shooting eight strings of cum into Sue's ass, we both collapse. I hear applause.

Vanessa says "John, we have company."

Vanessa starts to clean up Sue as I pull out. I look up and it's two young women probably no more than 21. I wave and they approach. One of them says "Sir, you wouldn't have any more of that left for us, would you?"

I laugh and say "Sorry, ladies I'm sure I don't. That was my second cum of the afternoon and that was a very hard cum."

They both say "Awwww..." I grab an adult wipe and clean my cock. The two girls introduce themselves as Sarah and Michelle, two University of Washington juniors. Except for Sue who is still collapsed, my girls are getting dressed. I start to dress.

Sarah says "You guys don't have to dress because of us. Sir, were you fucking her ass?" She points to Sue.

I say "Actually, I was fucking all their asses but it's Sue's birthday so she got my cum."

Sarah and Michelle both say "Wow!"

Sarah says "I really want to try that sometime." I look at Vanessa and she smiles.

I'm dressed now (swim trunks) and I say "My name is John, ladies. Well, if you want to try that you need to train your assholes. Buy some different sized butt plugs and start with the little one and move up to the biggest one slowly. Don't try it without training your ass, it will hurt badly."

Sarah says "Thanks, John. I'm going to get me some butt plugs." Michelle agrees. Sue is just starting to come around. Sarah says "Did she pass out from cumming?"

I say "Probably although that was her fifth orgasm, I think, so it could be a bit of exhaustion."

Michelle says "Fifth?"

I say "Yep, I think my wife and our other friends there all had four and Sue had five. Well, this round anyway."

Sarah says "You two are married?"

I say "Yes, we are. We have an open marriage. These three women are our girlfriends with benefits. All the ladies are bi."

Sarah says "Wow!" Sue is getting dressed.

I say "Are you okay, Sue?"

She says "I'm fine, John. Just tired."

Sarah says "Sir, how old are you?"

I say "I'm 71 now and my wife is 72. Our three girlfriends are younger."

Sarah says "Wow, I hope I can have sex like you are having when I get to your age. I love sex."

I say "Sarah, I believe you probably will be having sex at our age." They both smile. I say "Well, ladies, we are going to pack up and leave if you'd like to have this little spot."

They both say thanks. Michelle says "It's one of our favorite spots."

I say "Ours too."

As we start to get our stuff and head down the path. Sarah says "Maybe we will see you all up here again. Maybe we could join in on the fun." They both giggle. I just smile at them.

Back in the car, Vanessa says "Well, you handled that bit of embarrassment pretty well. If they'd have come earlier, would you have wanted them to join us."

I say "Now why would I want those two kids to join us. I've got four of the hottest women in this part of the country to play with. I don't need any kids."

Vanessa says "Good answer!" I laugh and so do Sue, Joan and Maria. Back at home we all jump into the shower and wash each other up. It's pretty crowded but fun. The ladies all use the handheld shower head to give themselves a good washing out.

Everyone is tired and we all are thinking naptime. Vanessa invites everyone to join us in our king-sized bed. We all snuggle in and are asleep quickly. We all sleep for an hour and a half. Vanessa is first up. She wakes me and says "John, I'm starving." It's already 6:45pm. We wake the other three and ask if they'd like to go to supper. They all say yes they're very hungry. We get dressed and head out. It's 7:30pm before we get to a restaurant. We treat everyone to supper then head home. During the meal, Sue suggests we have another BDSM night. She wants to try some spanking/flogging again and then some bondage sex. Maria is all for it. Joan says she'd really would like for me to beat the hell out of her ass for what happened at my birthday orgy. I tell them that Vanessa and I will think about it.

At home, Joan and Maria kiss us all good night, thank us for a fun time and the meal then give Sue long French kisses as a birthday gift. Before Joan goes she comes over to me, kneels and says "Please Master, beat me until you can trust me again. Please!!" I help her up and tell her I'll think about it. Sue crawls in bed with us and we are all asleep fairly fast.

To be continued...

12