An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

As she sucked harder on his cock her round ass cheek jiggled with each movement she made. He began kneeding the flesh with his fingers working his way further towards her cunt. Just as he ran a finger along her wet slit he knew he couldn't help himself and was already about to come again. He held her head down hard as he bucked into her mouth, there was no way he could release her as the excitement took over, he pumped her face faster and faster.

He looked along her body to where his fingers were now penetrating her cunt. The cheek of her ass looked fantastic as it jiggled and wobbled with every thrust he made. Looking back down the sight of his cock deep in her mouth was too much and he felt his balls tighten. He threw his head back and gritted his teeth as he lost all control and his cock exploded into her mouth. He held her head down tightly ignoring her muffled protest as he pumped load after load of his foul sticky spunk deep into her throat. The sensation was so intense, far better than in his wildest fantasies as his pace slowed and he emptied the final drops into her before slumping back in a heap completely exhausted.

She pulled herself away and gave him an annoyed look as she got to her feet and went for a drink of water to wash the disgusting taste out of her mouth. When she came back into the room she noticed him looking at her. He was covered in sweat and looked as if he was completely spent.

As she started to straighten her clothing he seemed to jolt back into life. "Take them off."

"What?"

"Your clothes, take them all off...everything."

"B..but I thought that we had...."

"Now!" he barked, cutting in as she tried to speak.

She had to do as she was told and so slowly took everything off, she glanced over at him as she did, only to see him playing with his fast hardening cock muttering away to himself, "yes yes oooh yes, go on mmmmmm."

Soon she had removed all of her clothing, this was the first time that he had seen her completely naked, he wasn't disappointed.

"Fuckin' hell," he whispered as he admired the perfection of her body. Her skin was so smooth and completely flawless, tanned all over to a rich golden colour. He noticed how narrow her waist was compared to two things. Firstly the outward flow of her shapely hips, and also, more importantly, her large firm tits that seemed to eclipse most of her torso.

"On the floor," he ordered.

As she lay down she knew how excited he was and so decided she should have some fun herself and maybe tease the dirty old pervert a bit.

She lay on her back on the floor with her knees apart in the air. He was looking straight at her open wet cunt as she ran her hand down her body and through her fine blonde pubic hair. Her other hand drew one of her huge tits up to her mouth and she began sucking on it. As she slipped a finger into her cunt she let out a moan, "look at how wet I am," she said in a teasing girly way, "you've made me so wet...you dirty old bugger."

His erection grew stronger and harder as he couldn't believe what she was doing. She closed her eyes and started rotating her hips as her fingers went deeper into her, she looked so tempting....so inviting."

"Oh God!!!" he cried as he could watch no more. He lifted himself from the sofa and dropped to his knees between her parted legs. She opened her eyes and saw him there staring at her playing with herself hoping he was going to give her the fuck of her life.

She drew her fingers from her cunt and brought them to her mouth. Teasingly she parted her lips and licked them with her tongue before putting them into her mouth and sucking her juices off.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she released her tit and moved both hands down to her cunt. She placed her fingers either side of it and pulled it upwards and apart displaying her pink fleshy clit. It was soaking wet.

That was it, "Fuckin' hell!!!" he cried as he fell on top of her, his cock finding its own way straight up her cunt. It went all the way in as far as it could as he instantly began fucking her, hard and fast he pounded away at her with incredible power.

This was what she needed as his cock thumped and pounded into her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the floor as he buried his face in her neck kissing and licking her like a rampant dog. She tried to push him off as she 'played' the reluctant victim, "no no you dirty bastard no," she cried out pretending to protest but deep down loving the rough treatment.

She thrashed her head from side to side as he continued fucking her, he knew she was only playing but this kind of roll play was an incredible turn on for him.

"Ooh take it you cock teasing little bitch," he went on as he held her down tighter, ramming his dirty fat cock into her faster and faster, his mouth now slobbering and sucking her tits all over.

"NO NO NO!!!" She cried as she struggled beneath him.

He couldn't get enough of her huge firm tits and sucked and chewed on them more and more groaning and moaning as he rubbed his face all over them.

Every thrust of his cock into her now drenched cunt was sending her crazy as she continued to 'try' and fight him off. The dirty fat pig was just using her lovely young body for his own disgusting pleasure but she was loving every second of it.

She lifted her legs in the air and wrapped them around his huge sweaty back. "Oh you dirty bastard, fuck me harder come on harder, harder," she cried, suddenly forgetting all about their little roll play and simply needing to be fucked harder than she had ever been before.

Suddenly she let out a huge cry, "AAAAAAAHHH!!! YES YES!!!" as the most intense orgasm came from out of the blue and washed right over her, "FUCK MEEEEE...FUCK MEEEEEE!!!" she cried as another one followed instantly, "AAAAAAAARGH!!!"

He carried on pounding as he grunted into her ear, "you love it.......I knew you were a dirty slut." He moved his face across hers and locked his mouth over hers pushing his tongue in deep to the back of her throat, "mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm," he went as he sucked on her face, slobbering like an animal.

Pulling his head away he shouted out, "SHIT I'M COMING!!! SHIT SHIT!!!" Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her grabbed it in his hand and started wanking furiously. He cried out, "AAAAARGH!!!" as ropes of spunk shot out flying all across her body landing on her tits her neck her face, so much of it she thought it would never end as she watched.

As he slowed a smile came across his red face, "Oh yes....mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm." He looked down at her, naked and covered in his spunk. He squeezed the final drops from his cock allowing them to drip onto her ravaged cunt.

As he finished he sat back on his heels puffing and panting heavily for a minute or two before he turned and climbed back onto the sofa.

She just smiled at the pathetic exhausted old boy as he sat there. "Aaaw is that it? I could go again," she said teasingly as she got to her feet and leant over him dangling her tits in front of his face.

Completely exhausted he lifted a hand and gave one a squeeze. She pulled away and said, "what a shame....maybe next time...eh?"

He was exhausted but managed to utter a few words, "I have a friend...that I would like you to go and visit....he would so appreciate it."

"What?....who?"

"Just an old pal....it would mean a lot to him to get a visit from a beautiful young lady."

"No...sorry I don't think so," she answered firmly.

"I don't think you have any choice.....do you?"

She thought for a moment and knew that of course she hadn't any choice at all.

"Who is it?"

"Just a friend, he's not been well for a long time, just go and see him and cheer him up a little. Here I'll write his details down for you, maybe you would like to call on him tomorrow."

With that he took a scrap of paper and a pencil from the table beside the sofa and scribbled something down. He reached out and pressed it into her palm as he said quite firmly, "don't let me down."

She knew what he meant. "O...ok, I'll go and see him, just to visit, nothing else....."

Unable to speak he just smiled as his eyelids grew heavy and started to close, she felt both nervous and excited, who was this man he wanted her to go and see?

Within a minute he was snoring away sound asleep. She got to her feet and very quietly dressed herself as best as she could with a torn open blouse. She looked back at her dirty fat old neighbour and, knowing how much he must have enjoyed the experience, had a little smile to herself.

"God these old boys can teach the younger guys a thing or two," she thought to herself.

Feeling completely satisfied she took this as her time to leave and let herself out through the back door. She ran around the back to avoid being seen holding her blouse closed with her hand as she went.

She was in for a busy week.......oh well what is a girl to do!

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers
12