All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 07'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally!!!!

I check this site every day for the new chapter, I wish they came faster, but you can't rush perfection right? Well done again, it's still my favorite series. I'm not sure where your going with the introduction of Walter, but I love the stories so far and I hope you keep this going well beyond Chapter 8...but if you posted chapter 8 sooner, you'll hear no complaints from me ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
superb

Have enjoyed the way this story has progressed and am looking forward to hopefully many more chapters, enjoyed the descriptions of mandys attire, hope we dont have to wait to long for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb

I love the way how you introduce new character, got to see more of this walter weasle please... :D i would love to see her again in a semi-conservative attire just like in this chapter while walter feast on her :D tnx again barbi, i would love to see a follow-up chapter soon.. S O O N please :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Want More!

Just finished your latest chapter. I read all 7; couldn't stop. Very creative and descriptive writing. Loved the characters and situations. Please add more chapters and characters. I think you've stumbled upon a good theme.

malay_malemalay_maleover 17 years ago
Read and love it all

Been following your stories and each one is more hotter than the next. Simple and effective, do keep on writing cos u going to have many happy readers =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A shame.......

Hello,

I have to say I am getting a little disappointed, perhaps because I am expecting too much but we do not really seem to be progressing with the story. The last few chapters have been so similar to the preceding ones with just ‘new’ characters coming on board (so to speak) the new characters are so similar to the previous that it’s treading water now.

So how do we progress, well bringing new female characters would be a way and finding some way for the tables to turn in the end is also hopefully in your mind.

In general though the writing is excellent and I look for new additions every day in the hope that they appear

Please carry on writing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

Just stumbled on to your stories. These are wonderful, hot, and I can't fathom how the last post said it was a shame they weren't better. He's kidding. Has to be. These are superb, great, wonderful.

AdenzenoAdenzenoalmost 3 years ago

These are hilarious, interesting and also erotic. Well done!!

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 2 years ago

Blackmail, and tiny cocks haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really???

That's awful. It's a turn-off!

<<<<

"Oh sod it!" he thought, and pulled the thong from the crack of her ass and pressed his rigid little tool against her tight little asshole. There was no way he could stop now, and so, lubricated with loads of pre-cum, he slowly started to push his cock forwards.

As he forced it into her he found the firm grip it had all around his sensitive cock was too much, he struggled to hold back the intense pressure of his spunk aching for release.

Instantly he started pummeling into her groaning with pleasure, the tightness of her asshole around his wet cock felt out of this world. He wasn't going to last more than a few seconds as he reached over her sleeping body and grabbed at her tits with one hand, and with the other lifted her ass cheek up to watch his cock going in right up to his balls.

Ramming it into her over and over he could stand it no more and with the force of a cannon his cock exploded, shooting spunk up her ass. His entire body jerked and twitched uncontrollably, his fingers sunk deep into the flesh of her tits and ass as his balls seemed to endlessly produce more and more of the stuff filling her up until it was oozing out of the sides. Unable to hold himself up under the intense pleasure his body slumped over hers as he emptied the remaining drops into her. With his heart pounding like a drum and struggling to catch his breath his twitching cock slipped from her ass as he sat back on his heels exhausted.

That was a first for Mandy too, she had never taken it anal before but she found she quite enjoyed it. Still pretending to sleep she could feel his spunk running out of her asshole and down over her cheek.

>>>

Well, I'm not the one to discourage someone who is giving us his/her time to entertain us.

But it's really a turn-off.

Try for yourself to be in a situation like this and you'll see that has no satisfaction for both parts. Even if it's rape or non consensual.

All the time whenever the old hogs see her they claim "what an ass!!!!". And then.... blurp!!!

Delete it and try again...

This time pay attention please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it! Good wank fantasy and nice ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous