All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 13'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
malay_malemalay_maleabout 17 years ago
Been looking out your series! And its back!

I have been a fan since the first story you have written and have been looking forward to each stories in your series...I practically go literotica to look for the latest story from you specifically else cos its not over yet. And I am happy that you have continue to write and you are bringing in more elements piece by piece...Keep on writing as there are many more elements and twists I am sure you have up your sleeves. Appreciate your style and wanna say that I am supporting you with my votes =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love this new turning point

Lucky Ted!

Its like you're beginning to setup a new story for Mandy, away from all the previous characters, and I can't wait for where she and her mother will end up.

Adding her mother in the mix and the threesome is hot very hot. I love to read more of Ted and Alison's adventures and also the new geek and Mandy.

Keep 'em coming. This series is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic dressing her up

You've done a great job dressing them up, that's extremely smart, and hope you continue that line as it enhances the story stupendously. Love the nerd kid getting involved with pimples. Please make him force mandy to dress up in sexy lingerie for him as well, and let he cum on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
glad to see you

Hi again ... I always look for you and here you are ... I wasn't sure about the mom and mandy together but mom on her own dealing with those old perverts now that's another story lol however , i love the thought of mandy now going off and being pestered by a nerd ... just thinking of it makes me wet ... as usual my hubby and i had a great time after we read the story .. he loved the mom and mandy together so he was all over me .. my nipples took a wonderful beating ...ooo la la ... can't wait till next time ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
thanks again

well, a nerd will definitely twist the story, i say go for it, and like i said before, a pity fuck is really arousing, i hope you wont let the nerd 100% control or dominate mandy. and could you please bring back the black taxi driver to the scene? here's why i didnt give 100, seeing mandy and mother doing the men @ the same time, IMO, it complicates, and focus is'nt achieved. PS, its a turn-on to see the nerd banging the mother :) MILF for the win :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sublime story telling

Would enjoy your arousing way, if you continued the domination by the old men and now the nerd. Your story is based on that, and the nerd hopefully will disgust her and force her as much. This is the sword of your story telling. Watching intently for the next chapter, and hope you dress her in furhter lingerie. Visit perhaps a lingerie website liked pampaered passions for ideas.

regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Guess who's back...back again!!!

Happy to see the latest chapter. I check the site everyday (which is really stupid since you average about a month between posts) but it never hurts to look. Can't wait for the introduction of the nerd....make him the most disgusting yet! Keep doing what you do. LOVE the stories, been a fan since Chapter. 1 and it is still my Favorite series of all time. Exxxcellent again Bambigirl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mandys stories

Fantastic...just keep writing!!

You are the best ever!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is such an amazingly well written and hot story series. Love the descriptions of the womens lovely clothing as well as the abusers’ revolting clothing. Would love to read about an unwilling rimming of an elderly stinking greasy manhole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous