All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 27'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
U r back ....Finally !

Hi bambi great effort... but still Mandy need to resist/ refuse to submit from all those blackmailing, btw in chpt 26, Mandy had found out that her video were being distributed around so why must she still give in to Ted ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THANKS

Please dont make me wait several months again for the next installment! Thanks for the story! u rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I cannot imagine that any one is so sick as to

write 27 4 page chapters of this shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
brilliant, back to basics and back on form.....

great story - back to basics and Mandy at her best again. By the way - ignore the stupid comment from the Mary Whitehouse wannabe below. If people don't like stories like this then WHY do they continue to read them......??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Welcome back bambigirl44

I have been anxiously awaiting your return and was not disappointed. This new chapter is fantastic and I hope you will continue with this storyline. You made a point of mentioning that she only had 1 clean set of underwear left and we all know it is now soiled. I can't wait to see where you go with this new information.

I also love your new story and I'm looking forward to chapter 2. In my opionion, you are the only author worth reading on this site. Anyone that doesn't appreciate this story should either stay away or write their own damn story. Lots of luck with that....I guess you can tell that I'm one of your biggest fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Still Hot

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I still like the series but...

Why did she feel the need to submit to this bloke? What leverage did he have? Mention Ted's name and you can get this girl in bed? Is it really that easy? What was he going to do? He didn't have any tapes to blackmail her with, what did she care? Was he going to tell her friend? And if he did why would she care? ....nevermind. I'm over analyzing. Forget it. Keep it going, still looking for a gangbang with at least 4 homeless guys...back alley, or abandoned building, filthy, smelly, blowjobs, asslicking, I just don't think she gets debased...every story ends with her really wanting and enjoying it. Either way, it's going to be ages before we get another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

thanks again for a wonderfully entertaining story

Dennis101Dennis101almost 15 years ago
Nice as always

DO you have any authors you read if so can you add them to your profile I am interested in what you like and will read there stories also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, More, More!

Keep going, keep going, keep going! This many readers can't be wrong. You are a fantastic writer and this is a fantastic series - so addictive. A real erotic page turner - what a talent! Ignore any negative or reactionary criticism. What you write is purely harmless sexual fantasy - there's nothing sick about it at all, and anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously sexually repressed! Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My 5 cent worth of suggestion

Overall chtp 27 style is same as usual nutin new...again mandy need to be forced brutally into sex & not submitting on her own which will make the whole story more exciting!

Like a story on mandy refuse to submit & Ted decided to send someone to raped her while being tied up & Ted videotaped the whole process.

Or mandy was drug by Ted and the drug made her more wanted to have sex.Mandy was gangbanged & turned into a sex slave...

Hope u will read & consider the above comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
5 cent worth ideas

Overall chpt 27 is same as usual..nutin new.Probably should write abt mandy foudn out abt Ted secret & refuse to submit to Ted anymore.Then can add in more violence & fighting when mandy refuse to submit to the old guys.

Like a story on mandy being drug & it made her more wanted to have sex.Ted & his friends gave her a gangbanged & turn her into a sex slave...

Or mandy refuse to submit to Ted. He then send someone to tied her up & raped her.While Ted video the whole process...

Bambi, hope u will read & consider abt mine comments. Thanks

Thanatos_X13Thanatos_X13almost 15 years ago
Worth the wait, for sure

i love your stories, their excellent, not just for the hott action, but also that they are well written, and it's very believable, no sloppy dialogue or anything like that. i especially enjoyed the slower build up to this one. i agree that things are getting really repetitive, so i'd like to suggest some things to spice things up a little more. someone mentioned Mandy taking on four guys at once, and i think its a good idea. also, a little more anal might break up the oral-vaginal formula you have. also, you might find a way to write ted out of the story for good, i think the whole "tape blackmail" thing is getting tired. and maybe you could have a really nice, decent old guy that Mandy turns into a sex-crazed old fucker, and when he pounces on her, its a total surprise. and is the guy from the first few chapters coming back?

loved it, keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Develop the whote tape story more

I would like to see Mandy being forced to do a meet & greed with her fans. See woudnt enjoy it and would be humiliated but it would open doors to more charecters. I would say: develop the whole tape story some more and let her make new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Read This!

Dear Bambi

So good to see Mandy return. As always, you have totally pleased with this newest chapter, sticking to your core guns. The upskirt scenes were great, and greatly added the much needed spice to the story. (Although I would have liked more description to what Stan saw in terms of the white cloth between her legs, was it thin, bulged, etc, and how stan felt about it.) The sex scenes as well were enticing, however, I agree with some that

they could have been more inventive, in terms of where ugly stan would take her for his pleasure. Perhaps a quiet spot in the basement, etc, one where he has fantasised about.

The last criticism to this story would be that Stan had the predominant role in terms of the dialogue and story phase. A little more of what was going through Mandy's mind, why was she there, where had she met her friend, what she was hoping from the weekend, etc would have made it better.

In summary, this chapter will be another, and rightfully, hot chapter to put it simply as that. There is nothing to fault it by, and if you continue like this you will have no unhappy fans.

And an important point to make, I have read some comments from others. I think all shouls state clearly. Bambi you are the best author on this site, period. Not one of, etc, etc. The best. And every chapter you put out is waited with anticipation.

Love to see where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What next?

Love all your stories and it's probably too soon but any estimation of time of next chapter would be great (and maybe a sneak preview). The stories involving Ted & Peter are definately the most successful (the nastier the men, the better), although 'Alisons story-chapter 3' is my favourite. This is developing into an outstanding series. Chapters 26, 18, 16, 13, 14, 20 & 10 are the ones I think really stand out. Definately more humiliation and reluctance needed, along with the crucial factor - the ugly, smelly, vile, rough in contrast with the pretty, feminine etc. A bunch of homeless tramps is definately a cracking idea, but i'm sure you'll come up with something brill. Great stuff, from yet another 'biggest' fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More reluctance and teasing

More reluctance and teasing! and please dont keep your fans waiting for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad

... just not good. i think a few people have started to hit the nail on the head with their comments 1. There must be more dialogue between Mandy and the old men 2.It's too easy for the old men i.e. them knowing of a tape and using that and only that to blackmail her. I think if you bear those two points in mind for the next story, it'll turn out to be a classic! Looking again over the previous comments for this and the rest of the stories, i think your overlooking some cracking story plots too. If you ever bring back Ted then you must have the 'card night' plot i.e. Mandy turning up at Teds on the wrong night, dressed like a slut, while he has his friends over playing cards! That idea is perfect fodder for one of your stories!! On a positive note i very much enjoy the majority of your work and look foward to the next story. Speaking of which, whens it due..??? Also, can you tell us your favourite authors?? Go on.. please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your doing a great job!!

You are doing a great job, your stories are so hot!! ignore all the negative topics and just do whatever you like as your stories are very good which explains all the readers..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An Idea HErE !!

Hi bambi, y not write a story abt last day while Mandy was her cousin house, Ted secretly sneaked in & found her bathing. After admiring her body while she was showering, he quietly steal away her only clothes left.Mandy rush out wearing only a small towel & nothing beneath it.Ted told her to submit to him if he want her clothes back. As she doesn't want the others to know that she had no clothes when they were back from breakfast, she had to agreed to his needs.

Ted ask Mandy to perform a sexy striptease before fucking her in the toilet with the shower still on & as ted wanted more, he fucked her again on her bed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More Ideass!

Hi bambi can you write story about while Ted was fucking Mandy, Stan suddenly came in & saw them...Ted ask him to join in the fun...just as mandy was about to cum, Ted told her wait first & gave Stan a blow job before she cum. Ted watched for awhile & start to finger her already wet pussy, after few mins Mandy couldn't control herself & began to cum before Stan.Her cum strayed on Ted face. Angry Ted decided to give her a punishment for her disobedient.They tied her up & gave her a Threesome...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LUCKY ME

I only came across these stories a few days ago, so i guess that makes me very lucky. Being able to read all 27 chapters in one go without having to wait impatiently like a lot of folks for the next one to come along as been a real treat for me. I guess my impatience starts now..so c'mon bambi whens chapter 28 due? Get your finger out! Just kidding because i know however long the wait is it will be worth it. I can honestly say i have never read anything anywhere near as good as these stories, from the first mention of Mandy's big tits right threw to the last time they were groped by that lucky bastard Stan i have been totally engrossed. Just brilliant,i don't know who i lust after the most Mandy or her mother, i just know i'm envious of all the dirty old buggers who have had them.

People seem to have views on how good or bad various stories have been, well having read right thru in one go i must say i never noticed any drop in quality, i dont have favourite chapters, i just love them all. I must admit i would like to see a dirty old woman get her hands on our girls just to add an extra twist. How about a perverted clergyman or a randy old Doctor? Or Mandy and her mother ordered to do a striptease for george and Ted and them perform on the bed? I could go on, but i wont. I just hope you do Bambi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE

MORE PLEASEE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
When will you submit ch. 28?

I wonder when you will submit the next chapter. These stories are very entertaining.

Maybe you could introduce the huge retard cousin of Ted ;) That would be fun. Mandy would like it.

And some people want Mandy to be more reluctant. Don't listen to them. I like her the way she is.

Grtz..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad Many is back

I am glad to see you made a return to the wonderful Mandy. I really would like to see more involvement of good old Ted. I think the guy needs a couple of new video's;-) Maybe she could be forced by Ted to pleasure a retard like one of the others suggested. Its extreme but a next step for Mandy. I also like it when there is a cange of her being caught, it adds to the thrill.

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11almost 15 years ago
I Love Mandy

Well done Bambi, another hot story, I've missed Mandy and her huge assets so glad to have them back.

Loved the idea of her friends' relative perving on her before finally getting his hands on her golden globes. Ignore any negative comments, the reason the stories are similar is because thats what most people want, thats why the series is so popular. If people want a variation then they should read other stories.

I just want Mandy to continue to be molested by sad, nasty perverted old men.

Keep up the good work and hurry with chapter 28.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mandy rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

How about some prequel material for Mandy - before the current chapter one - exploit her innocence, it could be quite the opportunity!

tanginaniyotanginaniyoover 14 years ago
Bambigirl

When is the next chapter coming? Please hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is quite a torture

to be waiting this long.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tom Petty wasn't lying...

The Waaaaaaaiting is the haaaaardest part! But if you hurry up and put chapter 28 up, the hardest part will be in my pants! Please come back to us Bambigirl, You are severely missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Give us a sign

The waiting is HELL!

Go on put us out of our misery, if not with

an update then at least tell us ones on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More - hurry

Great series all round. I would love to see a scenario where Mandy v a large number of perverted old men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Conclusion

Everything have its beginning & ending...maybe chtp 27 is the END...maybe bambi have decided to stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

Errhhhh.....you mean it ends by having somebody going down for breakfast?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf mate?!

Great....another author abandons a great story series. If bambigirl is really gone, I opt for somebody else to take the reigns and keep this series going!

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 14 years agoAuthor
From the author.

Apologies all round, I know I have neglected you all of late and I fully understand the annoyance of some people. I do read every e-mail and I am aware that it has been a long time since my last posting. I am not a professional writer and it takes me a lot more time than some may imagine to put something together that I am fully happy with. I have attempted to write the next chapter a couple of times but haven't been happy with with what I had written.

I am planning to write further chapters but it may be a month or more before my next posting. Once again I do really appreciate all the positive response and look forward to sharing more of Mandys and Alisons adventures with you all.

Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just a few ideas

I guess after twenty seven chapters its not easy trying to think up new ideas.

So how about opening up the boundaries and have our girls compromised by another woman. A dirty smelly old bag woman naturally, grey haired, toothless with a well worn dildo…

More corporal punishment would be good, after all both girls secretly love what’s happening to them so a bare bottom spanking every now and then would be thoroughly deserved.

….At some point you just have to do a forced scene between Mandy and Alison, a bedroom romp or a joint striptease maybe. I’m sure Ted would love that….

You don’t seem to be a big fan of anal sex, pity that because it does add that bit of variety.

Peter still has a video tape so I suppose he could come back into Mandy’s life. Though personally I don’t like the idea, he’s too young and that kinda goes against the main theme.

So, new scenarios!! The perverted Priest:

Priest recognises Mandy from video tape = sex in the confessional booth.

Old dentist has to put Alison under to remove stubborn tooth. Overcome by lust for her incredible body, strips and has his wicked way with her….maybe even tapes the event to keep her quiet?

Ted forces Mandy and Alison to streak naked thru the park in the early hours. They get accosted by two dirty old tramps…. Ted gains another tape…..

Just a few thoughts. I know turning an idea into a full blown story can’t be easy, I sure couldn’t do it. But you have created something very special here Bambigirl so keep at it.

tanginaniyotanginaniyoover 14 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for at least responding Bambi. Great stories and hope the creativity comes quick! i'll check back in 2 months i guess.. (so i dont check it weekly lol) Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bambigirl44 worth the wait

Take your time because anything you do is definitely worth the wait. We love the Mandy storyline but I hope you will also continue with Maria and the "A Foreign Exchange at Christmas" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wheeeere are you

Wheres the next episode.. its been months :(

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 14 years agoAuthor
From the author

It is coming I promise, just a little more time......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
From the readers

We simply can't wait ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We r still waiting...

It seem like ages since ur last submission, bambi could you kindly gave us a due date on when will you be posting new chapter of ur stories again? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it up

It is amazing how Bambi can write the latest story that is 23 pages long.

I would have a hard time coming up with a 2 page plot......

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 14 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Next chapter submitted so should be posted hopefully in the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CANT WAIT

Cant wait for the next one! upload it soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So sexy! Please keep her story going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woww

Very good build up. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spectacular

Bambi, excellent as always. Absolutely the hottest scenarios I have read.

Some thoughts:

- I would love to hear more descriptions of how much Mandy and Alison hate and are disgusted by the actual smells and tastes of the old bastards’ hairy unwashed cocks. Especially if they’re all pissy.

- I would love to read about them being forced to lick some old unwashed rancid assholes.

- I would have like to see Mandy’s fat frumpy friend get involved and abused by her cousin Stan, or maybe even participate in his abuse of Mandy.

Finally, (and I apologize for this criticism) I think almost everywhere you use the word “affect” you actually mean to use the word “effect”. E.g.: “She was aware of the affect she had on this pathetic smelly old pervert” should probably be “she was aware of the effect she had...”.

Again, I apologize for raising even the slightest criticism. Please ignore and continue to follow your own muse wherever she takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is very masculine imagination and possibly written by an impersonating man who knows the kinky traps and has the command and the cocoon. But while it’s nearly excellent and arousing always, the descriptive parts of the narration tht matter are nearly exchangeable; same substitutable description and the nonconsent/ reluctance finally ending with the nonconsenting girls’ orgasm is such a put off. And the themes are so close: where is forced prostitution among many missed themes? And as somebody writes —her friend pushed into it, forced to participate? But I’m reading this this 12 years after? Is this crafty erotically erudite master-writer still there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous