A Night in the Campground

Story Info
Staying in a quiet campground may not be so quiet.
17.2k words
4.77
61.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

It was definitely time for this vacation. I hadn't taken one in almost four years. I spent most of that time driving from one wind turbine farm to another, each day climbing the nearly five hundred foot tall towers to repair and service the electronics and generators on top of the hollow towers. It was terrific money, and I was NEVER out of work. In fact, that was the reason I was no longer married. My ex wanted someone that could not only provide the standard of living I was giving her, but also be there to share it. In the end, she found someone else to share the considerable amount of money she was getting each week from my paycheck.

I didn't even bother to have a house any longer. When I was "home" I stayed in a motel, with most of my belongings, the things she didn't take in the divorce, stored in a storage locker. I mean, why bother with a house if I'm on the road weeks at a time? I guess it isn't the best way to live life, going from one hotel to another, but I figure a few more years and I'll have enough money tucked away to retire and find something less stressful and physically demanding. At forty-eight, I doubted my arms and legs could withstand the strain for too many more years.

Sex, well, that was pretty easy. It's surprising how many middle-aged wives traveling for business... or pleasure... are willing to have a quick tryst with a seriously ripped guy their own age. Almost all the hotel bars had a plethora of targets. I preferred the married ladies, simply because it limited risk. There was little chance of romantic entanglements, and nearly all of them were already on birth control, so I didn't have to worry about that little problem. After spending so much time being faithful while my ex was screwing around behind my back, if a married woman wanted to fuck around, then fine. I wasn't the relationship police.

But vacation for me needed to be totally different. I wanted to go someplace where I simply didn't know where today would take me. I drove thousands of miles just to get to the next job. I wanted to see what there was to see without any schedule or objective. I'd been doing this now for nearly two weeks, driving from attraction to attraction, camping when I got tired. Usually, I picked an out of the way camp ground, many of them being desolate "primitive" camp sites in little out of the way state parks.

That was what last night was. A little out of the way state park in the middle of the desert with only half a dozen camp sites. I had the place nearly to myself with the exception of a young lady half my age that rolled in shortly after I did. I was almost disappointed to not have the area to myself, mostly because I needed a shower, and in a place like this, a shower was standing next to my truck dribbling water on myself from my two gallon solar shower bag. I say I was almost disappointed, because after about an hour of sitting and chatting as the sun set, she agreed to get naked with me and share my shower. In her words, "after three days in these desert sites, she'd get naked with the devil if it meant getting her hair washed." She did get naked, letting me see her bare shaved teenage looking pussy and the two silver barbell type nipple piercings on her erect pink nipples, setting off her perky tanned B cup breasts.

After sharing half the bag of water wetting, soaping, and rising each other, we faced each other. She easily slipped my dick between her legs and held herself pressed tightly to me as I used the remainder of the water to wash her hair. By the time we were done we were both quite horny, her hips seeming to keep sliding along my shaft while I was washing her hair. Unfortunately, I'd promised not to take advantage of her, and being a gentleman, I maintained that promise. After a little discussion, she did agree that she'd go as far as to sit on the hood of my truck, her legs spread, while we both pleasured ourselves only a few inches apart. While it took care of the momentary need, it was far from the satisfaction I really wanted at that moment.

I'll always wonder if it was fear or conscience that made her leave barely after daybreak and well before I planned on climbing out of my tent.

Tonight, it was a little campground, well out of the way, just the way I liked them. Those big KOA campgrounds are just too busy for my tastes. This one looked like it had maybe two dozen sites tucked back in the woods, and of those, only about half a dozen occupied. This is one of the reasons I was kind of frustrated. The rather cute young lady at the counter gave me a site, not off alone, but right across the little gravel road from one of those national chain rented motor homes. There were plenty of sites where I could be alone, instead I was going to have neighbors less than 30 yards away.

I frowned to myself as I pulled into the camp site. I was still irritated as I set my small tent up and strung the extension cord to the electrical pole for the fan and light I used in my tent in hot weather. My irritation had faded to mild musings as I stripped down in the tent and changed to some athletic shorts before going out to start a fire in the little fire pit. The mild musings were dispelled completely at the sound of the three young women walking down the gravel path and into the site across the gravel drive, each of them wrapped in a beach towel as they came from the little pool near the front of the campground. I was sure they had to have on more than towels as the three trooped into the camper and closed the door behind them, but that didn't keep my mind from imagining. Maybe it wouldn't be quite as bad a spot as I expected. True, they weren't middle-aged housewives looking for a naughty experience, but they looked to be late twenties or early thirties. I wasn't against enjoying the view of three younger cuties. True, I wasn't likely to do anything close to what I'd do with a middle-age housewife, but then...

I settled by the fire in my reclining camp chair and pulled out my phone to read my book, the sun still at least an hour from setting. It wasn't long before the three came back out, each drawing a chair around the fire pit that held a small smoldering fire. Two of them looked like sisters, tall thin, long blonde hair, small tits and very tight clothing. The third was a bit rounder, not fat by any means, but definitely larger than the sisters, medium length brown hair, nice ass filling out the somewhat baggy micro shorts and big tits that stretched the tank top tantalizingly. With her back to me I couldn't really tell if she wore a bra, but from the bouncing I noticed between the door and the chair, I suspected not.

I sat, reading my book, but still overhearing small bits of the conversation they were having between giggles and laughs. My ears perked up considerably when I started to hear "I dare you" and "chicken".

"I bet he won't even notice you." I heard one of them say slightly louder.

"But if he does?" another asked, clearly nervous about something.

"Then she has to." I heard the third say, though I couldn't tell which of the three was talking.

Almost suddenly the dark haired girl stood up, turned around to face me and pulled the bottom of her tank top up, showing off a pair of large, nicely shaped breasts. Each tit was mostly white, showing how large the bikini top that she typically tanned in was, but her areola was nearly a quarter of the front of each breast with a surprisingly large hard pink nipple poking out at me. She held the top up for at least five full seconds before pulling the top down over her tits and sitting back down quickly, her back to me as she covered her face with her hands in apparent embarrassment.

"He DEFINITLY NOTICED!" she said after half a dozen seconds, pulling her hands from her face.

"Well, sis. Guess you missed that one. And the way he's staring, he's not about to miss a single detail." One of the blonde girls said to the other.

"Well, it isn't the first time a guy has seen my tits," the second blonde said as she stood up. She walked around the chairs until she was nearly to the road separating us. She pulled up the bottom of the light weight t-shirt she had on, showing me a pair of perky little B cup titties that were tanned completely across with barely a hint of tan lines. She held her shirt up for considerably longer than the first girl did before pulling it back down and turning to walk back to the fire pit in their campsite.

"You didn't have to stop there," I called, hopefully loud enough for her to hear me without the whole campground hearing it. She stopped where she was, reached behind her and pushed her shorts down, the elastic waistband pushing down below the curve of her cheeks. She wiggled her ass side to side for several seconds before she pulled the shorts back up over her sexy little ass.

"That better?" she asked over her shoulder.

"I wouldn't have minded if they went lower," I called back, starting to enjoy the little game, my dick already getting hard in my shorts.

"Oh really? Tell me, just how low do you want them to go?"

"Well, seems to me you were pretty insistent on getting your friend to show off her tits, how about you pull 'em all the way down?"

"All the way as in, to my ankles?"

I chuckled. "That's all the way."

She said something to the other girls that I couldn't hear, the sister looking blonde nodding and giggling, while the head of the brunette shook side to side significantly.

"We're talking about it," the blonde called back before saying something else to the two girls. It seemed like whatever she said was finally accepted by the brunette. She turned around to face me and stepped to the road. "We will if you do."

I was a little surprised. I hadn't played "You show me yours and I'll show you mine" since I was a teenager. I thought about it for a few seconds. "Kind of public for that, isn't it?"

"Well, if you're scared..."

"Honey, scared isn't in my vocabulary. I climb windmills for a living."

"Well then? Unless you don't have anything to show off..."

I chuckled again. "Tell me, what do you do for a living?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she answered with a smile, pulling her shirt up enough to expose one of her breasts.

"Okay. If you're not afraid of public, strip for me then. All the way."

"I will if you do."

"And if I do? Just how long will you stand there naked?"

"As long as you do, providing you don't do anything like touch your dick or try to cross the road."

"Hmmmmm, afraid of me being some kind of a pervert or rapist or something?"

"Something," she said. "So?"

"Well, seems a little unfair for your friends to get a free show."

"Oh, they'll be putting up too, but not completely naked. That'll be me. Just like you suggested. Or don't you think you have enough to be worth it?"

"Honey, if you wanna see me naked, I'm game. You wouldn't be the first woman I've been naked in public with in the last few years. So, bring it on!" I said as I stood up, my already hard dick tenting out my shorts significantly. I was suddenly glad I'd decided to wear just the shorts without my briefs.

"Come on girls. Time to put up."

"I don't believe I'm doing this," the brunette said quietly as she got up and walked towards the road with her two friends. They stopped across the narrow gravel road in the growing gloom and waited for me to reach the same spot.

The blonde pulled her shirt up and off and dropped it on the ground at her feet and then stood, waiting for me to respond. "Your turn?"

I grinned at her and then pushed my shorts down, letting it drag my dick down and then pop free, snapping back upwards and slapping my body with a gentle splat. "Good enough?"

"Shit," the blonde whispered as she reached for her shorts. She pushed them down and stepped out of them as she stared at my rock hard cock, bouncing slightly with my heartbeat. Her tits were small and perky. Her entire body was completely tanned with only a hint of a tiny bikini line around each nipple and her completely shaved mound and teenage looking pussy. She looked damn hot, and I wondered if she tanned naked outside or in a tanning bed. She stood naked for long seconds, staring at me before turning to her friends. "Come on you two. You agreed," she said as she stepped her feet slightly further apart. One hand slid up her body to her tits and squeezed one nipple while the other slipped down between her legs to stroke her fingers across her pussy lips.

The sister looking blonde pushed her shorts to her knees, exposing a nearly identical pussy, only with a small patch of blonde curls on her mound and a more definite white patch on her pussy and mound. She pulled her shirt up and held it above her tits. The brunette was considerably slower. She pushed her panties down to her thighs, pushing them barely low enough to expose her pussy and the creamy white triangle that was running between her legs. I could just see a little of her pussy as she held her thighs pressed together, limiting my view. She pulled her shirt up again, exposing a pair of easily full C cup maybe even D cup tits. The white around her breasts clearly said she wore a conservative bikini when she was outside and appeared quite shy about her body.

"Jesus," the second blonde said, staring at my dick. "Can I touch it?"

I chuckled. "I thought your sister, it is your sister, right? I thought your sister was worried about me touching you guys."

"I don't mind if you don't mind," she said as she walked across the maybe fifteen feet of gravel between us. She reached out for my cock and wrapped her hand around me, gripping my hard-on. "Damn! I can't even get my whole hand around it," she said as I gently reached up and teased one of her nipples. She stroked her hand on it a few times, running it all the way to my engorged head before sliding it all the way back to my balls again.

"You wanna play with it or fuck it?" I whispered, getting more turned on by the second, between her hand slowly stroking me, my fingers teasing her nipple, her sister fingering herself a few yards away and the sight of those big tits on the other girl. "You wanna come touch it too?" I asked looking right at the brunette.

"Oh God...No. I couldn't. I mean...No," she said, dropping her shirt and pulling her shorts up as she practically ran to the camper and disappeared inside. That seemed to be the end of the game as the blonde let go of my dick, dropped her shirt and pulled her shorts up before backing away from me and then turning and walking back to the camper as well.

"You?"

"Sorry. I only flash. I don't fuck strangers," the naked blonde said as she picked up her shorts and walked back to the fire pit. She stood there, her ass pointed at me in the growing darkness and pulled on her shorts, giving me a quick look at her pussy from behind. I pulled my own pants up, walked back to the truck and dug out a lantern. I pumped up the gas and lit the mantle. I set it on the tailgate before pulling out a beer and returning to my chair, somewhat disappointed that it hadn't gone further than it had, given she was standing there stroking my dick. I wouldn't have minded one bit if she wanted to get fucked.

I looked over and saw only the one blonde sitting by the fire, so I went back to reading my book.

"Hey Linda!" I heard a voice say as a pair of feet crunched in the gravel.

"Naomi! You missed all the fucking fun." The blonde, I now knew was named Linda, answered the young woman walking into the campsite, her body wrapped in a towel. "They finally kick you out of the pool?"

"Yeah. So what'd I miss?" I heard her say as she dropped into a chair with her back to me. In the darkness I could tell she had long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, and I could see she was darker skinned, probably not tanned, but maybe some kind of African American or similar lineage. I could tell by the towel wrapped around her that she wasn't fat, but not particularly thin either. Beyond that.... I guess it didn't really matter.

"A little flashing with the guy across the way."

"Oh?" I heard her ask. "How much flashing?"

"Enough."

"Enough as in..."

"Uh huh."

"How big?"

"Big enough Sandy couldn't get her hand around it," Linda laughed.

"No shit!? And he let you touch it?"

"He let Sandy touch it."

"Shit I'd have fucked it."

"So you say. But I've heard you brag about that before."

"What, you think I wouldn't?"

"I think you talk a big game. I bet you wouldn't even let him touch your body, let along fuck you," Linda said with a laugh.

God this girl Linda was a real piece. She seemed to love to goad her friends into doing things she herself probably wanted to but was afraid to do.

"You think not?"

"I KNOW not!" Linda answered.

With that the girl stood up and dropped the towel from around her body and turned to walk towards me. She walked from the darkness into the circle of light being generated by my lantern. To say she was good looking was an understatement. She was maybe twenty years old, definitely, African American several generations back, rounded in all the right places and by that I include her probably D cup breasts that were barely contained by the bright red bikini she wore. The top covered about a third of each large wiggly breast, and the thong style bottom came up well higher than her mound, but I could see the wet red material pulling slightly into her pussy. She walked up to me and stood next to me in the light of the lantern. She reached down and pulled the beer from my chair's cup holder and held it up, looking at the bottle.

"Got another of these?" she asked sweetly.

"I might. Are you old enough?"

"To drink? Maybe not quite. For anything else? Yeah, I am."

"Well, I could get in a lot of trouble giving alcohol to a minor."

"Yeah, you could," she agreed, reaching a hand up to the triangle covering her right breast. She teased her fingers along the edge, slowly working the red material further down her breast. I could see a little sliver of her large dark areola begin to show. "But I could make it worth your while too."

"Yeah? How could you do that?" I asked.

"I could let you see more of me than this shows," she said with a grin, working the cup further to the side, now nearly half of her areola showing with her clearly hard nipple threatening to slip into view.

"Just look?"

"You want to do more than look?"

"With a set of really sexy tits like yours? Who wouldn't?" I answered.

"I suppose I could let you play with them, if you really wanted to."

"You know, I couldn't let you take the beer out of here. You'd have to stay and drink it here."

She looked around. "I don't see any other chairs, so where would I sit?"

"Guess you'd have to share mine."

"I see," she said with a smile. "And you wouldn't mind that, if I sat on your lap or something?"

"I imagine I wouldn't mind that as long as you don't mind if my hands would be busy seeing just how sexy those tits feel."

She grinned at me and walked over to the truck and opened the cooler. She pulled out a bottle and walked back to me. She held the bottle out to me. "Hold this for a second?"

"Sure," I answered as she swung a leg across me. She settled on my lap, wiggling her full round butt on my hard dick through my shorts. She reached behind herself and undid the fastener behind her back, slipping the bikini top off and dropping it on the ground, leaving her in nothing above the waist. She took the bottle back from me and rubbed the bottom edge around her almost black, rock hard nipples, slowly teasing them with the cold water still dripping from it. She teased the smooth cold glass around and around each nipple and areola until her nipples were rock hard and her large dark areola, covering nearly a third of each big soft breast, were puckering and pimpling up from the cold.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers