An Unexpected Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will try." He responded. The cop just kept fucking her. Giving no clue as to when he would fill her pussy with his gooey wad. Twice her husband had to pull out of her mouth to keep from cumming too soon. Each time he would tease and finger her nipples. He even pinched them harder then normal and got no complaint.

Twice more she came hard as the cop fucked her in long deep strokes. She whimpered each time that massive cock pushed in and assaulted her cervix. Each time her body pulsated in orgasmic bliss she thought she would pass out. Each time she reached and squeezed her husbands balls HARDER to compose herself. Each time he groaned out in loving pain, she would beckon his cock back into her mouth to sooth him.

Husband never lasted more than a few minutes inside her. The heat of her pussy and his love for her had him shooting his sperm into her almost as soon as he got inside. But this cop was giving her pussy a pounding like it had never experienced. After 35 minutes of constant and continuous fucking. After three orgasms of her own. He was ready. "Want this spunk up in your cunt? Or do you want to swallow it all down Bitch?" His crudeness again showing.

"Stay inside me. please fill me there while he cums in my mouth."

Hubby began to fuck that pretty face. He wanted to fulfill her wish, her pleasure, her desire, her dream. The cop fucked her harder and deeper still. She wrapped her legs around his back holding him in as he exploded inside her. Hubby's cock too shot forth into her mouth at the same moment. She could feel the force of the spurts deep in her womb. She could feel hubby's cum coating her throat. He hadn't cum this much in years. She couldn't swallow it all and had to pull off. Amazed when another strand of cum shot out and painted her face. The cop was still shooting inside her when hubby's last few drops hit the floor.

She came again SCREAMING just as he pulled out of her pussy with a loud PLOP! Saying nothing he went in and showered. She lay exhausted face down on the bed. Her legs still spread. Her pussy gaping from its abuse. His cum dribbling out in a small stream onto the sheets. Forming a puddle below her spent vagina. She had never looked so beautiful to him. He kissed the small of her back. She was drenched in sweat. He liked her wet and sticky. She had never been more so then now. She had passed out in exhaustion long before the officer emerged from the bathroom.

He handed her husband the ticket. On it was written, "Unsafe lane change due to a blind spot in car. Recipient was VERY cooperative and cordial." "You know..." he stated. "If you were to contest this in court, I would probably be way too tired to attend. Would probably be thrown out if I didn't appear." With that he was out the door and gone.

He smiled to himself. What a break this all turned out to be. It wasn't going to cost them more then a night in this hotel room. A decision they probably should have made in the first place. He got a warm washcloth and cleaned her the best he could as she slept. As he dabbed at her dripping sex he felt the urge to climb atop and enter her himself. She most likely wouldn't even feel his dick inside her after the pounding and stretching it had just taken. He decided to just clean her up and join her in bed. They would talk about what had happened on their drive home the next morning.

12