An Unforgettable Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah, take my cock and feel it fucking your face,” he began saying loudly. “Feel my balls slapping your face while my cock is fucking. Take my cock and get ready for my cum you face fuck loving cunt. Yeah, get ready because now I’m gonna cum and fill your belly and mouth.” Jack suddenly grunted loudly his buttocks twitching tightly. His hips threw to her one last huge hard lunge and I knew he was cumming. “Eat my fucking cum bitch,” he howled as I saw Sara’s throat expand more as his cock swelled to its thickest.

Now that the first shot had been fired Jack began to again move his hips. Just like an old fashioned pile driver he rammed and forced his spurting cock deep down her throat giving her his first load of hot sticky cum. Over and over he pounded hard as I saw his balls bang her face as they became more and more empty. Just from his actions and the sounds he was making I was sure he was having his biggest climax of his life. In the mean time I saw Sara was plunging three fingers deep and hard into her soaked cunt while rubbing her hard clit with her thumb. It was obvious she was having an intense orgasm at the same time. Finally she withdrew her fingers as Jack slowed then stopped. He carefully pulled his still thick yet not nearly as hard cock from her lips.

“I loved it Jack,” Sara finally said after regaining her breath. “That’s the first time I’ve ever had such and thick long cock so far in my throat fucking me and shooting cum. God but my belly feels so full. It was so good I came real hard. I sure hope you can recover sometime tonight. I really do want more.”

Jack sat on the bed his thick cock still semi-hard as it dangled between his legs. His breathing came back to normal and he looked at me. He got up and came closer. I couldn’t help but stare at his thick cock as it swung freely with each step he took.

“Baby that was so good. I hope you’re liking the show because I’m sure there will be more. Matter of fact I’m going to fuck Sara so much and so hard she’ll walk funny for at least three days and you’re going to have the best seat in the house while you watch me fucking her. Why don’t you give me a little help,” he said almost menacingly lifting his thick cock to my lips. “Yeah, give it a little suck while Sara watches you.”

While I had always loved sucking my husbands cock and many times I would take him soft in my mouth while he slept arousing him to full hardness, I still couldn’t imagine being able to deep throat him like Sara. Still I was so hot and aroused I think I would have tried if he was fully hard. My lips opened and I felt the head slip between them, then more followed. To my surprise and his delight I managed to take six of the nine inches he had. I could feel it growing and we were both surprised he was coming to life so soon. In all our married life this had happened only once and at that it was the porno flick were watching that allowed it to happen. Very quickly Jack’s cock was almost back to it’s full potential and he pulled it away. I know I whimpered just a bit but resigned myself to my self imposed fate. Jack moved beside the bed and turned to profile allowing me to see his almost ready cock sticking nearly straight out from his groin.

“Here it is Sara, almost ready. How about you give it some sucking to make it real hard then I’m going to fuck your tits. Yeah, I do love having my cock sandwiched between a pair of firm luscious tits while I fuck them. After you get me real hard I’m going to have your tits mashed around my cock and let Helen see me fucking them. Then I’m going to cum and cover your body with my cream. Now get over here and start sucking back to hardness.”

I wasn’t the least bit surprised to see Sara move quickly to him and take his cock in her mouth. She wasn’t trying to take him as deeply as before but she was showing a great amount of talent as a cocksucker. It wasn’t long before she had Jack back to full erection. She stopped sucking and waited until he laying on his back. At his direction she moved over his body and captured his now throbbing cock between her huge heavy firm tits. Now it was her turn to do all the work as she moved her body and tits up and down his shaft. At every chance she had Sara licked and sucked the several inches of Jack’s cock between her lips. Soon enough his pre-cum was flowing making the skin of her breasts slick. I marveled and was very surprised that Jack seemed to be so soon coming close to climax.

“Yes, now Jack. I can feel your cock growing thicker. Now fuck my big tits and cum on them. I want to see you shooting your cum and watch as it covers my tits and splashes onto my face. Now you tit loving tit fucking stud, fuck my tits and cum. Let Helen see you shooting your hot sticky cream all over me.” Sara was holding and mashing large firm tits around Jack’s cock and moving them hard and fast. Even though nothing had touched her sex I could see her cumming as her juices ran freely down her thighs.

I watched and I came. The influx of sexual wants, needs and desires were taking there toll on me. The moment Jack’s cock began shooting Sara somehow managed to flip the both of the over and now it was Jack over her. She grabbed his spurting cock and began rapidly jerking it aiming the head to her tits, her belly, her cunt then back to her face. Even though he had climaxed less than half an hour before I was shocked at the amount of cum he was ejaculating. It was as if he hadn’t had sex and a week there was that much. From the look I could see on his face he was equally surprised, but still his cock jerked and shot off. For what seemed hours he came and came until at long last there was nothing left. Sara lifted her head to lick and suck the few remaining drops before laying back down. Jack slowly moved over and lay down as Sara used her fingers to scoop up his cum and lick it with her lips. What remained she rubbed into her skin saying it was the best moisturizer in the world, all natural.

While all this time I had been nothing more than a spectator to the spectacle before me I felt drained. Unbidden and with the exception of the momentary touch, feel and taste of my husbands still not hard cock, I had still climaxed three, no make that four times without physical contact. It was the first time in my life that an orgasm had taken me without to touch of another or at the least myself. I was feeling uncomfortable and my body was beginning to ache from the forced inactivity and movement. I was about to say something to Jack when he rose and came to me. Carefully he removed all the rope bindings and gently rubbed and massaged all the places where they had touched me. I began to feel better and was more able to relax.

“I really don’t know if I’ll be able to get it up again tonight,” Jack announced dejectedly. “Right now my balls feel so drained I’m almost sure it would take at least a month before there was anything in them. I was really looking forward to have my cock buried deeply in your cunt Sara.” Jack just stood there his head down.

“Jack,” Sara said softly as she stood beside him. “Helen did mention the week-end if you wanted. I don’t know about you but I would dearly love to spend the next two days here with you, the both of you. I can’t promise anything, but I’ll do whatever it takes to get you up and ready again so I can feel your cock pounding my cunt as fast and hard as you can. I know it sounds weird, but I’ve never been able to get off unless the man I’m fucking gives it to me hard. Fact is, in case you haven’t yet noticed, hard is the only way I want it to the point where you take my tits and make them hurt. Better still, if you want to suck them I would love it if you would suck them hard and really bite my nipples.”

We both noticed an almost spark of life as Jack’s cock gave the tiniest hint of movement. No, at his age of fifty it didn’t suddenly begin to grow back to life but there was still hope. I insisted Sara stay the next two days and Jack easily nodded his agreement.

So there we three stood each as naked as the day we were born. A sudden closeness began to develop that I was sure we all felt. There was a group huge with Jack doing a little grouping, or is that groping, of his own. Either way we began to relax and it was easily decided there would be no need of clothing. We ordered out for Chinese and was the delivery boy given a treat. Sara had gotten us to agree to let her answer the door.

Still naked she looked the boy over once or twice then fell to her knees. Now picture, if you will, a beautiful naked woman with large tits kneeling at your feet opening your pants while you try to be polite and simply stand there holding several brown paper bags filled with food. Now also imagine her taking out his cock, somewhat smaller and thinner than Jack’s I must add, and stuffing in her mouth. Yup, that’s just what happened. Sara gave him probably the best if not only blow job of his young life. When she was finished she stood up proudly naked and asked how much was the bill.

“Aw, fuck me, lady. Oops, I guess you already did that. Look, it’s on the house. Ain’t no way I can charge you folks now, besides nobody would ever believe any of this.”

He was right you know. Think about it. Standing in the doorway seeing two naked big titted women and one well hung naked man would have been more than most could have dreamed. It only happens in those so called true letters to the men’s magazines.

The rest of the night was spent eating, the food you sillies, and watching the boob tube and I do mean the electronic one. We were all exhausted and being it was very late we retired to bed. Yup, we all slept in the king sized bed with Jack comfortably nestled between us two big titted women.

It was sometime late the next morning I was awaken by the feeling of a hard probing tongue between my legs. OK, somebody was licking and eating my snatch and I was loving it. Cautiously I raised my head almost with fear it would have been Sara. No, I still wasn’t anywhere near close to wanting another woman sexually. It was Jack, his head firmly planted between my legs, his tongue probing to lick my pussy and his lips sucking my protruding clit. As his lips continued to suck my clit his fingers worked their way inside my now dripping cunt as he sucked and finger fucked me. I was instantly so aroused and hot feeling the nakedness of Sara inches from me I came and came hard. At one point my eyes opened and I saw Sara raised up on one elbow watching as Jack ate me. I guess it was the sight of her huge firm tits rising and falling on her chest as her breathing became more ragged that really brought me off so hard. I grunted, I groaned, I humped and hunched my cunt to Jack’s face and finally grabbed his head and jammed it hard to my clit. His fingers, now numbering three, pumped and rammed themselves hard and deep inside as my climax hit. At the end he lifted his head and I all but laughed seeing his face slick and shiny with my juices. At that point in time he moved and I saw his huge cock once again fully erect and just about a hard as I’d ever seen it. Sara must have been looking in the same direction because she found her voice and spoke.

“Jack, unless you’ve jammed something in your pee hole you’ve gotten a lovely enormous erection. In other words your cock is up, hard and most certainly ready for fucking. Come here stud and let me finally feely filling up my cunt. I’m already wet.”

Sara rolled onto her back as I watched my husband crawl lustfully between her raised spread legs. I had just enough time to see the pink softness of her pussy lips opening wide like a flower to the sun. The moisture of her inner dew coated her skin making it very slick. I watched Jack touch his thick cockhead to her entrance and rub it up and down a few times before placing the tip at her soaking wet opening. After wiggling his body a few times the tip was firmly in place and there he paused and waited.

“Now you fucking huge hard cocked fucker. Ram it in me and let me feel and take all of you. Bury your long thick cock deep inside my ready cunt and let me feel your heavy cum filled balls banging hard against my fucking ass. Give it to me and give it to me as hard as you can, then give it to me even harder. Fuck my cunt and take my tits, make them both hurt and sore.”

I saw a look on Jack’s face I’d never seen before. It was that of pure lust, of need and desire to punish and fuck hard. At that moment in time I was so very glad it wasn’t me he was about to plunge his rock hard cock into because I wasn’t at all sure I could have taken it. The only two sounds that came seconds later were those of Jack’s stiff thick cock sliding past the lips of her cunt as her juices slopped out. The second was from Sara as Jack rammed fully and deeply inside.

“Aaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh, oh you fucker,” Sara wailed in obvious pain. “You’re killing me, splitting my cunt wide open and making me bleed. Stop, please oh fuck please take it out,” she again cried, but when Jack made to comply her hands gripped his ass cheeks and pulled him tighter. “Don’t you even think you’re going to fuck my cunt with this fucking monster killer cock you fucking prick,” she cursed him.

Both Jack and I were confused and worried. First she wanted it hard and rough, now she was begging for him to stop but wasn’t giving him and chance to pull out. It finally dawned on us what was happening. Normally Sara wouldn’t have anything to do with rough sex, but once it was introduced she was becoming a very willing participant.

“Now, you fucking cocks man, give it to me harder,” she began begging. “Pound your huge thick fucking cock in deeper and harder. Fuck me like you’ve never fucked before and make me cum. Yes, like that,” she said as Jack began pounding with all his might and weight. “Harder, deeper and make me beg you to stop. Ignore my pleading,” she added lifting her hips to meet his each and every hard thrust. “Just fuck me and fill me with your hot cum.”

Harder and harder Jack pounded her body as I watched her huge tits bounce without restraint on her chest. Her nipples were so much harder than either of us had yet seen them and that only caused Jack to renew and redouble his efforts. He was having to use all his energy to fuck and keep his balance in spite of what she was demanding. Sara wanted him to maul her tits hard and give her more pain. She was begging him to suck her nipples, squeeze pinch and pull on them, but he couldn’t do both fuck her cunt like she wanted and take her tit’s at the same time.

I found myself unable to resist. Cautiously my one hand snaked out and my palm covered almost half of her one breast. I could feel the nipple poking hard to my palm and it felt so very good. Sara’s hand covered mine pressing it to her breast as my fingers took on a life of their own, squeezing and digging into her firm flesh. There was no thought in my mind as my head moved closer, my lips opened and my tongue darted out to touch the other swollen nub of her other breast. Without thinking my lips closed around the swollen nipple and I began sucking with all the strength I could muster. My head was turned and allowed me to see my husbands huge stiff cock plowing without pause hard into her greedy cunt. I was so beside myself with desire and lust as I sucked Sara’s rock hard nipple while my fingers sank deeply into the flesh of her other breast. At one point I almost felt as if I could have extracted the milk she didn’t have through her blood engorged nipple, then an immense moment of lust took hold and I bit down.

“Yes, bite my fucking nipples harder,” Sara screamed. “Don’t stop. Keep sucking and biting while you fuck me harder.”

By this time it was obvious Sara had no idea who was doing what to her. It was my husband Jack fucking her cunt while I was sucking and biting her nipples. My hand was between my legs with now four fingers buried inside. Never had I been able to use more than three, but this was so much different.

We three fucked, sucked, moaned and groaned with a few screams coming from the gasping Sara to help punctuate and spice up our sex. I lost count how many times she climaxed and those of mine for that matter. All I knew was this was the hottest most sexually arousing time of my life. I knew when Jack was ready to cum as his body stiffened and slowed, then quickly picked up speed. He growled deep in his chest and thrust hard one last time and stopped. Then he began again pounding and pumping for all he was worth. Sara was, by now, screaming almost nonstop as her orgasms rushed over her. Sweat coated and covered her naked body as she gave out with one last long scream of climax. Jack was pumping his sperm into her and finally began to slow down. I knew it was over as was glad because I didn’t think I could cum even one more time.

The odor of sex filled the confines of our bedroom as all three of us collapsed in utter exhaustion. True we had all slept the night before but without doubt the intense sexual activity of the past hour and a half far exceeded what Jack and I had ever had and I was sure it was the same for Sara. By the time I awoke and looked at the clock four hours had passed. Slowly we all began to come back to life yet still none of us wanted to put on clothing so we spent the next couple of hours walking, eating and sitting around completely nude.

“Helen,” Sara asked some three hours later. “I hope you don’t think I’m all that strange, but I sure would love to see you and Jack making love. No, I don’t mean fucking like what we did, but really and truly making love. I now know the sex you two have shared over the years has been wonderful and I would just like for one time to see how real love making is done.”


Jack recaps it all:


There you have it folks. My most unforgettable birthday. I suppose I should mention that yes Helen and I did make love for Sara to watch. No she didn’t do anything but watch and get herself off. It was just about the best love making session my wife have had past that of our first night together after the wedding. You see neither Helen or I practiced sex with each other until we said the vows.

A year has come and gone. Sara is still with us. Talk about your long week-ends. On the night of Sunday of that week-end she left for the night, but returned much to our pleasure with just about everything she owned, which proved to be very little indeed. We all share the same king sized bed with me, most of the time, caught in the middle but I’m not complaining. Most of my sex is with my wife as it should be, but there are times when we both agree Sara needs my expert help, or should I say she craves my cock.

To date neither of my women has ever done nor expressed any desire for a girl/girl thing and that’s just fine with me. As it stands now I can’t wait for whatever Helen and Sara will line up for my century birthday. Hhhhhhmmmmm, three women?

***********************************************

A bit different from my normal style but this one seemed just right. Hope you like the story and cast your vote as you see fit, or not, however you decide. Thanks and as usual……….. Yours, Trog.

12