And for Dessert: Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That stiffening only picked up steam as Julia swung around and planted herself on top of Susan's face – dropping her own mouth back down to start what she hoped would be a 69. Susan, tentatively, began to tilt her head upward and kiss Julia's pussy. As her tongue began to slowly edge out and find the prize within, her face was beginning to shine as my load dripped onto her chin, lips and nose. Susan slowly began to get more aggressive, as her tongue reached out in a more forceful manner. She had decided she wanted this and was going to make Julia feel as good as she was making her feel, as Julia's tongue worked its magic as moved from light licks across her clit to deep plunges within. The sounds both were making let you know they were enjoying this Sapphic encounter.

At this point, Ed rose from his chair, came over and smacked Julia on the ass. Almost as if this was a signal, Julia began to rotate hers and Susan's body so that they were sideways on the bed – Susan's heels just keeping her spread legs on the bed. It was at this point that I realized just why Ed had bought this bed. You see, as he approached, you could see that the bed level was also cock level as he stood next to it. Julia lifted her head slightly and he slid his cock back inside Susan – although he didn't plunge all the way in, allowing enough room for Julia to return and begin to lick Susan's clit as he slid about half his cock into her. Ed then motioned to me that I should find a spot behind Julia and I could do the same thing ... fuck her as Susan continued to lick her clit.

I didn't need to be asked twice.

Even though Julia wasn't at the edge of the bed, there was still more than enough room for me to squat behind her and enter her doggie style. The second time was even more amazing than the first – not only because it had finally actually soaked in as to what I was doing and who I was doing it to, but a could feel Susan's tongue along the base of my shaft as she licked me in the process of licking Julia's clit and occasionally moved down to gently suck on my balls. Being my second time of the night, that sense of urgency wasn't there this time either, allowing me to almost sit back and savor my surroundings and every sensation created by Julia's pussy and Susan's tongue on my cock.

I think it was more the girls' tongues than anything Ed or I did with our cocks, but soon they were each cumming hard and needed to separate and take a little time to come down. But they weren't quite ready to just ignore the two hard cocks that were still there before them and moved around to start working them over with their mouths. Julia sucked my cock, while Susan applied vacuum suction to Ed and neither of us was very upset by this change of position. But after several minutes, they were both ready for more.

Ed started pounding Susan doggie style, allowing her to lean over and kiss Julia, who rested on her back and urged me to enter her. Then, suddenly she broke her kiss with Susan and looked up at me and said, "I have one more surprise for you tonight stud." She then reached down and took hold of my cock and began to guide it forward ... only this time she rocked her hips a little further back and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass and said, "Just be gentle."

The combination of the spit from her blow job, her own cum and my cum from the first load made things more than slippery enough back there and my head slowly pushed past that first ring of muscle and into her ass. She gasped slightly, so I stopped and held my ground. After a few minutes, she began to gently move her hips and encourage me to start moving in again. Slowly I moved forward, edging in seemingly a quarter- to a half-inch at a time and, after about 8-10 minutes; I finally had my cock buried in Julia's ass. At this point, Ed (who along with Susan had eventually just stopped to watch this process) asked Julia what she thought. As she smiled, he turned to me and said, "You know you're the first one up there. She said earlier you missed taking her virginity back in college, you were at least going to take her virgin ass tonight."

I looked down and could see the look of lust and desire in her eyes and all I could say was "Thank you." I would have kissed her at that moment, but didn't want to risk having my dick pop back out of her ass and have to go through this entry process again. Almost as if she read my mind, Susan leaned over and planted a big, deep, wet kiss on Julia's lips. And as I began to slowly work my way in and out, the girls began to make out and Ed slid back inside Susan's pussy.

After a few minutes, I was pounding away at Julia's ass as hard as I did her pussy earlier in the night and those initial moments of discomfort were replaced with a newfound pleasure. Of course, I'm sure it didn't hurt as Susan reached down and began to finger her clit as the two continued to kiss and Ed kept pounding away. Then, Julia began to cum again, followed soon after by Susan. And as I looked over everything, with Ed fucking my wife and Julia underneath me with my cock in her ass I realized this game was a lot more fun than anything we played in college or even anything I had fantasized about all those years of thinking of Julia.

And as I shot my load deep into Julia's ass, I realized this was a game I definitely planned on playing again ... and again, and again, and again. Fortunately for me, Julia and Susan felt exactly the same way.

Before the night was over, I came a total of five times – as Ed and I teamed up on Julia with me in her mouth and him in her pussy. We then did the same to Susan, as I finally fucked my loving wife as she sucked off Ed. Then one final time, slow and gentle, in Julia's pussy before we all were too exhausted to continue.

Needless to say, Susan and I didn't wait nearly as long before seeing Julia again. In fact, we usually see each other once or twice a week. Sometimes Ed is there, sometimes not. Sometimes Susan and Julia just get together on their own (although Susan always fills me in on all the details as we fuck each others brains out).

But those are stories for another time ...

12