And Just Like That...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about his love for me, his willingness to explore the possibility of me being with another man so we could have a family, was so giving, so loving, that I think I wanted to use my cunt to swallow him whole. I wanted him inside me for the rest of my life, body and soul. We slept so long; the hotel had to charge us for another day.

When we got back home, we tested again and again, everything tested normal. His sperm count was high and his little fishies were strong. My plumbing was just as it should be.

I stopped blowing him (much to both our disappointments) as we wanted to see if we couldn't get lucky with him ejaculating all his sperm into me. We tried every variation and position we could think of, but... nothing.

Eight months later, we decided to adopt.

And just like that, three months after we brought our beautiful baby daughter home, I missed my period.

12