All Comments on 'And So It Begins... Ch. 05'

by shecallsmeslut

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lucky sub husband

Your so lucky to have such a Great Wife.

jeff9077jeff9077over 13 years ago
Dream wife!

I chuckled immediately at the start of the story as the poor bastard was caught in the strugggle between big- brain and penis-brain. I know all to well how the big brain tries to control the little "penis" brain, by tricking it into thinking about anything other than sex- but the penis brain always wins, and will always rebel at being locked in the tight confines of chastity. It will simply never stop trying to get out of it's plastic prison, no matter what the "big" brain tries to rationalize. I have been locked in chastity for 26 days by Mistress Morrigan, and know all to well this struggle.

I loved the story line, where the dominant wife forces him to give her sexual pleasure, and I was really aroused by the way she directed and trained him in how to lick her pussy in such a manner to give her the greatest pleasure. I loved how he was so happy to give her pleasure, and I hope that my frustration and humiliation give Mistress Morrigan pleasure as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous