Andariel and Izual Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1.9k words
4.49
10.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andariel

So, I wake up, which I totally hadn't expected. It's amazing really. I thought he meant to kill me. In fact, I'm certain he did. Maybe this is hell. Or heaven. Or purgatory. Or... something else. I'm not really up on my Christian ideology. I open my eyes and scream. It's an involuntary reaction, but still. I control myself and try to carefully analyze the situation. Okay, so I'm tied to a bed. I'm still wearing my clothes from the night before (maybe, maybe longer) which are mostly clean except for a few blood drops. The room is clean, if not exactly comforting. Maybe he drained me and sold me to someone? Izual, the demon's name is Izual. He told me that. I frown, trying to remember where I've heard that name before. It almost seems important. Oh well. Maybe I'll remember later. The door opens and Izual walks in. He looks prettier than I remember, perhaps because this is his element. Candle light drenches him, making feathers and skin alike seem to glow. He smiles and I whimper helplessly. I stop just short of trying to climb up the bed. It won't do me any good. The smile leaves instantly and he comes to me.

"Hush, little one." he whispers as he strokes my cheek. I shiver again and turn away. He sighs softly and leans in closer, until his lips brush my ear. "What is wrong?"

I snort. It's another of those involuntary reactions. I just can't help it. I thought demons were supposed to be intelligent and deadly, not idiots. "You kidnapped me and tied me to a bed. What's right?"

He growls and bites my throat, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to hurt. I yelp and try to jerk away, but I'm still bound in place.

"Stop!" I scream. He laughs softly and nips my earlobe.

"Look, little one, you will obey me, or you will die." he whispers. He lies down beside me, snuggling close. His nose is on my pulse, but he's being very careful not to touch anything that would freak me out. Or maybe he's not interested in me sexually, and he just wants my blood. I blush and he moans softly, pressing his body closer to mine. I tremble, my heart beating like a scared rabbit, and he moans louder.

"Please!" His fangs scrape my pulse and I yelp again. He closes his eyes, and I would swear he's counting.

"My self control is not perfect. I would suggest that you quit teasing me before I give into my blood lust." I snarl at him and he growls.

"It's not my fault that you're a blood sucking freak!" I scream. He meets my eyes, his cold and uncaring. I begin to think I shouldn't have said that. He wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes until I bleat. I don't have enough air to beg. I can see black spots swimming before my eyes.

"Would you like to rephrase that?" he asks calmly. I nod frantically and he lets me go. I cough painfully as he strokes my throat.

"Sorry." I manage. It sounds more like a croak than a word. He considers me for a long moment.

"I did not intend to keep you like this. I simply wished to keep you immobile until I returned." I blink at him, unsure of how I should reply to that.

"Why?" I ask finally. He shifts his body gracefully and returns to his previous placement. He is warm, and I can feel my muscles relaxing as he cuddles with me.

"If you awoke before I returned, I did not wish for you to explore your surroundings." I consider asking why again, but decide against it. To my surprise, he continues anyway. "There are others here, who would happily torture you, and I wish for you to be safe."

"That's nice." I answer absently. I'm still trying to figure out how protecting me and choking me are synonymous. He uses his nose to nuzzle me gently, making me shiver again. This time it's not from fear. All of my scared thoughts go out the window. He lets his hand slide under my shirt, stroking my bare skin with just his finger tips.

"Your skin is so soft." he whispers. Izual kisses my throat gently, then moves further up my cheek. I meet his eyes as his lips meet mine. He kisses me gently, softly, just pressing his lips to mine, then pulling away. He studies my eyes for a moment before leaning in again. This time the kiss is longer. I lift my arm, trying to touch him, and whimper when I hit the end of my rope. He laughs softly and keeps kissing me. His hands continue stroking me gently, touching my skin and making me shiver harder. I open my mouth to protest and he growls triumphantly, deepening the kiss as he rolls over on top of me. I freeze for a moment and he pulls away, panting.

"So sweet." he groans, and he kisses me again. I squirm under him, wanting to touch him, wanting to dig my nails into his skin and stroke his black, glossy feathers. His lips leave mine, but he keeps kissing, working his way down until he reaches the collar of my shirt. I moan softly and freeze again. He doesn't tease me, just keeps kissing, nipping my sensitive skin until I'm shaking. I've never felt like this, never felt this good, and he hasn't even taken my clothes off. He smiles wickedly, showing me his fangs, and pushes my shirt up to the bottom of my breasts. He kisses my bare skin eagerly, until I can't help but moan for him.

"Please." I beg, and I don't care how he manages it, I just want him inside me. I throw my head back, still whimpering, and he kisses my throat again.

Izual

The tiny little creature drives me wild. I am almost afraid to remove her bindings. She has me ready to rip off her clothes and take her without even touching me. I feel the touch of those delicate hands would drive me over the edge. I keep kissing, listening to her moan and beg for more. I like that she is not damaged permanently, despite what she has been through, but I want to take things slowly. It kills my self control to have her this close, writhing under me. I can smell her blood running just beneath her skin, and her arrousal pooling between her legs. I just want to bite her and drive myself inside her. Instead I continue my teasing, happily taking advantage of how sensitive her skin is. I want more, but I need to control myself. However, making her orgasm certainly will not hurt my case. I push her shirt up further and unbutton her pants, careful not to expose her nipples. She lifts her head to look at me, her face flushed, her lips slightly parted. I thrust my hips against hers and she yelps, trying to jerk away. Fuck.

"I will not hurt you, little one." I soothe. I lay my body against hers, kissing her again. Gently, always so gently. She relaxes again, responding to my skill the way any other woman would. I explore her mouth, reveling in the sweet taste of her lips.

"Izual." she moans, and I have to fight not to thrust again. I want her naked and under me, now. Although, that does remind me... I pull back a bit, holding my upper body away from her. She groans and arches, trying to get closer.

"What is your name?" I ask. She meets my eyes, confused for a moment, before the meaning of the words sinks through.

"Andariel." she mumbles, blushing again. I grit my teeth as another wave of her scent swamps me. I was not joking about the way her scent eats my self control. She frowns, tensing, and I realize she can sense my unease. I smile reassuringly and kiss her again. I move down again. She makes these adorable, soft girl noises as I nibble on her breasts. Dear gods, I want her. She freezes abruptly, all color vanishing from her face. I pull her shirt down as I twist, covering my little angel. Lucifer stands in the doorway, staring at her, not me. I cough politely and he brings his gaze to my face with some effort. I can feel minute trembling under me, but her face is composed and calm.

"You brought back a treat." he says. I nod and wait for him to continue. He wants something, I know, and it does not involve my pretty little darling. "I have a job for you."

"Tonight?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"In a few days. I wanted to see if you wished to fly with me tonight, but..." his gaze rests on the girl, and I fight down a wave of irrational jealousy, "I see you are already occupied."

I dip my head in acknowledgement and he leaves, locking the door behind him. I turn back to my lovely creature, cursing him for interrupting us. Now she is thinking rationally, and my touch will mean nothing to her. She hesitates and bites her lip, looking so adorably confused.

"Will you sleep in here with me?" she asks. I resist the urge to growl. I do not care how skittish she is, she stays in my bed. She flinches, and I wonder how much of my emotional make up she can read. She looks away, lips quivering. "You don't have to or anything, I just thought..."

I resist the urge to bite myself and smile, kissing her gently. "I fully intend to stay with you, little one."

She smiles brilliantly and I resist my urges again. She is certainly too adorable and intoxicating for her own good. She looks up at me through those long, dark lashes and smiles prettily.

"Are you going to untie me?" she asks hopefully. I stare down at her for a moment and she squirms nervously. I dive and kiss her again, harder this time, sucking on her lip. She meets my eyes, still nervous, and I feel her exploring my mouth as well. She examines my fangs with the tip of her tongue, and I start to pull back. She moves quickly, slicing her tongue, and the blood begins to well up. I freeze, using every ounce of my will to pull away from her. She whimpers. "Don't you want to taste my blood again?"

I lean in slowly, giving her time to freak out. She stares up at me with those huge eyes and kisses me back, staying calm as I eat the taste of her blood from her mouth. I suck on her tongue gently, meeting her eyes, watching for panic. Instead she looks almost lustful, as if the feeling of me draining her blood is enjoyable. I give into my animal instincts, grinding my hips against hers as I feed on her blood. I snap the ropes holding her to the bed and gather her closer. She wraps her legs around my waist, riding me while I rub her. I feel her hands on my shoulders, but it does not truly register. Then I see a flash, and everything goes black.