Andi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that night forward Glen and I made love five or six times a week.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I'd run into Joe, Mack or Dave from time to time and they always asked me when I would be coming back and I always told them never, that I'd met the man I was going to marry and that my slut days were over. They always laughed and said:

"You'll be back. Sooner or later you'll be back."

"No way. No fucking way!!"

Francine even called me once and asked me to please come back and help her out.

"They are wearing me out Andi. I need some help."

I kept saying no, but did I want to go back? Bet your buns I did, but I knew with a certainty that if Glen ever found out he would be in the wind and I was not going to let that happen. So no way was I going to do the threesomes and foursomes that I so loved and that I really missed.

A girl with my sexual appetites should never, ever say "No way!"

Glen had a death in the family and he had to fly back to Baltimore. He would be gone for anywhere from a week to ten days. On his third day gone I was sitting at a table in the Student Union cafeteria when Francine joined me at my table. I held up my hand and said:

"No way Francine; don't you even ask."

"I need a favor and it isn't that."

"What is it?"

"My car broke down and I had to have it towed to a shop. Can you give me a ride to the house?"

I hesitated and she said, "Don't worry Andi. There is no one there. Joe and Mack have classes and Dave is working."

"I guess I can do it then."

"Thanks a lot Andi; I really do appreciate it. I need to make a quick trip to the ladies and then we can go."

When we got to the house Francine said, "Come on in and have a cup of coffee with me. We haven't talked much lately and I want to hear all about this wonderful guy that you caught."

I figured that a half hour of conversation over coffee wouldn't hurt so I said okay and went into the house. I sat in the kitchen and watched as she set up the coffee maker to brew. She hit the switch to start the process and then turned to smile at me.

"Welcome back" she said and from behind me I heard, "And it's about damned time that you came back."

I turned and saw Joe, Mack, Dave and Chris standing there as naked as the day they were born and all four were sporting fully erect cocks. I wish I could say that I fought my way past them and fled the house, but of course I didn't. It was a long night and I promised myself that when I left for class in the morning I wouldn't ever be back and that I'd never speak to Francine or any of the guys ever again. If I saw them I would turn and run -- not walk, but run -- the other way as fast as I could.

I spent every night at the house until two days before Glen was due back. I wanted to give myself time to tighten up because I knew Glen would be horny as hell when he got back and five nights with Joe and the crew had to have opened me up a little.

I must have recovered enough as Glen didn't seem to notice anything when he got back. He wasn't back ten minutes and he was leading me into the bedroom.

I did manage to avoid Joe and the guys for the rest of the year and then Glen and I graduated and were married three weeks later.

++++++++++++++++++++

Glen and I decided that we didn't want children until we were thirty and more established. We both found jobs that we liked and the next three years slid by.

Things changed somewhat when Glen got a promotion that required him to travel. He would be gone anywhere from three to five days maybe once every three weeks or so.

The first thing to change was our love life. We usually made love five or six times a week and I suffered when he was gone. The second thing was that when he was gone I didn't want to sit at home and stare at the wall or watch the drivel that was on TV. I started stopping after work for drinks with some of the people that I work with. They usually stopped at the Alhambra Lounge which was just down the street from our offices.

The lounge had a live band Thursday through Saturday and a juke box loaded with music to dance to when the band wasn't there. My first night stopping with the crew was the first day of a four day trip that Glen was on. I found that several of my coworkers were party animals and that a couple of the girls were as big of a slut as I used to be. It came as a surprise to me since both Marge and Judy were supposed to be happily married.

We had only been there about forty minutes when Marge went out into the parking lot with a guy who had asked her to dance. The next one to make the trip to a back seat was Judy and I do have to admit that the 'well fucked' look they both had when they came back into the lounge had me remembering my wilder days. Judy had gone out with Jim from the parts department and I couldn't help but wonder -- given Judy's well fucked look -- what he was like as a lover.

I got hit on by a couple of guys I worked with and by a couple of guys who asked me to dance and I did get hard cocks pushed into me on the dance floor and it did turn me on, but I behaved myself. I had a good time and decided to do it again on the next night.

The next night it was Marge who took Jim out to the parking lot and Judy went out for some backseat time with Fred from Sales. I was asked to dance by several coworkers and lounge patrons and I said yes to anyone who asked. I was felt up, fondled and poked with cocks and I did get turned on, but I again behaved myself.

The third night it was Marge and Fred and Judy with some guy who had asked her to dance. I was dancing with Jim when Marge and Fred left and Jim said:

"I can tell from the look on your face that you are thinking about what a trip outside would be like. Want to find out?"

"No thanks. I'm happily married and my husband takes very good care of my needs."

"But your husband isn't here to take care of those needs right now. Besides, both Marge and Judy are happily married, but they still like to have fun."

While he was talking he had his hands on my ass and was pulling me into his hard cock. I again wondered what kind of lover he would be. I liked the attention I was getting and I did want to keep it coming so I pushed hard into his erection, lifted my face and kissed him. As I pulled my lips from his I said:

"Maybe someday."

The next night was Glen's last night away and I was as horny as a billy goat when I stopped at the lounge. I hadn't gone four days without making love since Glen and I had gotten married and I mean that. Even when Aunt Flo came to visit Glen and I still made love. So I guess you could say that I was primed and ready when Jim asked me to dance. As soon as we hit the floor and he had me in his arms he said:

"You are ready. I can smell it on you."

"Hubby will be home tomorrow. I can hang on that long."

"Maybe I can take the edge off for you."

"I told you I can wait for Glen."

"Okay, but I could still get you off without having sex with you."

"How in the world could you do that?"

"With my fingers and maybe my tongue. Take a trip out to my van with me and I'll show you."

"Oh no. You'll get me out there and I'll have to fight you off. Don't want to be in a position where I have to scream for help."

"No you won't. It wouldn't do my reputation any good for that to happen. I promise to keep it in my pants unless YOU unzip me and take it out and I won't even take your panties off."

"Bull hocky!! No man has that much self control."

Except that he did.

I did go out to the lot with him and we necked a bit to warm things up and he worked my boobs out and sucked on them as his hand moved up my leg. He pushed my panties aside and began finger fucking me. One hand working my pussy, the other working my right breast and his tongue fucking my mouth did indeed take the edge off. He got me off and he kept his cock in his pants. He was true to his word that it wouldn't come out unless I brought it out.

I've never been a cock teaser and I knew damned well that he was going to go home with a bad case of blue balls after what he had just done to me and I wasn't going to have that on my conscience. I worked his cock out of his pants and gave him a hand job. I almost turned it into a blow job, but at the last second I thought better of it. It would be bad enough if the word got around that I had given him a hand job and as it was I would be willing to bet that those who saw me walk out with Jim would think we were fucking.

As I drove home I was wondering why I hadn't. I was ready. I was more than ready and Glen wouldn't ever know. I guessed that the real reason that I didn't fuck Jim was because I knew that once I started I would never stop and that would be just asking for Glen to find out. Having that thought shook me a little. Basically what I'd just thought was that I would have done it if I could have been sure that Glen wouldn't find out. Was the slut that I had banished still around waiting for a chance?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Glen came home to an exceptionally horny wife who did her absolute best to fuck his brains out over the weekend and the next three weeks. At the end of those three weeks Glen was off on another trip, but he would only be gone two nights on it. I stopped after work with my coworkers on both of those nights and despite Jim's best efforts to get me to go out to the lot I managed to behave myself.

Well, kind of sorta. I did let the guys I danced with be a little free with their hands and if a cock pushed into me while dancing I pushed back. I wasn't being a cock tease, at least not in my mind, I was just being practical. When I first started stopping I'd had to pay for my own drinks, but once I loosened up I never had to pay for another drink. That was both good and bad. The good part was that it was easy on my pocket book. The bad was that when I wasn't paying for my own drinks I didn't pay too much attention to how much I drank.

It was on one of Glen's rare five day trips. He left on Monday and wouldn't be back until Saturday and by day three of his trip I was horny as hell. I stopped with the group and had my usual kind of night. I was felt up on the dance floor, had cocks pushed into me and had several invitations to visit the parking lot.

That particular night I wasn't paying any attention to how much I was drinking and I drank too much. Too much to drive home anyway. Fred offered to drive me home and I wasn't thinking too clearly and so I said okay. If I had been thinking clearly I would have called a cab. We turned in to my driveway and I turned to give Fred a kiss on the cheek and thank him for the ride, but he turned his head and the kiss meant for his cheek ended up on his lips. His tongue darted into my mouth and instinctively I sent mine into his.

His arms went around me and we started making out. The kisses got hotter and more passionate and then my bra was undone and Fred was working on my breasts and their super sensitive nipples. I didn't resist when he took out his cock and put my hand on it and I eagerly spread my legs when his hand went after my pussy. I moaned as his fingers entered me and as he finger fucked me I stroked his cock.

I didn't really think about what I was doing. I'd had too much to drink and that combined with my being super horny had me on autopilot. I was humping against Fred's fingers and moaning around his tongue as I worked his cock. Fred broke the kiss, put a hand on the back of my head and ever so gently pushed it down toward his cock. I was just opening my mouth to accept it when he chuckled and said:

"I always knew you were a slut and that I'd eventually get you."

Those words tripped a switch somewhere in my brain and I sat up, grabbed my purse and got the hell out of his car. I was cursing myself all the way into the house for almost fucking up.

At work the next day Fred stopped by my office and said, "Why did you run off last night? It was just getting good."

"Just get away from me Fred and stay away."

"Don't get pissy with me lady; you were enjoying the hell out of it."

"I'd had too much to drink and wasn't thinking clearly. Thank god you called me a slut and woke me up to what I was doing. Too bad for you Fred because you were home free until that comment. Now get your ass out of here and leave me alone and by that I mean from now on. Don't even ask me for a dance when we stop after work. He turned and left. I didn't stop with the group after work that night or the next and when Glen got home I did my best to reduce him to a puddle of jelly.

It was two weeks before Glen went out of town again and I stopped again with the group. I was my usual 'loose' self, but I watched how many drinks I had. I had several bought for me, but I didn't drink all of them. During one dance Jim said:

"Fred said he almost got you. It almost broke my heart. I always expected that I'd be the one you would give it up to."

I was feeling playful and so I said, "That's why Fred only almost got me. Had to save myself for you right?"

"Tonight?"

"No, not tonight, but maybe some day."

"You are bad. Just plain bad."

Fred took what I'd said to heart and he never again asked me to dance.

++++++++++++++++++++

The next nine months went by and it was pretty much all the same. I stayed home when Glen was there and stopped with the group when he was gone. I stayed pretty much a good girl; I say pretty much because twice when Glen was gone on five day trips I did end up out in the parking lot for some 'minor misbehaving.' Once I jacked off Jim while he finger fucked and french kissed me and once a really cute guy managed to talk me outside and we did the same thing that Jim and I had done.

It was two weeks after my one year anniversary with the company when my section head called me into his office and asked me how I felt about taking a road trip. The company was forming a team to visit customers and handle service problems, evaluate systems, make recommendations for upgrades and the like.

"We want you on the team. It will mean a raise of twelve thousand a year plus bonuses and you will go on an expense account. The down side is that some of the trips you will be going on will be going on could run as long as two weeks and I know that you are married so what do you think?"

"I want it, but I guess I'll have to talk it over with Glen. Do you need an answer right this minute?"

"No, but I would like to know by the end of the week."

Glen was luke warm to the idea, but we were saving up money for a down payment on a house and I pointed out that the raise and any bonuses I received could go into the house fund and that once we had the house I could quit the job or take a transfer to a different job inside the company. I also pointed out that with any luck my trips might coincide with his so we wouldn't miss much time together. He reluctantly agreed and I took the job.

++++++++++++++++++++

It worked out that my first two trips did coincide with two of his. The first one was a three dayer at the same time Glen had a two dayer and there was a three day trip at the same time Glen was on a four day one.

It was on my third trip that my life changed. It was a five day trip to Memphis. The team consisted of Jim, Judy, Mike, Mark and me. Every evening after leaving the customer's facility we had dinner together and usually hit the hotel lounge for a couple of drinks before calling it a night. Judy being Judy rarely spent a night in her own room. She was either in Mike's room or Mark's room and on the third night she left the lounge with both of them.

The evenings were no different for me than the nights I stopped with the group when we were home. I drank, danced, got felt up and even swapped tongues a few times. The forth night I was as horny as a billy goat and when Judy left with Mark Jim said:

"Some guys have all the luck."

I laughed and said, "Bullshit! You could have been the one she left with and you know it."

"Maybe, but I'm saving myself for you. Come on; let's dance."

Mike hooked up with some woman who was sitting at the bar and that left Jim and me alone to drink and dance. A couple of more drinks and dances with Jim's hands all over me and I was ready to take him on on our table with everyone watching, but I had just enough sense left to tell Jim that I needed to call it a night before I got stupid and cheated on Glen.

Jim's room was next to mine and so we went up together. I ran the key card through the slot and pushed the door open and Jim said:

"Don't I even get a kiss?"

I turned and offered him my mouth and his tongue snaked in and I automatically responded. It wasn't the first time I had tongue wrestled with Jim and he was a great kisser. How I got from that doorway to my bed with Jim driving hard into me I honestly don't remember, but I do remember pushing back up at him and crying:

"Harder, fuck me harder."

He got me off twice before he came in me. I felt him pulsing in me and I pushed up at him, wrapped myself around him and took him as deep as I could. When he pulled out I was still so horny that I immediately took his cock in my mouth and worked to get him back up. We screwed twice more before falling asleep.

In the morning when I woke up and found a man in bed with me I almost panicked until I remembered what happened. I was in the shower when the wake up call from the front desk came and woke Jim up. The first I knew that he was awake was when he climbed into the shower with me. He took the rag from me to do my back and ended up somehow doing some of the front which ended up with me getting it from behind while I leaned against the shower wall.

As we dressed I asked him to please keep what we had done to himself as I didn't want to get the same kind of reputation that Judy and Marge had and he promised me that no one would ever hear about it from him. That took a load off my mind that lasted all of ten minutes. We walked out of the room and into the hallway just as Judy and Mark walked out of Mark's room and saw us. Jim said:

"Sorry babe; God must not like you this morning."

I saw Mark's face light up and I could tell what he was think -- "I'm next."

At lunch time I saw Mark and Mike looking at me and talking and they were both looking at me the way wolves look at a lamb who had somehow managed to escape the safety of the pen. Our flight home didn't leave until 6 a.m. on Saturday so we had one more night to stay and that evening in the lounge when Jim asked me if I was ready for bed I knew what he was asking and I shrugged and said, "Let's go." What the hell; the horse was already out of the barn. It was a very active and enjoyable night and I'm sorry to say I felt no guilt when I boarded the plane to fly home to Glen.

I felt no guilt, but I did feel the need to make it up to Glen and so I didn't leave him alone for the rest of the weekend.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It was two weeks before Glen's next trip and I never stopped with the group when Glen was in town, but not being at the bar didn't stop Mark and Mike (oh yes, Mark blabbed) from constantly hitting on me. They must have figured that since Judy and Marge were married and still put out and that I was married and had given it up to Jim that I was just like Judy and Marge and would take on any one. Wrong!!! Even Jim kept asking me when we could do it again and I had to keep telling him never; that the first time was a huge mistake that I could not afford to repeat.

Anyway, Glen's trip was a four day five night jaunt to San Diego so his first night gone found me with the group in the lounge. The first two nights were like most of the others. I drank, I danced, I got felt up and even kissed a few times, but unlike Judy and Marge I made no trips to the parking lot.

The third night I was a bit on the horny side so I did respond to some of the more blatant groping by pushing back into the hard ons that were poking my leg. Mark was the most persistent and at one point I thought he was going pick me up and carry me out to the lot. I wanted to fuck in the worst way, but I had promised myself that I wouldn't. I'd play a little, do some tongue swapping, get finger fucked and maybe, just maybe, give a hand job occasionally, but that was all I was going to do. Mark kept pushing and so I finally told him I'd give him what he wanted if he was willing to pay the price.