Andi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was well broken in when Glen did get home and I spent the weekend trying to turn him into a worn out wreck.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My ego took one hell of a shot three days later when Glen called me and told me he had to work late. He didn't know that I knew that "working late" meant that he was fucking Celia. That wasn't supposed to happen. I'd told Celia that I would keep Glen so worn out that he wouldn't be able to give Celia any. She was probably on her knees sucking his dick and laughing at me when he called.

Anyway that was the picture that I still had in my mind two weeks later when Glen left on another trip. He had 'worked late' three times and had gone in to work on one Saturday and each time he called I just knew that his cock was either in Celia's mouth or pussy so on Glen's first night gone when he called I had Jim's cock in my pussy and I didn't make him take it out as I took the call. I did tell him to slow down and take it easy so Glen wouldn't hear anything that would make him suspicious.

The next night when he called I had Jim in my pussy, Mark in my ass, Ralph in my mouth and I was jacking off Mike. The only one I had stop was Ralph. I couldn't very well talk with my mouth full now could I?

How did it happen that my entire crew was there with me that night? Jim told Mike I was back in operation and Mike called and asked when he could come over and play and I told him that he could come over the next time Glen took a trip. He told Mark and Mark called and said "What about me?" When Ralph heard that Mark and Mike were coming over he called and said, "Don't you love me any more? How come Jim, Mike and Mark, but not me?" Anyway, Jim took his 'only me' stance on the first night and the other three got to join in on the second and third nights. The fourth night was 'taper off' night with Just Jim and the last night was soak in the tube night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There was a day care center in the building next to the one I worked in and when Little Glen was four months old I went back to work. My trips were a thing of the past, but it didn't matter too much. When Glen was home I didn't need my 'crew' and when he was gone I had my four man team to keep me occupied.

What constantly amazed me was that as much as I was giving Glen he was still doing the "Have to work late tonight honey" thing and he was still working the occasional Saturday. I began to think that he wasn't screwing Celia -- that he really was working late. That is I thought that until one night when Glen was out of town and 'my crew' hadn't yet arrived and I got a phone call from Celia. Basically she called to gloat. After I said "Hello?" I heard:

"Hi there hot stuff."

"Who is this?"

"The other woman. You know, the one you said wouldn't get any more of Glen because you wouldn't leave him with enough to give her? Just calling to let you know you need to step up your game. If you are doing the best you can do I'm here to tell you it ain't good enough girl."

Naturally the call was pissing me off and, naturally, I wasn't going to let her know that. As sweetly as I could and without sounding sarcastic I said:

"Well if he still has enough to take care of you when I'm done with him I guess we should sit down and talk about sharing him. Work out some way that between the two of us we don't screw the man into an early grave."

"Are you freaking serious?!!!

"Of course I am. I've already told you that I love the man and I'm not going to give him up. If he needs what you have to offer I love him enough to let him have it. You doing anything tonight?"

"No. Why?"

"Why don't you come over and have dinner with me and we can discuss how best to share Glen."

"I don't believe this. Normally I'd laugh and hang up, but this is just too bizarre. What time?"

"Say seven?"

"Okay, you're on."

I gave her directions and five minutes after she hung up my guys started to arrive. All except Mark were against the idea, but when I not so subtlety let them know that there would be no more pussy from me unless they did what I wanted they all fell into line.

Celia rang the doorbell at seven exactly and I smiled warmly at her as I invited her in. With the door open she couldn't see the four naked men behind it, but after she stepped in and I closed the door behind her she saw them. I had cut up two pair of my panty hose to make stocking masks for the guys and the sight of four naked men in masks stunned her long enough for Ralph to stuff a rag in her mouth as Mark and Mike grabbed her.

"Take her to my bedroom" I said, "As I remember it she likes being fucked on my bed."

Celia struggled, but the four men had her stripped in less than a minute and after that it was a pure assed one after another gangbang. What I had hoped would happen did as the third cock, which was Mike's, speared into her clean shaven pussy. Her arms and legs came up and grasped him and she started fucking back. I nodded at Mark and he pulled the rag out of her mouth.

As soon as the rag was gone she started getting vocal saying things like, "Oh God yes!! Fuck me; please fuck me" and as soon as she started that I started taping with the video camera, I got footage of her being put on her hands and knees and then going eagerly after Jim's cock while Ralph fucked her doggie. I got her taking three cocks at once. The first time it was reverse cowgirl with Mark in her ass, Jim in her pussy and Ralph in her mouth. The second time it was doggie with Ralph in her ass, Mark in her pussy and Mike in her mouth.

Just watching the action through the view finder had me so fucking hot I wanted to scream! But as hot and horny as I was I had to sit out and play a part. Several times during the festivities the guys tried to talk me into joining them and I always said:

"No way! You guys know that I don't cheat on my husband" and other words like that.

It went on until two in the morning. The guys finally go to where they couldn't answer the call any more. As things were breaking up Mark said:

"This was wild. I'll do favors like this for you anytime, but I sure wish that you would have joined in."

"I'm glad to know I can still excite men, but like I told you; I just don't cheat on Glen."

Celia laid on the bed a fucked out mess, but she had a happy look on her face. I saw the guys to the door and then went back and checked on Celia. She was zonked out and I guess that was some sort of validation for me. She had said that the best I could do didn't seem good enough, but when the guys finished up with me and went home I was still awake and wishing that there had been two or three more in the group. I threw a blanket over her and then I went over and sacked out in the guest bedroom.

In the morning I was in the kitchen making pancakes when she came into the room. I pointed at the coffee pot and told her there was cream in the icebox. She poured herself a cup and then sat down at the table.

"Why did you do that to me?"

"If you are going to fuck my man you are going to have to pay for the privilege. The first time it cost you a hundred bucks. This time you allowed me to repay some favors. I'm not sure what it will be the next time, but I'll think of something good."

"I've a good mind to call the cops on you and those guys."

"And tell them what? That you called me to rub my nose in the fact that you are fucking my husband and I invited you over to talk about how best to share him? They will laugh at you. You have no idea who the guys were and since I will deny that it happened I won't be giving up any names. You going to tell Glen? Yeah, I can just see that. Then you would have to tell him about the meeting we had when I was pregnant and I'm sure he will want to know why you kept it from him.

"You don't want to give me any grief girlie. I've got videos of you begging for it as the guys fucked all three of your holes. I was careful to frame things so nothing in the footage will show it is my bedroom so when copies get mailed to all of your coworkers all they will see is you being an absolute slut. You behave and no one will ever see it.

"No honey; all you are going to do is wonder about what I'm going to do next if you keep on fucking my husband. You can keep on, but just remember you will end up paying for the privilege. It shouldn't bother you all that much. God knows you got into it and enjoyed the hell out of it last night. Now eat your breakfast while I shower. I want to do the dishes before I go to work."

Celia was dressing when I came out of the shower. "You won't need to do the dishes. I did them when I finished. What you said about my paying for the privilege. Does that mean I might have to face more nights like last night?"

I laughed and said, "I was right. You did get into it and enjoy it. To answer your question I don' really know. All the guys last night owed me and even then two of them were reluctant, but I managed to talk them into it. I don't know if I can ever get them to do it again, but don't you worry your sweet little buns; I'll come up with something."

++++++++++++++++++++++

The day went god awful slow. I hadn't gotten any the previous night and having to watch what happened only made me hornier so I was watching the clock. The guys would be over again this night and I was going nuts just waiting and the hands on the clock didn't seem to be moving. Finally it was quitting time and I rushed home to get ready.

Mike was the first to arrive and I was on my knees sucking his cock when Jim got there. Ralph walked in on Jim butt fucking me while I still had Mike in my mouth. I was facing away from the bedroom door when I heard Mark say:

"Looks like we are a little late."

"We" I thought? I took my mouth off of Ralph and turned and looked. Mark was standing there with Celia and they were watching Mike fucking my pussy and Jim doing my ass. Celia was smiling as she said:

"Don't stop on our account."

As she said it she and Mark were undressing. There was no sense in stopping and asking questions so I turned my head and went back to sucking on Ralph's dick.

With Celia and me both to play with the night ended a lot earlier than I wanted it to. Two girls and four guys was not a good mix especially for a girl like me who liked a lot of three hole action. Six or even eight guys would have been better. The high point of the evening as far as Celia was concerned was when Glen called and I took the call with Ralph fucking my butt. "Oooh you are such a nasty girl" she said when I hung up.

After the guys were dressed and gone Celia said, "Since you were so willing to share Glen with me I was sure that you wouldn't mind sharing your posse with me too."

"How did you know?"

"Oh come on girl. You didn't have enough time between inviting me over and my getting here to set up things and that, at least to me, meant the guys were already here or were on the way, I didn't buy for one second your protestations to the guys that you didn't cheat on your hubby. You aren't that good an actress sweetie.

"As for tonight? I gambled that you did it whenever Glen was out of town so I gambled on your doing it again tonight and I parked up the street and was watching when your herd started arriving. I walked up and joined Mark when he got here and told him that you had invited me."

"But why?"

"Your fault honey; totally your fault. What you had done to me last night woke up something inside me that I never knew was there. When do we do it again?"

"Glen is due back tomorrow so the next time won't be until he goes on another trip" I said and then I explained my schedule to her.

"You mean it could be two or three weeks before it happens again?"

"For me yes, but for you? You are free to do it whenever you want."

"Well Mark and I did exchange phone numbers. I guess I'll have to give him a call. I don't want to wait two or three weeks."

"You need to build up your own herd. I need all four of mine just for me when Glen is gone. Sharing them with you left me just a little on the unsatisfied side."

"But I can use yours when Glen is home?"

"That is up to them. I have no say in what they do."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Celia was a fast worker. I was surprised the next afternoon when Mike and Ralph asked for my permission to see Celia. They actually asked me if it would be all right for them to fuck another woman. That blew me away! Jim told me that he was still waiting for Glen to catch on and kick me out so he could have me, but he hoped I wouldn't mind if he saw Celia every once in a while. Mark didn't say anything to me, but then again he didn't have to. Celia had to have gotten the phone numbers from the other guys from him.

It has been a year now and things seem to be working out. My boys see Celia from time to time when Glen is home and she has worked on building her own stable. Mark got her in touch with the guys who joined my crew at our first poker party and she has come up with one or two of her own.

In a move that caught us all by surprise Mark and Celia married and it hasn't stopped him from joining me with the rest of my guys when Glen is out of town. He will sometimes bring Celia along and when he does she will usually bring along one or two of her crew.

Glen still occasionally 'works late' and he still does put in an occasional Saturday and Celia always lets me know so I can arrange a visit to Jim's on those times.

That is where things set right now. Who knows what will happen next? I don't, but I am looking forward to it.