Andi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we going to do this again tomorrow night?"

"It is our poker night" Mike said.

"So what?"

"There will be three other guys here and she doesn't know them."

Ralph turned to me and said, "What do you think?"

I thought about it for a minute. I had never intended to ever do anything at home like what I'd just done. I didn't do what I should have done when Mike walked in -- got up and left -- but I didn't and what was done was done. I looked at the three of them one at a time and then said:

"I'm still wanting it and you three are out of service. Maybe six could stay with me."

"Are you sure about this" Mark asked.

"As long as your three friends don't mind fucking a fat broad count me in."

Mike laughed and said, "You are sexier pregnant than most women when they are not."

The next night was reminiscent of my days in college when I pulled trains at the Phi Delta house.

I was there with Mark when the players started to arrive. In addition to my three studs there was George, Sam and Harry. When the game started I hustled around keeping the beer bottles and the baskets of chips full. As I moved around the table Mike, Mark and Ralph would reach out and fondle me and I saw the three new guys look at each other and I wondered if they had been told what my real reason for being there was. It didn't take long for them to find out.

Ralph called me over to him and showed me his cards. "Good hand huh?"

"Pretty good."

"Kiss me for luck" he asked as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I bent at the waist and took his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it a couple of times and then stood up as he called Harry's bet. When the hands were laid down Ralph's full house took the pot. Ralph called me over, had me lean down so he could whisper in my ear.

"Take your panties off and sit on my cock."

I giggled and said, "I don't have any panties on."

I swung over him and eased myself down on his cock and slowly began to ride him as Mike dealt out the next hand. Mark picked up his cards, looked at them and then said:

"Fuck this shit!"

He threw his hand in, got up and walked over to me as he unzipped and then presented his cock to my mouth. I opened wide and took him in and the card game was over and the gangbang was on. An hour into it George was fucking me in the ass and he asked me if I did this sort of thing often. I laughed and said:

"As often as I can."

With six guys to take care of there was a lot of three hole action going on and as usual I was loving it. This party was like most of the others in that it was over before I was and as the party broke up Mike said, "Tomorrow night again?"

"You betcha, but make sure that you take your vitamins. I want it to last longer than tonight."

George and Sam asked if they would be welcome and I told them to make sure that they also took their vitamins. The third night was a repeat of the second night minus one man. The fourth night was just Mike and Mark because Ralph had someplace he had to go and as was becoming usual I limited things to ass and mouth only in case Glen wanted to play when he got home. The last two nights I stayed home and just soaked in the tub.

It was a good thing that I had done as much as I did during the week since Glen made no attempt to play when he got home and when I tried to start something he told me he was too tired.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next two weeks Glen didn't seem like he wanted to make love at all. He was either too tired or his back hurt or he just didn't feel good and up to it. I was so horny I was ready to climb walls. Then it was my turn to go out of town for a three day two nighter and the trip changed my life yet again.

I climbed on the plane ready to fuck one of the guys in the lavatory. I wanted to but I knew I wouldn't. The one certainty was that Jim, Mike and Ralph were going to have their work cut out for them when we reached Saginaw. Fifteen minutes after the captain made the announcement that cell phones and other electrical devices could be turned back on Jim, our team leader, received a phone call telling us to return home as the customer had just filed for bankruptcy.

We got off the plane at the Tri-City airport, went to the ticket counter and got set up on the next flight back home. While we waited for the flight I listened to the guys bitch because they weren't going to get to play with me after all. They were not near as disappointed as I was.

I got home about a half hour later than my normal time and I saw that Glen was already home. I smiled as I thought of how surprised he was going to be when he saw me. The surprise was all mine. I walked in and saw a woman's purse on the kitchen table and it wasn't one of mine. There was no one downstairs so I headed for the stairway to the second floor and at the bottom of the stairs I saw a high heeled shoe and three steps up I saw its mate. Again, they weren't mine. I retraced my steps to the kitchen and went into the purse on the table, took out the wallet and opened it. Celia Foster is what the driver's license said.

Celia Foster was Glen's secretary.

I kicked off my shoes and moved as soundlessly as I could up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom. I was about five feet away from the door when I heard:

"Oh yeah baby, like that. Just like that. You feel so good in my pussy."

"Your pussy feels so tight. I like being in your pussy."

"Better than your wife's?"

"She's not tight anymore since she got pregnant."

"Is that why after four years you started coming on to me?"

"Can you stand honesty?"

"Sure I can."

"I wanted you the first day you came to work for me, but you were off limits because I was married and wouldn't cheat on my wife."

"Yet here we are and I'm so glad. Oooh yes; that's it baby, just like that. Why now?"

"Because I'm horny as hell and I can't get turned on by my wife. She looks like she swallowed a watermelon and I can't get a hard on when I look at her."

"Well I'm glad you feel that way. I've wanted you since the day I started working for you and I didn't think I'd ever get you. God knows I've tried. I've gone braless with low cut blouses and bent over in front of you a hundred times but you never gave me a tumble until three weeks ago. Enough talk lover; this bed is so much more comfortable than the desk in your office so fuck me on it. Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard."

There was more, but I'd heard enough and I backed away and went back downstairs. I was pissed! The rotten bastard was cheating on me! And no, there wasn't any double standard thing going on here. I was cheating on him, but I gave him everything that I had. Even after being gang banged I'd fuck him into exhaustion and still be trying to get him up again, but he was fucking his whore of a secretary and he wouldn't fuck me?

That sucked!!!

Even though I was pissed I kept myself under control. I wouldn't go storming in on them screaming and hollering at them in a rage. I'd just file it away and use it if Glen ever found out about me. You know, the old:

"Why are you upset Glen? I'm only doing what you do. I never did it until I came home one day and found you fucking Celia on our bed. I figured if sex outside the marriage was okay for you it would be okay for me."

What could he say to that?

I went back to Celia's purse and looked in her wallet. She had a hundred and twenty-six dollars in it and I took a hundred. If she was going to fuck my husband she was going to pay for the privilege even if she didn't know it. I smiled as I thought of how she would be when she went to get the money out of her purse and it wasn't there.

I quietly left the house and as soon as I was down the street I called Mark.

"Would you like a house guest tonight?"

"Of course I would. What's up?"

"Tell you when I get there. Mind calling the guys and seeing if they want to play?"

"I'll just bet you that they will."

I didn't call Jim because my 'boyfriend' liked to keep me for himself, but I was at a point where I needed a hell of a lot more than one guy could give me. When Jim found out he would be pissed, but it couldn't be helped.

Mike was already there when I got there and Ralph showed up before I got my coat off. I had already fucked Mark and Mike and Ralph was buried in my ass making me squeal with delight when the doorbell rang and Sam and George -- two guys from the poker party -- joined us. I looked at Mark and he laughed.

"Don't look at me that. You know damned well that you would like four or five more if I could have found them on short notice."

He was right, but I couldn't tell him that because Mike was in my mouth. Then it got busy and I lost track of who and in what combinations until we called it quits around midnight. When everyone was gone Mark cuddled up behind me, slipped his cock into my ass and we fell asleep like that.

The next morning at work I told Jim what had happened and then I asked him if he still wanted to be my boyfriend.

"Of course I do. Why would you even ask?"

"Because of last night and the fact that it wasn't you that I called. You tend to want to keep me for yourself and last night there wasn't any way you could have kept me satisfied. It is probably a hormonal problem, but the longer my pregnancy runs the hornier I seem to get. There are times I really, really, really need more than one cock and I need to know if you can handle it."

"You are right; I do want you all to myself. I keep hoping that your husband catches you and kicks you out so I can have you full time, but I am a realist so I'll take what I can get when I can get it."

"That's a sweet thing to say, but I love my asshole of a husband and I'll hang on to him for dear life. Want a house guest for tonight? I'm still out of town as far as Glen is concerned."

"Can we both call in sick tomorrow?"

"Sure. Why not."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

From then until my eighth month every time Glen was gone for more than three days his first night gone was gangbang night. The second night would be taper down night with usually only two and once in a while three and the third night would be just Jim. A short two night trip would have me with only Jim. Glen did have one six night trip during that period and the first three nights were gang bang nights. The second night of that trip I did nine guys and for the first time since I started cheating I was fucked into exhaustion. After my seventh month I stopped taking trips so I had to rely on Glen's trips to give me what I seemed to have to have.

Glen was still fucking Celia or at least I think he was. He was working late a lot more and he had started going in to work on the occasional Saturday which are things he had never done before I got pregnant.

I was in my eighth month when I discovered something. It started with me finding several long red hair strands on one of the pillows. The only person I knew with red hair was Celia and since I had washed the sheets and pillow cases the previous Saturday the hairs had to have been left recently. That told me that Glen and Celia were sneaking home during the day while I was at work. I left them there and the next day there were a couple more. Again I left them there and the next day I found a small trace of lipstick on one of the sheets.

It dawned on me that it was not accidental. Celia wanted me to find her signs. She wanted my Glen and she was setting things up so I would confront him and kick him out of the house and then she could move in on him. If I needed confirmation I got it on Saturday when I did the laundry. There was a pair of panties in the laundry hamper that were not mine. Celia knew that I'd find them and that I would know that they weren't mine.

Monday Glen left on a two day trip and at lunch time on Tuesday I dropped by his office at noon and invited Celia to join me for lunch. Her curiosity got her to accept and we went to the diner across the street. There was some general chit-chat until our order had been taken and then I said:

"How are you and Glen getting along? Got a good relationship?"

"What do you mean?"

"To be a really good secretary you have to be in tune with your boss so I'm just wondering if you and Glen have a good relationship."

"Yes. I think we do; it does seem to be working."

"Good. Good relationships are important in the work place. Of course it goes without saying that they should be kept there" I said as I took a bag out of my purse and slid it across the table to her. She opened the bag and found an envelope and her panties. She was staring at the envelope and I said:

"Go ahead and open it."

The envelope contained the hairs and the piece of sheet I'd cut out that had the lipstick smudge on it. As she opened the envelope I said:

"The hairs and lipstick smudge were kind of subtle, but the panties were kind of blatant don't you think?"

She looked up at me quickly and I said, "Don't waste time on denials. I came home early one day about two months ago while you and Glen were playing in the bedroom. You can say you have no idea of what I'm talking about, but it was your purse on the kitchen table and your voice that asked him if your pussy was better than mine."

"So that's were my money went."

I smiled and said, "I felt it only fair that if you wanted my man you should pay for the privilege."

Just then our order came and after the waitress was gone I said, "The fact that I know this and haven't kicked him out should tell you that you are wasting your time trying to get me to do it now. I heard him tell you why he can't get it up around me and that little problem will go away in another two weeks or so. Six weeks after that the doctor should clear me to have sex again and I can promise you that I will keep my hubby so worn out that he won't have any left for you.

"But I'm not heartless. Glen obviously has needs and I love him enough I don't want to see him suffer so you can keep on keeping him satisfied until I'm able to take over. Just understand that I'm not giving him up. Do we understand each other?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Easy. Because I love him and I recognize that he is just a man and all men are basically weak creatures. Sometimes, especially if you have a good one, you need to make allowances. Also I know my man. Once I resume my wifely duties the guilt he will feel over what he did while I was pregnant will have him doing anything that I want. I didn't lose anything on the deal. The pregnancy scrambled my hormones (and here I told a whopper) and I lost all interest in sex so Glen didn't give you anything that I wanted for myself. So enjoy the next eight weeks."

I smiled at her and I got up and walked away from the table. She was so shocked that I don't think she realized that I'd stuck her with the check.

Would she tell Glen about our little meeting? I didn't think so, but so what if she did? He would be guilty and contrite and I would be forgiving and if he ever found out about my playing I'd just say I felt a powerful need to get even.

I don't think she told Glen. I saw no change in him over the next two weeks and during that period he 'had to work late' four times and he went into work on one of the Saturdays.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Wednesday and Glen had called me at work to tell me that he had to work late so not needing to rush home I was at Jim's apartment and in the middle of sucking hi cock when my water broke. It wasn't supposed to because my due date was still eight days away. Jim drove me to the hospital and I finished his blow job on the way. I wondered how many other pregnant women had arrived at the hospital to give birth with the cum of a man other than their husbands in her mouth. Oh yeah! I was most definitely a slut.

I called Glen at his office when I got to the hospital and was not the least bit surprised when all I got was the recorded message. After the beep I left a message. I called his cell and didn't get an answer there either so I left him voicemail message.

If you ever wanted to see what pure unadulterated guilt looked like you needed to be in my hospital room to see the look on Glen's face when he rushed in. Just imagine it. Buried in his secretary's pussy when his wife was in labor needing him. He was full of apologies and I just listened to him and never once asked him why I couldn't reach him. I could just imagine how it would hit him when he went into work and got my message. He would know that I knew he wasn't at work which is where he told me he would be. I wondered if he would ever bring it up and offer some excuse. I would never bring it up. Let him worry about it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The six weeks between Glen junior's birth and the doctor's clearing me to have intercourse again were an absolute hell for me. I can't even begin to describe how horny I was. I was on maternity leave and not around my four studs not that I could have done much with them anyway. I could suck cock and if they were slow and gentle I could take it in the butt. It would at least have been something and I would have settled for it, but I couldn't even get that.

Glen had arranged it so he wouldn't have to take any more trips until I was back on my feet. He wanted to be home so he could hover over me and take care of me. It was really sweet of him to be that way, but the help I needed I couldn't ask him for. I could -- and did -- suck his cock, but he wouldn't even lick my pussy until the doctor cleared me for sex and there was no way I could ask him to tap my ass. He had only done it once and when it was over and he pulled out and saw shit on his dick he almost barfed and said that he wouldn't do anal ever again.

The big day finally came and on a Tuesday morning the doctor cleared me to resume sexual activity. The problem was that twenty-four hours earlier Glen had left on a five day four night trip. I really, really wanted Glen to be my first, but he was gone and as horny as I was there was no way I could hold out for another four days.

I called Jim to see if he was free that night and lucky for me he was. My problem was that I couldn't leave the house because since Little Glen had come on the scene Big Glen had started doing something that he had never done before. He started calling home every night he was away so I had to stay home. That meant that I was going to have to break my long standing rule of never doing it in Glen's house. I was able to avoid doing it on Glen's bed (why it mattered I don't know since Glen was doing Celia on it) by using the guest bedroom.

Jim arrived as I was breast feeding Little Glen. He sat and watched the baby suckle and the look on his face told me what he wanted to do. It was something else I couldn't get Glen to do. I smiled at Jim and said:

"Come on. He's only using one of them."

A couple of minutes later the phone rang. I had the cordless sitting next to me for when Glen called. I answered the phone and after exchanging greetings Glen asked me what I was doing.

"I'm breast feeding" I said as I looked down at the two mouths working on my breasts.

"I wish I could be there with you."

"I wish you could be here too" and I really did mean it. I would rather have had Glen there with me than Jim, but it hadn't worked out that way.

After Glen hung up I burped Little Glen, put him down to sleep and then led Jim to the guest room where we proceeded to make up for lost time. We took it slow and easy the first two times, but after I sucked him hard and got him up for a third time I told him that I needed him fast and hard. I woke Jim up with a blow job in the morning and sent him off to work freshly fucked.

The next night Jim was there again when Glen called only that time my legs were up on Jim's shoulders as he pushed his cock deep into me. I made Jim quit while I took the call. He didn't want to because he thought it would be a hell of a kick to be fucking me while I was talking to Glen, but I wouldn't allow it. It the morning Jim called in to work and told them he was taking a personal day and he spent the entire day with me. I made Jim go home that night and I didn't have him over the last night Glen was gone.