Andi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the price?"

"I'll give you the nastiest blow job you have ever gotten and I'll even swallow your cum, but then I get to bite your cock off and spit it out onto the parking lot. If that works for you lets go; otherwise leave me the fuck alone."

We didn't even finish the dance because he couldn't get away from me quick enough.

Jim had been out of town for the first three nights, but he was back in time for the fourth. The night started out as usual. Drinks, dancing and some touchy-feely and about two hours into the evening as I was dancing with Jim I had an idea.

"Can I ask you for a big favor?"

"Depends. What is it?"

"Ever since that morning in Memphis when Mark and Judy saw you coming out of my room Mark and Mike will not leave me alone. Would you pretend to be my boyfriend and tell them you want them to leave your woman alone?"

"I could do that, but in order to make it believable you would have to act like my girlfriend."

"What do you mean?"

"Lots of necking, some trips to the parking lot, touching and stuff like that at work."

"I can do most of that, but I told you that after our last trip I don't want to cheat on Glen again so I don't know about trips to the parking lot."

"You never used to think of finger fucking and hand jobs as cheating."

"I suppose. I guess I could do that."

"Okay; come on and let's give the folks a show."

He put an arm around me and walked me out to his car in the parking lot. We got in on the front seat and started necking. Our tongues fought and he played with my breasts while I unzipped him and eased out his cock. I was stroking him as he worked his fingers into my pussy. Bear in mind it was the fourth night of Glen's trip and I was as horny as all get out and Jim's fingers had me squirming and panting when Jim said:

"Judy's coming out with Mark. Bend down like you are giving me head."

I did what he said and m face ended up about four inches from his cock and just about that time his fingering brought me to an orgasm and without even thinking about it I opened my mouth and took Jim's cock into it and started sucking. He must have been hot and ready because within seconds he came. I swallowed (I always swallowed) and when he stopped pulsing I looked up and saw Mark, Judy, Marge and Mike looking in the window. Jim chuckled and said:

"I guess they will buy the boyfriend story now."

Maybe it was because they were standing there watching or maybe it was the slut in me that I had been trying to deny, but whatever the reason I bent my head and took Jim's cock in my mouth and began working to get him up again. Jim said:

"You do know that if you get it up again we will end up on the back seat."

I took my mouth off of him long enough to say, "Good! We'll give them a hell of a show."

It was my first back seat screw since college and Mike and Judy stayed for the whole thing. I was looking into Mike's eyes as Jim pumped his load into me and caused me to climax and I smiled at Mike when he gave me a 'thumbs up.'

That night ended the pretense of my behaving myself when Glen was gone. Jim actually became my boyfriend and took care of my hornies when Glen was gone. There was no more parking lot play though. We would stop with the group for drinks and some dancing and then after a while we would head for Jim's place, but I always had to be home by ten in case Glen decided to call. He never had, but I wasn't going to take any chances. Jim said we should just go to my place and play and then after the phone call we could continue playing, but I said no. I would not do it in Glen's place and on Glen's bed. I was a cheating slut, but I did have a few lines I wouldn't cross.

+++++++++++++++++

There must be a Goddess of Sluts and she must have thought that I wasn't living up to my full potential so she decided to do something about it.

My team was sent to a small manufacturing plant in Romulus, Michigan. It was a six night, five day trip with us flying out on Sunday night and scheduled to fly home the following Saturday morning. Normally I would have got a ration of crap from Glen over a trip that long (he had been luke warm on me taking the job in the first place) but fortunately this turned out to be one of the times that we both took trips at the same time.

The team consisted of Mike, Mark, Ralph (a new guy who had only been with the company a short time) and me. It was a typical trip. We checked into the hotel Sunday night late and spent the next day at the customer's facility. We had dinner and then some drinks and did some dancing. I was at a table with three guys who kept me out on the floor. They were also feeding me drinks, but I wasn't watching them since I didn't have to worry about driving home.

The first two nights there was the usual 'touchy-feely' and dick poking into my leg that sent me to my room horny. The third night was the night the Goddess of Sluts was setting me up for. I'd been without sex for four days and I was naturally horny and the touching, feeling and dick poking just made it worse. I finally had to call it a night before I lay down on a table and took on all comers.

Mark, Mike and Ralph all decided to call it a night also and we were in the elevator and on the way up to our floor when Mark grabbed me and kissed me. His tongue shot into my mouth, I responded and the kiss got passionate. He broke the kiss and Mike's mouth found mine. Another passionate kiss and then it was Ralph's turn. My legs were like jelly when we reached our floor and the elevator stopped and the door opened. Mike pulled me into his arms and kissed me while Mark pulled my purse away from me. Mike carried me down the hall with my arms around his neck, my feet not touching the floor and with his mouth and tongue still working on mine. He walked me right into my room that Mark had opened with the key card from my purse.

Mike was still holding me up with my feet still not touching the floor as he continued to kiss me. While I was held in the position Mark or maybe Ralph reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties off me. A hand moved up my leg and fingers pushed into my pussy -- again maybe Mark or maybe Ralph -- and suddenly I didn't care. Three or thirty, I was ready and I pulled my mouth away from Mike's and said:

"Fuck me! Somebody fuck me!"

Mike walked me to the bed and set me down on it and I rolled over on my back, pulled up my skirt, spread my legs and waited. Mike unzipped and he must have been afraid that I would suddenly come to my senses and stop things so he didn't even undress. He just pulled out his cock, moved between my legs and mounted me while Mark and Ralph stripped. My skirt was up above my waist and my nylon covered legs were up on Mike's shoulders with my high heels pointed up at the ceiling as Mike pounded into me.

I was pushing up at him with my fingers dug into his ass when Ralph moved to put his cock in my mouth. I had it open to receive him when Mark pushed him out of the way claiming 'seniority.' I wrapped my lips around Mark and he started face fucking me. Mike came and Mark quickly took his place which gave Ralph his chance at my mouth. When Mark got off Ralph moved to take his place and moved me up onto my hands and knees so he could take me doggie.

Mike had undressed and he lay down in front of me and I lowered my head and took him in my mouth. While Ralph was fucking me he was working my butt hole with his fingers. I was pushing back at him trying to get his cock in deeper and he thought I was telling him I wanted him in my ass so he pulled out of my pussy and started working his cock into my butt. When Mark saw that he said:

"Damn guys; I bet she'll let us make her airtight."

If I hadn't had my mouth full of cock I probably would have screamed out "Yes! Do it!" Ralph pounded my butt until he shot off and when he pulled out Mike moved to take his place. I rolled over and panted:

"Not until I get undressed."

I started stripping and Mike said, "Leave the nylons and heels on. Nothing sexier than fucking a woman wearing heels."

I got down to heels and hose and said, "How do you want me?"

"I want your ass. How do you want it?"

"Doggie. Always doggie for butt fucking."

Mike was rooting around in my root cellar and Mark had moved to face fuck me and as my mouth close around his cock he asked:

"Have you ever been three holed?"

I pulled my mouth off of him and said, "Yes" and went back to sucking his cock. "You like it?" I did my best to nod a "yes" without losing his cock. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Let's do it" and the three of them arranged things to suit them. Mark got on his back and I mounted him cow girl and then leaned forward so Mike could move in behind me and get back in my ass. Ralph moved next to me so my mouth could get to his cock and then the three of them worked me. I lost count of how many times I came.

I don't much remember who went where and in what order; all I know is that at three in the morning I still wanted to fuck and the three of them were shot and couldn't get it up to save their lives.

The next day after we had finished at the customers and had finished dinner Ralph said:

"Any one up for some drinks and dancing?"

I said. "I'm going up to my room" and I stood up, picked up my purse and then looked at the three as I said, "And I hope that I'm not going alone."

It was a repeat of the previous night except that the three didn't make it past eleven-thirty. The fifth night Ralph said:

"We could skip dinner and get an early start."

"Okay by me" I said and we headed for my room. I had spent some time during the day thinking about the situation so when we got to the room I said:

"Ass and mouth only guys. Hubby almost never uses my butt so I need to give my love box a rest so when hubby goes there Saturday night he will be able to feel the sides."

They had somehow gotten some stamina back and they were able to make it until almost one-thirty. As we were breaking up for the night I told them I needed to taper off before going home so I'd only do one of them Friday night and I'd leave it up to them to see who it would be. They did 'rock, paper, scissors; right there and Mike won. I reminded him that it would be mouth and ass only and he said:

"No problem. I love your ass and your mouth is pretty damned good too."

Friday night Mike gave a good account of himself, but I was still craving more. Three nights of being fucked by three men had me wishing that Mike had a half a dozen guys helping him. I'd just given up trying to get him hard one more time when he said:

"This has been one hell of a week and I doubt that I will ever forget it. Are you okay? I mean you aren't too upset over what we did to you?"

"Have I acted upset? I seem to remember begging for it more than a couple of times."

"Yeah, but I mean the way we got you to do it."

"What do you mean?"

"That first night Mark dropped something into one of your drinks. I think it was Ecstasy or something like that. It was supposed to make you super horny and want to fuck all night."

I smiled at that. I didn't need a pill to make me want to fuck all night. I guess the right response to Mike's confession should have been:

"That rotten no good fucking bastard! I'll cut his fucking cock off the next time I get my hands on it" but what I said was, "I'll have to thank him for that."

"Will we be able to do it again sometime?"

I thought about it for a couple of seconds. The slut had come out of her hiding place and there was no sense in trying to deny my true nature any longer so I said:

"Probably, but only on trips away from home."

I spent the weekend making Glen happy. I almost think he was glad to be able to go to work on Monday just so he could get some rest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

First thing Monday morning I grabbed Jim and told him what had happened on the trip before he could hear it from some one else and he said:

"Does this mean that I'm not your boyfriend anymore?"

"No silly. You are still my man when Glen is gone."

"Am I going to have to share you with them?"

"Maybe on trips, but at home I'm just yours. And Glen's of course."

I could tell he was upset so I did something that I'd not done before. I talked him into a long lunch and I spent two hours sucking and fucking him. It was the first time I had ever done it when Glen was in town and I promised myself that it wouldn't happen again.

It was three weeks before Glen went on another three day trip and I spent all three nights he was gone with Jim, but every night I was wishing it was with Jim, Mike, Mark, Ralph and maybe a couple of others.

Two weeks after Glen got home it was my turn to take a four day three night trip. There were only three of us that time -- Jim, Mike and me. The first night at dinner Mike asked if we were going to party in my room. It always had to be my room in case Glen should call. He almost never did, but I wasn't going to take chances. I looked from Mike to Jim as I thought about it and then remembering how upset Jim had been when I confessed my gang bang and said it probably would happen again on trips I said:

"It is up to Jim. If he wants to share it is okay with me."

It was Jim's turn to think about it and he took a minute before saying, "I think I want her for myself tonight, but I'm open to sharing for the next two nights."

Mike showed disappointment, but he had a least two nights to look forward too and believe me when I say that he made the most of them when he got them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next seven months Glen made five trips and I made four. On Glen's trips I pretty much lived with Jim until Glen came home. On two of my four trips there was me and three guys, including Jim, and he always took the first night alone and on the other nights it was gang bang time. On the other two trips Judy was along and I had to share the guys who were with us.

And then things changed again. Glen and I had finally saved enough for a good sized down payment on a house. We found one that we both liked, closed on it and moved in. We were no sooner moved in than Glen decided that it was time that we should start a family. I put the diaphragm away and went off birth control pills. The only other change was that I limited Jim and the other guys I went on trips with to mouth and butt only until I got pregnant. They didn't seem to mind.

It took Glen three months to get me with child and the positive test and the doctor's visit to get confirmation coincided with one of Glen's three day trips so Jim got to bury himself in my pussy for the first time in a while.

Three weeks later I had a three night, four day trip to Albany, Georgia and the team was the same team that had been with me for my first gang bang as a married lady. When we sat down for dinner that evening all four of us knew what was going to follow the meal and it wasn't going to be drinks and dancing.

It started in the elevator when Ralph pulled me to him and kissed me while Mark was unbuttoning my blouse. He had my blouse open, my bra unsnapped and my breasts out in the open when the elevator stopped and the door opened. There were three women about my age standing there waiting for the elevator and one of them laughed and said, "You go girl" as the three men hustled me off the elevator and down the corridor to my room.

It was not a repeat of the first time. The first time it was a while before we got around to the 'airtight' business, but this time we went right to it. We were not in the room five minutes before Mike was in my pussy, Mark was in my ass and Ralph was in my mouth. For the next three hours it stayed the same. Two of them were fucking me while I was trying to get the third back up again with my mouth. There were a few slack periods when two were limp at the same time and my hands had to work on one while my mouth was on the other, but there was always at least one hard enough to keep me going.

The next night was a repeat of the first night and on the last night I limited them to mouth and butt hole and it didn't slow them down one bit. On the way to the airport Mike said:

"You love what we do on these trips so why don't you ever do it when we are home? Why do you limit yourself to just Jim?"

"Because the likelihood of getting caught when I'm on a trip is almost nil, but the odds go way up when you start doing it at home."

"We would be careful right guys?"

Both Ralph and Mark said, "Hell yes" and I said, "Sorry guys, but I just won't take the chance."

I was in my sixth month and I looked like I had swallowed a basketball and I was as horny as a woman could be. As my pregnancy progressed I seemed to want more and more sex and Glen some how got it in his mind that he needed to back off so as not to hurt the baby. The result was that there were times I wanted to just grab the first man I saw and fuck his brains out. I was in that condition when Glen flew out on a five day six night trip. He flew out Sunday night and wouldn't be back until the following Saturday.

I went into work Monday morning feeling ready to fuck Jim on the break room table and only the knowledge that Jim would be fucking me that night kept me from dragging some one -- any one -- into the supply closet. Then I got the bad news. There had been a death in Jim's family and he had flown back to New York and would be gone all week. I wanted to scream when I heard that.

About an hour after I got that news Mark walked past my office and I called out to him. He came in and I asked him if he had any plans for the evening.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Jim is out of town and I need some one to fill in for him."

"You serious?"

"Dead!"

"Then I guess I do have plans. Want to leave early?"

"I can't leave early because I have a meeting with Cargill at four. It should be over by four-thirty and then we can get out of here. How about a long lunch?"

The nice thing about having some one that you fuck regularly is that you don't have to waste a lot of time on seduction or foreplay. You walk into the room, strip and get right down to things. I was on the bed and with my legs spread wide within three minutes of walking into the hotel room and Mark was only seconds behind me. He fucked me, I sucked him hard and he fucked me again. I got him up a second time and he was just about to slide his cock into my asshole when he saw the clock and said:

"Oh shit! We have to get back to the office."

I was so hot and ready for his meat that I almost cried when he got off the bed and started dressing.

The nooner had just whetted my appetite and the meeting with Cargill seemed to go on and on and on. When the meeting was over I raced over to Mark's and I was unbuttoning my blouse as I walked up his front steps. My tits were on display when he answered the doorbell and saw me.

"Just a little eager are we?"

"Shut the fuck up and get me to a bed."

I was so wet that he slid right in and then I wrapped myself around him, locked my ankles behind him, dug my nails into his ass cheeks to pull him in deep and urged him to fuck me and fuck me hard. He did me hard for several minutes and brought me to a shuddering orgasm and I was just coming down from it when I heard:

"My turn next."

I looked over Mark's shoulder and saw Mike standing there naked. Mark said:

"You were so hot at lunch that I knew that there would be no way I could handle you on my own so I called for back up."

"Bastard!" I said, but even as I said it I was spreading my legs wide for Mike. As Mike pushed in to my wet hole and Mark presented his limp dick to my mouth Mark said:

"Ralph should be here any time now."

By then I didn't care and I had my legs wrapped tight around Mike. Ralph arrived just before Mike spilled his cum in me and when Mike pulled out Ralph pushed right in. After that it was one after the other, two at a time and three at a time until none of the three could get it up again. As Mike and Ralph dressed (I was staying the night) Ralph asked me: