Andrea's Guinea Pig Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the dildo speeding up in my ass and my cock felt as if it would burst, I wanted to cum but I had no way.

I felt around with my mouth and quickly got a response so I concentrated on that spot. Suddenly Rosa wrapped her legs around my head, pulling me closer and started thrashing about screaming "more, more, more, make me cum you useless bastard, make me cum. Oh God I'm cumming, oh FUUUU-CCK MEEEEE."

I was struggling to breathe and thought she was going to suffocate me when she relaxed and said "no more, no more, I can't take any more STOP NOW"

The dildo in my ass stopped moving but stayed in place as I pulled my head away as best I could and gasped for air, I could hear Rosa breathing heavily and Andrea saying "you see what you've been missing out on these last 30 plus years? He should have been pleasuring you like that all these years instead of leaving you frustrated."

"I didn't know there was such pleasure in sex, and I never thought that useless bastard could ever please me. I never had an orgasm before I met you Mistress Andrea."

Andrea moved the table away and spoke to me "why have you never pleased your wife before slave?"

"I did try but she wouldn't let me Mistress, she always said she didn't like sex so it was easier to abstain."

"You didn't try hard enough, but now she is your Mistress you will learn to make up for those wasted years. If you had taken the trouble to ask questions and done some reading you would have discovered how to please a woman. Now you will serve her and me as our slave, you will do what we want, when we want, or you will experience a lot of pain. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Is there anything you wish for slave?"

"Please remove that dildo from my ass mistress" I said.

"Just what I was going to do" she said as I felt it withdrawing.

I started to relax and then felt the dildo pressing against my ring again "I thought you'd taken it out" I said.

Crack, her riding crop felt like a knife cutting into my flesh as she quietly said "Mistress. I have removed it, this is a bigger one, about the size of an average penis so you should enjoy it. Just relax and let it in or it will rip you open, Do you want more lube slave?"

"Yes please mistress."

I took a couple of deep breaths and felt the thing violating me as more lube was poured on, it pushed in slowly until I felt something under it touch me, it then stopped for a moment and then withdrew almost completely then back to full depth. It fucked me in this way slowly for a few minutes and then Andrea said "OK I think that will keep him occupied for a while we'll go and have coffee Mistress Rosa while he learns to enjoy being fucked." With that they left me alone, shutting the door behind them.

There I was, totally immobile, strapped to this bondage stool being fucked by what felt like a huge fist. I couldn't even manoeuvre into a more comfortable position because my balls were fastened securely and even the slightest movement was painful.

I don't know how long I was there but I was very relieved when they did return, I was so uncomfortable, I had been in the same position for so long I was developing cramp. My ass was feeling sore and my cock was still throbbing with no way of relief.

"Oh look" said Rosa "his cock is still hard, he could never keep it up more than a few minutes for me."

"Well maybe it's time we made use of it, go lay down on the cross" said Andrea.

I heard movement and then Andrea saying "I'm going to secure you to the cross, you will enjoy what comes next so much more if you are restrained."

"If you say so mistress."

I heard more movement and then the dildo withdrew completely from my ass, what a relief. Andrea than removed all the restraints and finally the parachute was released and I could move.

"Stand up and have a stretch slave"said Andrea.

"Thank you Mistress" I said as I stood, gently rubbing my newly pierced nipples that were very sore after being trapped beneath me for so long, I had not really noticed them whilst on the bondage stool as I had so many other things to think about.

"Are they sore?" asked Andrea.

"Yes mistress"

"Good, that's what we like to hear, slaves suffering. Isn't it Mistress Rosa?"

"Oh yes, most definitely Mistress Andrea."

I could not believe what I saw, they were both wearing leather bras that were simply circles of leather surrounding their tits and looked to be forcing them forwards, the chains had gone now, leather suspender belts with stockings and stiletto heeled thigh high boots, again they were all in black. This woman willingly lying, tied down and spread-eagled in front of me was my frigid wife who hated sex, or so I had always believed.

Andrea now stood behind me, "put your hands behind your back slave"

I did as instructed and felt the cuffs being clipped together.

"Now slave let me look at this parachute, hmm I think it's time to change it" said Andrea as she unfastened the studs. "Let's try this one instead. She showed me another which at first glance looked the same, then she held close for me to see it had pointed studs on the inside. "You see those studs" she said " they sit on top of your balls so when I add weight you will feel them pressing into your balls and I will add weight whenever I believe you are not giving 100%. Is that understood?"

"Yes mistress" I said nervously.

"Now stand very still whilst I fit this or you will feel pain" I stood very still and she clipped the parachute tightly around my scrotum and pulled down hard.

I screamed in pain and they both laughed "you see, I wasn't joking when I said it would hurt so make sure you do exactly as you are told, I am going to hang one weight on for now" and she let the weight drop. It was just enough to let me know it was there.

"Now that cock looks good and hard, move forward towards Mistress Rosa and stand between her legs ready to fuck her."

"No" said Rosa "I don't want him to fuck me, he's useless. You said he was going to eat my pussy."

Andrea hit Rosa on her pussy with her riding crop, "when you are restrained you will call me mistress, understand?"

"Yes mistress"

It was all I could do to stop myself laughing but Andrea saw me smile and dropped another weight on the parachute "that will teach you to laugh" she said.

"Yes mistress"

"Now step forward and slip your cock into her cunt" I couldn't believe she said cunt "that's right, slide it all the way in, all the way until your balls are touching her. That's good now start to fuck her with long slow strokes making sure your balls hit her each time and don't you dare cum before Mistress Rosa."

"Please mistress" I said "it hurts when my balls hit her. Can I stop just short?"

"No, and for asking you can have another weight on that parachute."

"Oh. Please don't mistress."

"Any more comments and I will add more, now keep fucking Mistress Rosa and don't stop until you are told to."

I decided silence was probably a good idea and got on with the job of fucking my wife, I was trying to think how long it had been since I was last inside her when Andrea told me to stop. I promptly stopped, fully embedded in her pussy and Andrea released my wrists.

"Now, put your hands on her hips and start fucking her again with long slow strokes, keep fucking her like this until I tell you to change"

I fucked Rosa like this for a few minutes before Andrea said "keep fucking her like that but slide your hands up and cup her tits. That's right, now gently squeeze them, not too hard, just enough to make her nipples stand even prouder. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release. You are enjoying this aren't you Rosa?"

"He feels bigger than before and he's not rushing."

"But are you enjoying it?"

"I think so."

"Good. Now slave, slide your hands back down to her hips and put your thumbs on her cunt lips. Now gently pull her lips apart and don't stop fucking her."

"Yes mistress" I said as I did what she demanded.

"Look at her open lips you can see her clit peeking out from it's hood" she said as she drizzled some oil between my thumbs."

"Yes mistress"

"Now using one thumb gently massage her clit while you speed up your fucking a little."

Rosa started to moan "You're doing well slave"said Andrea "you see Mistress Rosa he's not such a slow learner after all."

"He was never this good before mistress" said Rosa "or this big."

"You see my dear, he is a typical submissive, he has to be tormented so he can hold a solid erection and perform properly. He needs a little pain and he needs to be made to put you first. It doesn't matter if he cums or not, it's your pleasure that's important."

"Speed up and fuck me harder" said Rosa glaring at me "I need to cum."

"Don't you dare speed up until I tell you said Andrea waving a weight in front of me.

"Oh please let him make me cum" pleaded Rosa.

"Not yet my dear, you will thank me, I promise."

My cock was throbbing, my balls were aching and I was desperate to come when Andrea said "Now slave fuck her hard, harder than you ever have before. That's it, let me hear those balls slapping against her. Give her everything you've got and don't cum until I give you permission."

Rosa started to cum and I could actually feel her pussy contracting around my cock.

"Please let me cum mistress" I pleaded.

"Very soon" she said.

Rosa was losing control, her head was rolling from side to side, her hips were thrashing as much as her binds would let her and she was shouting "fuck me" repeatedly.

"Stop touching her clit now and you can cum slave, as you cum, gently pull on her nipple rings. VERY gently"

I immediately started to fill Rosa's pussy with my spunk, as I pulled her nipple rings, and she totally lost control, her speech was completely incoherent and it felt as though I would never stop cumming.

When I finally stopped I felt exhausted and Rosa looked as though she had passed out.

"Well done slave, you see you do know how to satisfy a woman. Put your hands behind your back."

Again I felt my wrists secured together.

"Now slave, on your knees and clean your mistress, make sure you remove every drop of your spunk with your tongue and swallow it. There will be punishment if you spill any."

I dropped reluctantly to my knees and started to eat Rosa's pussy, I felt her start to stir again and heard Andrea undoing the Velcro fastenings. "Is this what you wanted my dear"said Andrea.

"Oh yes mistress" said Rosa

"You don't need to call me mistress now you are free, we are equals now and very much superior to that slave between your legs. Did he do a good job of fucking you?"

"Thank you, yes, but only because you were telling him what to do. In all the years we've been married he never made me cum before today and now he's done it twice. That was the first time in my life I've cum with a cock inside me, I was a virgin when we married, I've read of women enjoying sex but never believed it possible until I met you. I love you."

I heard them kissing and could feel Rosa's hips starting to move against my face, I was beginning to wonder if she was going to cum again when I felt her hands on my head, pulling me in tight.

"I don't believe it I'm going to cum again" she said as she started to thrash against me, her sweet juices pouring into my mouth.

When she calmed again Andrea told me to stop which came as a great relief, my jaw was aching.

"Stand slave" she said "and thank Mistress Rosa for letting you pleasure her."

I stood and said "thank you Mistress Rosa for letting me pleasure you."

"Did you enjoy the taste of your spunk?" she asked.

"Not really mistress" I answered.

"Good, nothing is done for your pleasure now, only mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress, to pleasure my mistress is my only concern" I couldn't believe I'd just said that when Andrea said "I think we have him where we want him now Mistress Rosa."

"Yes Mistress Andrea I think you are right."

Andrea released my hands and told me to remove the weights and the parachute. Remove my cuffs and take them to the table in the hall where there were wipes to clean them. I was to clean them and lay them neatly on the table then kneel facing the table and wait for her there.

I did as instructed and when Andrea and Rosa arrived they were holding hands, "Have you eaten today?" asked Andrea.

"No mistress" I answered

"I told you he would be too nervous to eat this morning" said Rosa.

"Go take a shower whilst we decide what to do with you next" said Andrea, "use the shower next to the gym and return here, there is a towel there ready for you."

"Thank you mistress" I said and went downstairs again.

When I returned to the hallway I saw Andrea and Rosa in the lounge, on the sofa kissing deeply. I waited by the table as instructed. Rosa came out and told me to spread my legs, she then fitted the cage back over my cock and balls. "You can wear the chain tonight" she said pulling the chain between my nipple rings gently "it will help you remember who's property you are. Now put your gown on and go home, make sure you have a good meal and return tomorrow at 9:30 for further training, don't forget to take your Viagra just before you come" she said slipping another tablet into my hand and ushering me out of the door.

12