Angel & the Devil's Handmaiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasm began to wrack his body, he bucked against my back. Angel struggled to hold his mouth against my pussy. His tongue touched my delicate clit over and over. As I felt Seth buck against me, he gave one last hard thrust. As his warm cum began to spurt onto my back, the strength of his thrust pushed Angel's sharp fangs against the engorged outer lips of my elegant quim. His tongue raked my clit and he pushed two fingers inside, feeling the roughness of my g-spot. I whimpered and screamed, moaning in tandem with Seth. My orgasm made me quiver. Realizing I was about to cum at the same time he was made Seth even hotter. We groaned loudly together, then relaxed together. I wanted to see his face, to see his love for me, his exhausted sexual relief. I touched his cock, wet with the creamiest full load of cum I had felt in a long time. I knew he hadn't had sex in a while, and the copious amounts felt so good on my hands. I rubbed the slippery cum onto my breasts, feeling their fullness in my own hands.

"You are my best friend, Seth."

"I love you, Akasha." Angel withdrew, confused. "It's ok, man, keep going." Angel started to put his head between my thighs again, but I whimpered and pulled back. "No, not that again. She needs to feel you inside her." Angel moved up my body, reluctant to touch my breasts that were sticky with someone else's cum. My erect nipples touched his chest. He kissed my mouth and I felt the tip of his cock at the opening of my eager pussy. I wrapped my legs around his hips and, with a squeal, pushed his long, hard cock into me. It slid in easily because I was so wet. I tightened around it and heard Angel sigh, shaking with disbelief at how tight I was. He began to thrust slowly, knowing that moving too fast could make Seth slow him down again. His long cock moved with control, the tip rubbing my g-spot, thrusting in and out. I put one foot on his hip to guide him in and out. I could feel his sack tighten, and I knew he was close to coming. I gently pushed his cock out of me and rubbed my clit with its wet tip.

"Seth, my friend," I whispered, my voice cracking, "I want to see you."

Seth removed the blindfold and I saw Angel above me, his beautiful cock barely touching my clit. His deep blue eyes raged with lust. I wanted him to take me. I turned my head to see Seth. I was nearly blinded by the love on his face. I never knew how deeply his feeling ran until now. I looked up at Angel, kissed his mouth, and raised my body up between the two men. I turned over to face Seth, and Angel stood up beside the bed. I laid Seth down on the bed and pulled him toward me. I kissed him deeply, feeling his tongue in my mouth, loving him more with each beat of his heart. I felt Angel's hand on my ass, rubbing and caressing it. Seth felt Angel's belt next to him, and wrapped it around my tiny waist, handing the end to Angel. Angel pulled my hips toward him, and on all fours, I backed toward Angel, kissing Seth's chest as I did. I moved down Seth's body, putting his semi-hard cock in my mouth. He sighed, almost like a sigh of relief. It felt right to have him in my mouth. I felt his erection swell in my mouth, and I was careful not to let it touch my sharp fangs. Touching his sack with my fingers, I pressed against him.

Angel pulled the belt tighter around my waist and the tip of his cock entered my still-wet pussy. He thrust into me with abandon, standing behind me, riding me like a bull. As his thrusts grew more powerful, I knew that I might accidentally hurt Seth with my teeth. Not only might it kill his desire, it might rekindle my bloodlust, so I pulled my mouth off of him. I looked up into his cold blue eyes and pressed his cock in between my breasts. Angel's lust controlled all three of us now. I looked at Seth, watching his eyes roll back in his head. Our three bodies pulsed together, and Angel's hips smacked loudly against my firm ass, every inch of him pounding into my pussy with fervor. I groaned and looked at Seth. I could hear his voice inside my head, speaking over and over that he loved me. I could feel the inside of his mind as well, and I told him I loved him too. Angel smacked my ass, hard, and started chanting, "oh god, oh god, ohh my god." As his pace quickened, our three voices began to moan together, "oh god, oh, ohh yess." My pussy began pulsing uncontrollably with my orgasm. The tightness of my pulsing quim sucked the cum out of Angel, and he screamed the husky yell of relief that only orgasm can bring. Seth whimpered and shot more creamy cum onto my breasts. Pulling the belt from around my waist, Angel collapsed onto my back, and the three of us fell in a sweaty heap on the bed.

We slept through the morning, and Angel slipped away from us, dressing quietly. He looked back at me, at my yellow eyes, and blew me a kiss. He closed the door behind him and I looked at Seth, still sleeping. Today, we returned to being friends, but last night will be a sweet memory.

I will hunt Angel again.

12