Angel and the Writer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn this whore is still tight." She could feel Jason's hips slapping hard against her ass as he pushed himself to new heights of urgency.

"Don't cum inside her; we've got all day and I don't want to be slopping around your leavings." She felt Jason pull out then hot jets of thick seed splashed across her breasts and stomach as he groaned loudly. The pair traded places again. This time she worked her mouth around Jason's softening prick the taste of her ass sweat and his cum causing her to gag even before he reached the back of her throat. Horace slipped into her barely disturbing the quivering muscles between her legs. As much as her body yearned for release Angel was glad Horace did not provide adequate resistance for those muscles to flex against. She didn't want to come for them; not for this. Angel let her tear slip from her eyes as she realized Jason was even now hardening between her lips and she could not imagine him going all day without plunging that hateful organ into her sex and she knew then that her body would betray her. She would hate herself forever when it happened.

Horace pulled out and soon Jason was moving to position himself between her legs as she stared at the stunted phallus of her teacher. His semen was hot heavy as he coated her lips and eyes with it. She was revolted as thick globs blocked her nose and she opened her mouth to gasp he shot his final burst into her mouth. Jason meanwhile seemed to have sensed her worst nightmare and was insuring it was realized. He teased her lips with his head getting a coat of his moisture on him before sliding into her. Her body clenched and gripped the sizable intrusion.

"Oh yeah this cunt remembers." He groaned thrusting hard into her sparing her no dignity as he mercilessly fucked her strained body into a screaming release of orgasmic tension.

"Good lord; the little slut is cumming hard already." She could hear Horace over her own cries.

"Oh yeah. Angel could never control herself," his thrusts didn't slow as he took the time to verbally degrade her, "I used to make her cum so much she would be crying by the time I emptied my first load." Even now she couldn't pause in her breaths to correct him and even if she could she knew it would be untrue. It was one of the reasons she had broken up with him; he liked to fuck her until it literally hurt for her to come. Jason wouldn't even consider sex unless they had two or more hours to spend on it. Even now her multiple orgasms were starting to burn like fires one on top of the other and still she rocked her body into his like a depraved nymph craving more. Finally Jason pulled out walked around to her face spraying even more cum on to her already sticky skin.

Angel heard a door open and quickly wiped away her eyes but Jason was blocking her view now holding the camera and smiling crueler then ever at her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because its time you knew what a depraved slut you are and what that tight little body was made to do." He rubbed the head of his flaccid penis against her lips a she opened her mouth to suck him again. Her mouth was sore and sour with the taste of so much foulness, her eyes stung and her skin itched from the drying semen, and her torture had not even been going on for more then an hour. The door opened again.

"See Reginald right here, this is something so dirty even you can't clean it up." She heard Horace laugh but couldn't see around Jason's sack.

"Damn professor I think you're right. " Angel's heart sank, it was the leering Janitor and she had no doubts as to what was about to happen. "Still seems a shame not to try to put my own polish on it." Jason backed away his dick was barely half hard and he was apparently going to join Horace (who had stripped again and was sitting in his chair) in watching Angel's continued degradation. At the other end of the desk she could see middle aged black man who had mocked her in the halls unfastening his fly. She looked at him pleadingly wanting him to understand she hated what she was doing but she couldn't even convince herself anymore. She wanted to fucked hard and used. Not by them, though it was him, the predator, the defiler, the Monster in the Blue Suit, he swam into her mind every time one them forced his way into her and she heard his laugh every time she came. As Reginald forced his long thick cock into her asshole she realized it wasn't even them raping her now it was still him and it had always been him. From her first time and every man since it had been him behind their eyes and in her mind.

The day was long and painful. The three men fucked her constantly spilling their cum on her face and tits at least four times each. In the end they quit when they were all too sore to continue; for her that point had come hours earlier. Her skin was crackled with dry semen and her clothes reeked of sex. Her anus felt torn and her labia raw. She couldn't even move her jaw to call a cab. She sat in the middle of the bus enduring the knowing stares of the other passengers. She got off at the stop just like she planned and was not surprised to see him or the apartments that didn't exist behind him.

"You look like you could use a bath and a nice hot cup of tea." She said nothing but followed him.

To be Concluded...

12