Angel Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack sighed again, "I've never seen anything half as lovely as you, Angel." I smiled at the praise, and guided his hands down over the soft swell of my breast, the flatness of my torso, and settled his palms on my narrow hips.

He leaned down over my again and kissed my mouth, nibbled at my earlobe, then finally settle himself on the hollow of my throat. I felt the burning sensation of my excitement on the insides of my thighs and arched and moaned against him, "Jack, please touch me. Please!"

He looked at me, his brown eyes a bewitching mix of concern and lust, "I promise I won't hurt you."

I nodded and sighed, "Oh Jack... please."

He smiled his slow grin and looked every bit the way I imagined Michael to look when he was set to round up fallen angels: fierce yet beautiful. His hand caressed the small patch of light brown curls at the meeting of my legs and I fairly writhed against him. He laughed and watched my face as he pressed the pad of his thumb against my very center. I moaned his name and nearly begged him to stop because the intensity was nearly killing me. Finally, he put his index finger inside of me and I gasped. My eyes were wide open with wonder and his smile slowly faded to a look of complete lust. As he put his fingers inside of me, the acuteness of my need almost drowned me.

He stopped but a moment and slid down the length of the hammock and I watched, dumbfounded, as he put his lips to the place he'd only moments ago been caressing with his hands. The sensation of his lips and tongue on my core was to much and I writhed and moaned and shouted as the world came crashing down around my ears. As I lay there sated a feeling like like I'd just woken from a long and stupid slumber, Jack was above me again, his grin in place.

I put my hand on his chest and said, "Wait." The lo0ok that crossed his face, part confusion, part misery made me laugh aloud. "I only mean I want to try something else. Here, you lay down."

I moved from my position in the hammock and he took it. I straddled him and kissed his lips. I let my lips roam down over the valley of his throat and the plane of his chest. I kissed and licked a straight line down his middle and then untied his belt. "Angel... oh, God. You're going to be the death of me," he murmured. It was my turn to look up and smile at him. I pulled his breeches down, thankful he'd kicked off his boots already at some other point.

My eyes probably grew to the size of suacers when I saw his erection rising from the junction of his legs, because he laughed at me again. "Second thoughts?" he quipped.

I looked at him and grinned and wordlessly, I licked the shaft from base to tip and took him into my mouth. He gasped so loud, I was quite sure he'd died, but when I sat up to look at him, he just started wide-eyed. "No one has ever... not even... ever!"

I laughed. I proceeded to work his cock with my hand and mouth until he finally grabbed my shoulders to make me stop. "Please, Angel... I want you."

I laughed nervously. I had recovered from my first pleasure and it was mounting again. I nodded and he took me in his arms and laid me back into the hammock. He kissed me and smiled at me. "Are you okay, luv?" I nodded and swallowed hard.

"I promised I wouldn't hurt you... and I won't. If I ever..." he trailed off because I put my finger to his lips and spoke, "Yes, Jack. I want you."

He gave a short laugh that sounded almost nervous and trailed his finger from my chest to my core and felt the wetness there. He smiled at me and settled himself over me. The touch of his cock against me made me stir and before I knew what had happened, he had thrust inside of me, quite filling me. I cried out his name, "Oh Jack! Yes!"

He pulled himself nearly out and then in again until his tempo was reaching a crescendo. I wrapped my legs around his middle and writhed aainst him, learning the rhythm and arching to meet it. Just when the momentum seemed to much to bear he pulled me close and moaned my name, "Angel. God... yes, Angel!"

At the same time I burst against him, arching my whole body into his and the light exploded around me. I felt his wetness pour into me and fill me even further.

We laid there for a long moment, clinging damply to eah other, our ragged breat slowly evening out. I felt his heart rate return to an even beat against my ear and smiled at my earlier naivete. Finaly, he pulled himself far enough back so that he could still hold me and look into my face.

"Thank you for washing up on my island, Angel."

"Thank you for saving my life, Captain Jack."

And we laid our heads down and fell asleep.

***

The End...

12