Angel of Mine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis laughed and nudged Lisa with his elbow since they were both in the front seat of his truck.

"Gonna tempt a young rich boy into your bed huh? You know I could use some free pain meds."

Lisa started laughing, it was mostly funny because her father wouldn't even taken meds for a headache, he'd never have the guts to take them for fun.

"That is not funny." Julia snapped.

"Oh lighten up Jules, I wasn't born yesterday I saw how he was looking at Lisa if he's interested in anyone in this car it's Lisa for sure."

Kelly screamed then mumbled something about the baby, Dennis and Lisa both knew she was faking and just shook their heads.

"Dear, how could you say that?" Julia said angrily.

"I repeat, lighten up Jules."

Lisa giggled a little.

"I'll play fair though, Kelly you say this man is your boyfriend."

"Uh huh..."

"So why hasn't he contacted you?"

"Because Lisa...."

"Wait wait, have both of you spent time with him?"

"He invited us to a pool party at his house, we met his family." Lisa said.

"After just meeting you in the hospital?"

"After we ran into him at the store and Kelly convinced him to let us see his place." Lisa added.

Dennis started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Julia asked.

"Nothing I just....I can picture Kelly backing him into a corner and Lisa coming to save the day."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Kelly asked.

"You always come on too strong I've seen you chase boys away before they even try to talk you."

She huffed.

"Also, again, Lisa was present Kel you don't want to hear this but I think that unless he comes to you on his own he isn't interested in you." he added.

They pulled into the drive way and Kelly shoved the door out of the way and stormed inside Lisa's house, Julia followed after her. Lisa opened the garage and showed him the convertible, her dad was big on models and this car was one of his favorites. Lisa handed him the keys.

"Come on let's go get something to eat I've had enough of those two for the afternoon."

She smiled and got in the passenger side, they waved at the babysitter as she left then took off down the street.

..

They got a couple of subs and ate by the fountain.

"OK, truth time." Dennis said.

She glanced at him.

"What?"

"Don't play innocent, that stopped working when you were thirteen."

She smiled.

"Fine...the car was a gift."

"From Alex." he finished.

"Maybe."

He smiled.

"Times sure have changed I remember when flowers worked, then it was upped to flowers and chocolate, then diamonds I guess in this new age you have to buy a car to show g-rated affection."

Lisa giggled.

"You want me to give it back, don't you?"

He shook his head.

"No, you're over ten it's not my place to tell you to give it back, I'm happy that a good man is giving you attention."

"But what about not knowing him?"

"That doesn't apply to you, you were always a good girl, Kelly jumps into everything head first."

"Should I feel bad for....liking Alex? Since I am still married and everything..."

"If Victor was treating you right then you wouldn't have that car, you wouldn't have talked to him outside the hospital, you probably wouldn't even know his first name. Besides I never liked Victor, it's annoying when a woman is two faced but when a man is two faced.... not only do you not trust him but when he marries your daughter you always feel the need to polish your shot gun around him."

She laughed.

"Baby girl I just want you to be happy, I don't want to go to my grave with a rift between me and my eldest." he added.

She patted his forearm.

"Grandpa loved his son, he was just giving you a hard time for settling."

"How do you know that?"

She reached in her pocket and pulled out the check and the letter then handed the two to him, he read the letter and she nudged him with her shoulder.

"No matter the age of the child, a good father never wants to sit back and watch his own be mistreated."

He smiled and shook his head before he slipped an arm around her and hugged her, she smiled and hugged him back.

"So." he started.

"Hmm?"

"How fast do you think that baby goes?"

....

They walked around the mall for a short time before Dennis stopped her.

"I want to look at a suit real quick see you in a bit."

"Wait da..."

"Lisa."

She turned and her gaze met Alex's.

"Since you're free now, perhaps you'll come spend some time with me?"

She blinked then ran over to hug him, nothing mattered except getting to be so close to him he smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"Could it be, that you missed me?" he teased.

She smiled.

.....

After Lisa watched Dennis take her car home safely she went to Alex's home without worry. In the car Alex told her that he was aware that she knew his family secret, and thanked her for not telling anyone. She only smiled and told him it wasn't her place to tell his business. He walked in the kitchen and took out the ingredients to make dinner, he looked up when she wrapped her arms around his waist and stroked his chest through his shirt.

"You have a lot of time to work out?"

He smiled.

"When I choose to stop time I do."

"You can do that?"

"Of course, that's how I catch up on paperwork, and make time for other hobbies."

"Why don't you stop it now?"

He smiled and snapped his fingers, she looked out the window and saw that the children playing, cars driving, birds flying, everything stopped. She took out her phone and got a picture of a monarch butterfly as it escaped being eaten by a bird.

"This could have come in handy at work, I almost didn't meet my deadline this week."

"Maybe if you're nice to me I'll stop by your workplace and give you a few hours to play catch up." he offered.

She smiled and turned, her eyes widened seeing he had let his wings come out, they were fairly large and light blue the tips were a darker shade of blue. She walked over and ran her hands over them, she couldn't describe the degree of soft she felt under her finger tips. She felt him shiver and pulled her hand away.

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize...but you probably shouldn't do that while I'm cooking, we won't have time to eat."

She blushed.

"Are they full of nerves...?"

"Of course, why do you think angels enjoy flying in heavy wind so much?"

She started giggling as she pictured a tornado causing multiple orgasms while the angels checked for survivors. He blushed.

"Just so you know I can hear your thoughts and no angel has ever flown into a tornado, we have limits."

She giggled even harder, he shouldn't have said that she could torture him with the right fantasy.

"How about I go explore and stay out of your way?" She offered.

"You're not in the way, but you can look around if you like."

She kissed his cheek and he smiled at her retreating back as she left the room.

...

"I told you, I don't know." Dennis said.

Julia and Kelly were trying to get him to tell them where Lisa had disappeared to, he wasn't about to tell them anything. He had deposited the generous check and already put aside some money in a another account for the grandchildren Lisa would give him. Between the two of them Owen and Franny had given out their entire life savings, which was quite a bit after they found all of the money they had hidden throughout their home and combined with the money in their savings.

He went to their grave to properly thank them.

"But you left with her." Kelly said.

"Yes and she's a grown woman she can go wherever she likes."

"How will she get home?"

He bit his lip to hide a smirk.

"Maybe the bus, maybe she'll call me either way it's none of your business, go lay down."

Kelly frowned and walked over to the couch to sit down, Julia stared at him.

"Why can't you tell us where she is?"

"I don't think you really care, I think you just want to find her so you can give her more crap, leave Lisa alone and worry about something else."

Julia rolled her eyes and joined Kelly on the couch.

"How long are you two planning on staying here?" Dennis asked.

"Until the baby is born, Kelly shouldn't be moved around so much." Julia answered.

Dennis shook his head and sighed.

....

Lisa joined Alex at the table and they ate slowly while they talked, Franny appeared just then and smiled at the pair, Alex nodded at her respectively.

-Oh Blue Jay.-

Lisa smiled at her.

"Yes grandma?"

-Your grandfather just told me that Kelly and Julia are staying at your house until the baby is born.- she said.

Lisa set her fork down and rubbed her temples.

"Why don't you just move out?" Alex asked.

"Where would I stay while I shopped for furniture?"

Alex frowned.

"Here."

"I can't just stay in your place...you haven't even formally asked me to date you."

He grinned.

"Will you do me the pleasure of dating me?"

She smiled.

"I'd love to."


(Sorry about the lack of sex, if you stick around there will something in the next chapter.)

12