All Comments on 'Angela Briscoe Ch. 01'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MalkorMalkorabout 16 years ago
Forced my way through...

I am sorry to have to say this, but I really had to force my way through this. The dialog did not seem very good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent! Bravo! Extremely Well Done!

You've done it Again! Very interesting reading and highly erotic! Enjoyed it immensely!

Please continue to write such great erotica!

datadyndatadynabout 16 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, this reads more like the script of a school play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Paranoid?

So let me get this straight, if I don’t like your story and I give you a 0 vote then I am a jerk and/or vindictively targeting you? Speak to your doctor, there are lots of treatment options for paranoia which can be cured. Your writing skills unfortunately is beyond repair

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorabout 16 years agoAuthor
Oh Dear- I've done it again

I have become the target of Weirdoes. Well-earned I am sure. Self-appointed literary assassins who award 00 rating points are self-indulgent and can't see the wood for the trees. Why those who return to flagellate themselves more by reading my submissions is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Freedom of speech

I saw your comment and decided to read your story and while it is not as bad as some of the stories here, neither is it a very well written story either. So instead of ranting and raving about low scores why don’t you try to write something better? The last time I looked we still had freedom of speech and if I don’t like your story and say so, that is not a personal attack on you and neither am I self-indulgent – it is my personal opinion which I am entitled to give. When I come across a good read I will tell the author that I enjoyed the story and vote accordingly. If I don’t like the story I still have the right to vote the way I see fit without it being an attack on you or are you really that paranoid like someone suggested? On the subject of personal attacks, just what are you doing when you rant and rave about those people that give you a low vote?

Do you see any other writers here acting like little cry babies and some of them have had a lot harsher comments written about their stories? No? The answer then is quite simple, either grow up or stay the fuck out of the kitchen if you can’t take the heat but for Pete’s sake STOP WHINING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Freedom of speech

This must be the only writer here that is so concerned with high scores that he votes for himself. And the way that he flies of the handle and foams at the mouth when any negative comments are given makes me wonder if this is not Robert Mugabe from Zimbabwe trying to find another occupation. Here are some things to think about:

This country became the greatest because we all cherish our freedom of speech and opinion – we do not live in some third world country where any negative comments are not allowed and neither do we punish or attack anyone for making negative comments. If you publish a story here it becomes part of the public domain which gives anyone who reads it the right to both comment and vote the way that they want.

If I decide to read one of your stories I have the freedom of choice to vote the way I want.

If I leave a comment that does not fit in with your overblown opinion of yourself, grow up and accept it without crying about a personal attack. Do you see SamualX whining about negative comments and then attacking readers? No matter how bad the comments that he gets, he is man enough to accept the bad comments together with the good ones without ranting and raving. If your stories are bad and they are, do something about it, learn to write by looking at the masters of storytelling here and until such time as the previous poster said, stay out of the kitchen honey and resubmit when you have grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why do you screw up what could be great stories?

Im not being an asshole, but this story sucked. The dialogue was atrocious and basically everyone was cheating and while the husband might have been a dick, the wife was just as bad, especially the way her group fucked him over. Just about every story I've read of yours involves cheating and no consequences and then ridiculous dialogue. That said, you write funny stories that are great until you write some stupid ass scence and ruin the story. oh, that title didnt refer to this story because its retarded. "im a slut but not a whore"? thats semantics, because from what you wrote, her job was to fuck the partners, their spouses, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disagree w/other Anonymous

Your stories are funny. Period. You could use an editor but I guess could be forgiven since you had no control over your place of birth. :) But your stories are funny. And did I say your stories are funny? Arguably all of your stories are more or less the same. But they are funny. Any attempt to review them as a "serious" piece of literature is misplaced. Within the context of the type of literature they represent, the stories are fine. If the other anonymous doesn't like them, why does he continue to read them. I am going over your first 5000 stories before you changed names as there are, I am sure, some I have not read. And did I mention your stories are funny? But an editor would help. Isn't there someone who could read them and edit a few things here and there? It would make reading them more enjoyable. PS: Just annoy the silly adverse commentator. I reply just gives him another excuse to babble on.

WittonWitton12 months ago

I think you were trying to be funny and failed If any part of the story was meant to be serious - only in a non-parallel universe far away do people act like this - the plot, if there is was one, created no tension - just a hope that it would soon all be over

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous