All Comments on 'Angelina Ch. 03'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very erotic

and very exciting. you wrote now 3 chapters in the best quality and I wonder if you can end it like that or if you will fall from grace. what I mean is in which extreme you tend to go, kind of like you come to an intersection and you can only go left or right. I'm really curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!

Lucky bastards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Hannah!

That's it hon, just 'holy Hannah.' I love how Dan and Angie are comfortable enough with each other that they are able to tease the heck out of Steve, who still amuses the heck out of me. The scene where they are quietly fucking in bed, while talking to Steve, was amazing.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesabout 10 years ago
So open!

Angelina is so open about her sexuality. Almost unbelievable, almost. I think there are many women who would like to be just like Angelina, but very few that can actually pull it off.

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
I love this story somuch!

I am enthralled with the openness with which Angelina has been set free! Free to basically fall in love with two men! A theme I have always been surprised to love when ever I find a story that follows it honestly. I hate to see the final chapter, but I can't wait to read it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous