Angel's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Angel's abducted and used.
2.9k words
4.09
72k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel sat terrified. The plane had landed, God only knew where, and the two men who had abducted her had left some time ago.

*****

New in town, Angel had decided to go out and see what this place had to offer as far as night fun. She was 5' 6", long black hair, hazel eyes, full lips and size C breasts. "All the right curves in all the right places," her ex-boyfriend used to say.

She wasn't an athlete, but did enjoy to workout and keep her body in shape. In fact, the truth be known, she was a tease. She knew that her body enticed men and she enjoyed getting them excited and then backing away until they begged for her; most of the time she just ignored their pleas anyway.

He was quite good-looking and Angel noticed him right away when she entered the crowded bar. In fact, he was the type that she was usually drawn to. He was sitting on a stool nursing a beer and gazing out over the crowd of people dancing and socializing. He had looked her way briefly, but turned away and ignored her.

Angel sauntered over and asked, "Is this stool free or are you waiting for someone?"

He gave her a long look up-and-down and a half-smile creased his lips. "I guess it's been waiting for you," he said.

Looks promising, she thought. She spent about half and hour chatting; trying to get a feel what this guy was about. He asked about where she was from and how did she like the town since she had volunteered being new here.

He told her that this wasn't really his scene. He came in for a beer while waiting for a little jazz place to open that he frequented.

"Jazz! I just love jazz. Where is it?" she breathed all excited especially now that she finally found a common interest they could share.

He looked at his watch and commented that it was about 3 blocks from here. "Would you care to go? It only takes a few minutes to walk there."

Her eyes lit up and she hopped off the stool. "Yeah, let's go!"

The night was warm, but there was a breeze. He turned right as soon as they exited the door and started walking. Angel had to quickly dash to catch up to him. She kept trying to chat along the way, but he seemed the quiet type and definitely not very talkative. It finally dawned on her about two blocks from the bar that it seemed pretty quiet and no people were around.

She stopped and turned to him, "Hey, exactly where is this place anyway?"

"It's down one more block and around the corner," he said as he turned and started walking again.

She'd taken no more than a few more steps when the side door of the parked delivery van opened up and someone grabbed her and yanked her inside. A cloth was quickly placed over her nose and mouth.

*****

Angel could hear the humming of an engine as she slowing regained consciousness. She moaned slightly and tried to bring her hand up to her head to remove the hood that was covering her head.

To her horror, she discovered that her hands were tied behind her back and her ankles had also been tied together also. She could feel cool air on her body and knew that she also didn't have any clothes on.

"Hey, what's going on here? Let me go!" she demanded.

"Told ya she talks too much," a familiar voice said.

Angel could make out the voice as the guy from the bar. "Why are you doing this to me?!" she screamed.

"Listen here, you little cunt," came a second harsher voice, "if you don't shut the hell up, I'll gag your mouth for the whole trip and that means no water either. Now sit there and be quiet!"

So she was quiet, not knowing how long this trip was and she was definitely thirsty.

*****

Angel didn't know how long she had sat in the plane when the door finally opened.

"We've made contact and now it's time to get rid of you little cunt," said the second man she had heard earlier.

She could feel her ankles released from their bindings and tried to kick out only to hear the second man's harsh laugh.

"Want to give us trouble, do you?" he was still laughing as he slid her out and forced her to stand.

It took her couple of minutes to get the feeling back in her legs.

"I'll teach you who's boss here you whore ... you filthy cunt … you cock sucking slut!"

The men grabbed an arm each. Her hands were quickly retied in front. She felt another harsh rope being attached to her wrists.

The hood was pulled off her head and her eyes started to tear in the bright sun. Angel finally got a good look at the man with the second voice. He was medium height and build with cold ice blue eyes. He tossed the rope over the wing into the hands of the guy from the bar.

Bar Guy yanked it hard over the wing bringing her arms over her head and her shoulders banged into the wing. Her back was arched just enough to cause her breasts to thrust forward. She was balancing on her toes staring hard at the guy in front of her. Ice Eyes stepped forward quickly and backhanded her across the mouth. No one had ever hit her before and she started to cry.

The voice behind her said, "You'll cost us our bonus if she's damaged."

"Ok, I'll just teach her without leaving too many marks," the guy with the ice eyes said.

He reached out a grabbed her breasts which made her suck in air. Her breasts and nipples had always been extremely sensitive. He started to gently squeeze and tug at her nipples.

"You really liked that, don't you? You're nothing but a cock tease, aren't you?"

Angel's eyes widened and he laughed even more viciously.

"Oh yes, we know exactly who and what you are," and he squeezed her nipples and pulled hard which caused her to produce her first blood curdling scream in her life.

She thought he was going to rip them off when he finally let them go. She was sobbing and gulping air.

He looked up at the guy in back, "Tighter" was all he said.

"Cunt!" he yelled as his hand came down hard and hit her left breast and nipple.

"Oh God! Please stop, please, I'll behave." Angel begged and cried in earnest.

"Fucking Whore!" and again his hand came down and hit her right breast and nipple.

He looked back at the other man, "Tie the rope off."

After Bar Guy tied the rope off, he ducked under the wing and smiled at Angel's reddened breasts. Her nipples were hard and sticking out like two little cocks. Just her screams had started him getting excited and his cock was straining for release.

He turned to Ice Eyes, "Ya know we can't damage her. Mistress Marna warned us last time we were here."

Mistress Marna owned this island. She had been extremely upset the last time when they used the girl for their own pleasure and had told them that there would be consequences if they delivered damaged goods again.

Ice Eyes looked thoughtful for a moment, "Well, we can always clean her up before they get here."

Bar Guy started to remove his clothes releasing his restrained cock and started to stroke it as he was thinking.

"Good idea," said Ice Eyes and he proceeded to also remove his clothes as well.

"It'll be another hour or so before they come to get her and we'll still get paid regardless," said Ice Eyes laughing cruelly as he was looking at her. "That Mistress Bitch will never know the difference."

When Angel heard the word ‘island', she realized now that she could smell salt air. There were palm trees and large ferns along the edge of the landing strip. Bar Guy came over and released the rope. She turned and could see the ocean in the distance. Apparently her plane ride had been quite long and she had only awakened during the last hour of the trip. But why was this happening to her, how did they know who she was and what she was like. Questions were spinning through head as she was being walked and pulled over to the palm trees. They went into the trees a little ways.

"These two will do just fine," said Ice Eyes.

They each grabbed an arm. The single rope was taken off her hands and replaced with only one on each hand. Ice Eyes had brought a large coil of rope with him. It wasn't long before Angel was stretched between the two palms and again forced to stand on tip toe.

"Oh, poor door, is that uncomfortable?" Ice Eyes sarcastically said.

He reached down and rubbed her flat stomach and slid his fingers down to the top of her mound. Once again, Angel sucked air and tried to squirm back when his finger slipped between her lips finding her clit.

He started to laugh again, "A ripe little slut isn't she, but we'll have to do something about this," and he pointed at her legs.

Bar Guy just laughed again and went to the coil of rope. It didn't take too long and Angel's legs had been spread apart like her arms between both trees.

"Now that the work is over, let me finish what I had started," laughed Ice Eyes.

He looked around and went to the coil of rope. He cut off a length and Bar Guy just laughed and started stroking his hard cock anticipating what was going to happen. Ice Eyes had coiled the rope around his hand and walked over to Angel.

"You should have been nicer," he said as he pushed hard and rubbed the rough rope over and down her right breast and nipple.

Again she screamed from the rope burn. They could feel their excitement grow with each scream causing their cocks to become even harder. Ice Eyes waited for her to almost calm down before bringing the rope down her left breast and nipple.

Another scream; another surge.

"Let me before you whip her," said Bar Guy.

"How about one on each," said Ice Eyes.

They had both worked together for so long that they knew what each other liked. They stood in front of Angel sporting their hard cocks. Bar Guy's cock was a good 5 inches round and at least 9 inches long. Ice Eye's was just as wide, but 10 inches in length. She knew they would rip her apart.

Each man grabbed a nipple and yanked hard to hear Angel scream again. Then slowly, they began to swirl their tongues over her hard abused nipples.

She was still gulping air still when she realized that they were no longer torturing her nipples and she could feel the first stirring tingle of sexual sensation in her cunt. They were slowly and gently sucking on her nipples.

She closed her eyes and started to breathe just a little harder. She couldn't believe that she was getting excited.

The men both eyed each other and then started to increase suction. Sucking hard and pulling a little; Angel was soon starting to peak to an orgasm. She was panting hard, moaning and trying to push into their mouths. She was going the cum; could fill it building.

Both men smiled. They had worked together before to use women for their own lustful pleasure. Just as she was just about to cum, they both turned their heads sideways putting her nipples on their molars and bit down hard shaking their heads back and forth and pulling her tits out for all it was worth.

Again a blood curdling scream emanated from Angel. Crying and begging, "Oh, please, please, don't hurt me anymore. Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything, anything at all….just don't hurt me again." Angel sobbed; her head down and her chest heaving from her agony.

Ice Eyes reach up and gently stroked the hair away from the side of Angel's face. "But little cunt, that wouldn't be any fun!" he laughed. "After you're delivered, you'll never see us again. Maybe, just maybe, if you hadn't been such a cock tease …" and he left it like that.

Angel didn't understand. "W-what do you mean?" she dared to ask.

Bar Guy grabbed her nipples and viciously twisted them again. "Don't act all innocent Bitch! You know exactly what we mean!"

She screamed so long that she thought she was going to blackout.

"That does it!" Bar Guy said. "Fuck the bonus!"

Ice Eyes just laughed and said, "I'd figure that would do it … front or back?"

"Doesn't matter, you ready?" replied Bar Guy.

Ice Eyes maneuvered around back of Angel. She was still crying and begging when Bar Guy just stepped forward and savagely plunged his cock into her cunt all the way eliciting yet another scream.

Angel felt like she was being ripped in two. Pain enveloped her entire body. She couldn't imagine anything worse. Bar guy slowly removed his cocked when Ice Eyes shoved his cock up her ass to the hilt. Angel blacked out.

"Oh no you don't Whore!" said Bar Guy as he was waving a capsule of smelling salt under her nose and slapping her face.

Angel came around and blankly stared at him.

"That's better, wouldn't be any fun it you don't feel it," he laughed.

Angel could still feel the cock up her ass. She felt like she was impaled on a pole and her ass was throbbing and on fire. Ice Eyes laughed and slowly withdrew to where just the head of his cock was inside. He plunged in again and once again she screamed.

"Oh yeah little cunt, scream," he said as once again he withdrew and plunged.

Bar Guy braced himself and nodded at Ice Eyes. Ice Eyes plunged yet again and waited. Bar guy shoved his cock up her cunt and Angel screamed and blacked out again. He waved the capsule under her nose and brought her around once again.

"Back again, little cock tease," laughed Bar Guy. "We're not going to let you ever forget this ride Bitch!"

Angel could feel Ice Eye's cock slowly withdrawing for another plunge. As he rammed his cock home, Bar Guy withdrew and plunged his into her tight cunt. They kept ravaging her holes one after the other.

At some point she stopped screaming and began to feel something else … a warming, tingling. She was actually being sexually stimulated by their brutal pounding of her ass and cunt. She wanted to deny it, tried to ignore it, but soon gave into the sensation of having both her holes filled at once.

Ice Eyes and Bar Guy starting laughing when they realized that she had succumbed and was enjoying the ride. They were getting close, but needed just an additional edge to bring them over. Each grabbed a nipple. They had done this so much it was like they were twins. The twisting and pulling of her nipples tore Angel away from her own sexual desire and she screamed once again bringing the men over the edge. Each cock started pumping load after load of hot cum into her holes.

Breathing hard and leaning on Angel like a support post, each man pulled out of Angel watching the cum drip down her thighs and out her ass. They just stood there looking and started laughing at the sight.

"Please," said Angel softly.

"Please what!" said Ice Eyes as he walked around to the front of her.

She looked pleadingly into his eyes. "Please make me cum," said Angel.

"What's wrong cock tease? Different when it's done to you isn't it? Well, you little cocking sucking whore! We're paid to deliver you, not to make you cum!" Ice Eyes laughed again.

Bar Guy and Ice Eyes turned to head back to the plane. Angel hung helpless suspended between the palms with cum running down her legs and tears down her face. Both men soon returned fully clothed carrying some bottles of drinking water.

Bar Guy pulled the squirt top open. "Open your mouth Bitch if you want some water."

Angel did as she was told. After she had drunk about half the bottle, both men started to rinse her off. The ice water must have been in a cooler in the plane.

After her body was rinsed, Bar Guy started squirting the water over her breasts and rubbing them with his fingertips. It felt wonderful after what had been done to them, but the cold water was turning her sore nipples hard. They were throbbing and insistent; they needed attention.

He just started laughing under his breath as she tried to push into his hand. He kept his hands at a light touch slowly massaging her breasts. Dripping the water down and swirling his fingertips over her nipples; one then the other. Lightly stroking them like small cocks.

"Oh God! Oh God!" mewed Angel. "Please, please, I'm begging you! Make me cum!"

Bar Guy stopped, looked hard at her and started laughing. "Go fuck yourself cock tease!" and walked back to the plane.