All Comments on 'Animal Instincts Ch. 00'

by Keme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tenetiennetenetienneabout 5 years ago

So far, it’s good. Waiting to see where you take us.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I know I'm a couple chapters late, but I just saw that Chapter 4 posted and I was curious to see what this story was all about.

So far, I love how the story is playing out. As for lack of sex, *don't worry about it!!* A lot of people personally like a background before the rutting, ya know?

Can't wait to read what else you've got. =)

xoxo-Lily

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Nice prologue

I like your style and the depth you are working to achieve. Good intro to the characters, the important/life changing events and a glimpse into things to come. Can't wait to read more ;)

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

this is a very nice start, some may say it's short, but if it suite the story... it is only a prologue, it doesn't have to be half a book each time. on to the rest now.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Good start. You write well. I do agree it was a bit short and I'd like to have seen more of the plot develop in this chapter...but I will look for the next one to see where the story goes. Kenneth seems like a very good father and nice person for going to the lengths he did to make her happy, though I am surprised she hadn't spent more time with him when her mother was alive.

Keep writing.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Great start

I think you have started your story nicely. Hope to find the next posting as nice as this one.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This could be interesting

but was way too short. Try to work on longer chapters. Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous