All Comments on 'Animal Instincts Ch. 04'

by Keme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 13 years ago
hurry up lol

Loving this story so far, and chopping on the bit, for the next installment. Tho the separate beasts remind me slightly of the ones in Philip pulmans, golden compass trilogy.;-)

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I like the chapter but i have to go back and re-read the rest over again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

the story is just freakin awesome,,love it,, cant wait for the next chapter=)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Glad to see you back.

I also had to go back and reread the other chapters. While I am definitely looking forward to more, I just want to know what's going on with Skye and James. It seems like we are torn away from them every time some interesting information might come to the surface. At the moment, I don't want to hear about Nyx- whoever she may be. I don't even want to know details about Skye's friends and their new relationships. I just want to get back to the main character and her mate. You've done a great job at making me invested in your protagonist, so I would love it if I could see a bit more of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When???

Great story but please don't leave me hanging!! Please post the nxt chapter!!

shytxgrlshytxgrlabout 12 years ago
Please

Come back and finish...

no_cagesno_cagesover 10 years ago

I like the story very much, so far...please continue.

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 10 years ago
Definitely wanting more....

I have enjoyed this and look forward to reading more....eagerly awaiting chapter 5 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

OK I won't complain about the length of this chapter. But I will say that I really enjoy the story and am waiting patiently for chapter 5. It sucks that some of the best stories are left forgotten and unfinished. Its a shame. I'll keep checking...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
INCREDIBLE

JUST THAT INCREDIBLE!

KemeKemealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Why hello..

Hi everyone, Just wanted to quickly update everyone on what's been happening in my little sphere of the universe. I've had a bit of a roller coaster ride since beginning this foray into writing the story and I am happy to announce that I am indeed planning on finishing this story.

I would like to thank you all for being so very patient with me, and I do apologies for the lengthy delays, but life often throws you for a spin when you least expect it. Once I am happy with the edits of what I've already been working on I will begin updating again so stay tuned!

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous