Animal Lover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Lyssa screws up her face as two wolves rush by and she is nearly knocked down.

Stephanie grabs her to steady her as the chase ends. A very familiar grey wolf pins a smaller, cream colored one.

Emmett stands over Joanna, a large paw on her chest.

"God, Emmett, what the hell is wrong with you? Attacking a little girl?"

She stalks off to the dining hall, leaving three thoroughly confused wolves behind.

Emmett snarls and heads for the front door.

[Where are you going?]

[Hunting.]

[I don't get it. You've fought for so much. Why aren't you fighting for her?]

[Tired of it.]

[Riiight.]

[Leave me be, Jo, you're not helping.]

She sighs and walks to her place at the dinner table, utterly unconcerned about her nudity.

Lyssa sits beside her and begins to look longer at Thomas, who licks his lips at the sight of her watching him.

Thomas looks across the room at Emmett's bitch. Dark hair, dark brown eyes, breasts, high and firm, that would about fill his palms. Mmm, nice. A nice ass with hips just made to grab ahold of. His dick stiffened just thinking about it. Hot. Wet. Tight.

Since she wasn't marked he was betting Emmett hadn't been there yet. He was such a traditionalist about some things.

He had been pissed off enough when he'd gone over to talk to her, what would Emmett do if he got there first?

Emmett wasn't around. It was a great opportunity.

Emmett runs down a small deer. Growling, snarling, he tears out its throat, then begins to feed. Warm, thick blood filled his mouth and covered his muzzle.

Gobbets of flesh slid down his throat.

Sated, he went for a run. A long one.

And, as he ran, he began to think.

Of how much he wanted a mate, and pups. Of how much he wanted her.

A number of females, from a couple of packs, had paraded their tails before him. He'd spent time with a few, to their mutual satisfaction, but none had interested him enough that he would mate with them.

One of the reasons he hadn't fully taken Lyssa was that that he thought that, if he started, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from marking her. Then she'd have no choice at all.

She was mad, and rightfully so, as he'd endangered her life by his plans to bring her into the pack, to make her his own. But, it wasn't as if there was a roadmap for this sort of thing. The last human brought into the pack was over 20 years ago.

Should he have Jeremy talk to her? Or Anna?

Damn. He should just go back to the house and cover her in his scent.

Randall had apologized to him... That meant they pretty much accepted her... That they had no real opposition to bringing her into the pack... That, that, he might actually have a chance with her.

She'd been here a bit more than a day now. Ariel had to have someone teaching her about the pack, structure, behaviors.

How could he approach her now?

Could they start over? Go back?

As dinner ends Lyssa lingers and Thomas walks over to the table. "So, come here often?"

Lyssa looks at him, and bursts out laughing. Through the chortling, she gets out, "Could you come out with a cornier line?"

Stephanie huffs as they start walking back to Lyssa's room. "Do we need a chaperone?"

The regularly fucking couple is wrapped around each other, locked together.

"The Madam Alpha assigned me to watch over her. I'm not going anywhere."

He takes Lyssa by the elbow as they walk up the stairs. "So, what do you think of our den?"

They talk of light subjects on the way to her room, walking slowly.

At the door he turns her slowly toward him and puts a hand on her cheek. She looks up into hazel eyes and his face comes closer, and she accepts his kiss.

He then takes her face, and presses the kiss deeper, his tongue in her mouth. His left hand slides down, brushes over her breast, over her waist. He grabs her ass and yanks her closer to him.

She can feel the thickness of his dick against her belly. He groans and she moans lightly. Fur begins to sprout on his arms.

Joanna is coming down for a visit, having dressed, and sees what is going on.

[Stephanie!] [Thomas, let her go.]

[Not doing anything wrong, little one.]

"Enough, Thomas. Move on, now." Stephanie grabs his arm.

Joanna grabs Lyssa, to pull her away. "Hey!"

Stephanie pulls Thomas away and Joanna pulls Lyssa to her room. "What are you doing?"

"What are you doing? You're here for Emmett. Why are you doing this to him?"

"Emmett? Emmett got me into this. If you haven't noticed, he hasn't come anywhere near me. Why should he care?"

"I thought you didn't want to be here, now I find you making out with the local Casanova?"

"I'm stuck here, aren't I? Why can't I have a good time?"

"I don't believe you. You have no idea what he's given up for you, do you?"

"Oh, please. I'm the one who's lost her job, probably her house. What did he lose?"

Joanna looks at her. "You really don't know, do you?"

"What?"

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers
12