All Comments on 'Animal Lover Ch. 10'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DoctorWolfDoctorWolfabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Hope the next installment is soon! That was a beautiful cliffhanger!

hveminemhveminemabout 13 years ago
a bit confusing

The way the story shifts to other parts of the pack is a bit confusing, but an all around good story so far!!! Keep'em coming

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

This was probably your best chapter yet in my opinion. I agree that maybe lines in between switches in POV would have been helpful but I followed it okay. I like how you let the story progress at a decent speed and didn't stop it too soon. I love how Ariel is such a balance to Randall. It was nice to hear Emmett's history. I hope Lyssa doesn't go killing someone with that gun. It'd be a shame to land their butts in more hot water and I'd really hate to see her hurt Emmett when they could potentially be out of trouble. She is really slow though, I mean doesn't she see what he has given up for her and and that he plans to die for her? If that isn't love what is? Why the heck hasn't she come to love him yet? Despite that, I did enjoy seeing their relationship progress and it's nice that they have the time that Emmett originally hoped to have with her. Why doesn't Emmett know the rules? Why didn't he think about the fact that she didn't have sex with Thomas? I still think Randall is a bit of a jerk. He could have found a way around it because of her being a human. I hope that the next chapter comes out soon. I hope that her and Emmett are able to mate soon too. I think it would be better if they do it away from the pack. Once they are back she may feel the pressure to do it b/c she won't want to leave herself open to the males again. Will you tell us what it means that he could hear her call for him without them being mated? Also, what kind of range do the wolves have for telepathy? If they find the general area they're in and Randall goes there, could he talk mind to mind with Emmett? This chapter was really great and I am looking forward to the next chapter. That's a mean cliffhanger :)

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Cute To Complex

What started out as a kind of cute story has advanced into a wonderfully complex story. With Lyssa and Emmitt on the run and the Wyeth pack on their trail. I like the way the pack is trying to find Emmitt and that they seem to almost support his taking Lyssa and running. With both Randall and Ariel admitting their part in bringing Lyssa into the pack, it takes some of the blame off of Emmitt. I look forward to the fight w/Thomas, I can't wait to see him get some of what he deserves. And this new cliff hanger, please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oooo nice cliffhanger....wonder who's at the door..Emmett I hope XX

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Groan!!

Lyssa is still pissing me of with her attitude. So sick of the oh poor me,I want to go home. It she dosen't love him by now, she never will. For f...s sake,mate them. The will I mate her or will I wait is starting to really grate on me. She agreed to be with him, when she went with him to the compound for pete's sake. Now she is still not sure after all he has given up for her what a self centered bitch she has turned out to be. Now you give us a bloody cliffhanger, I don't need more drama to befall them. Okay rant over.LOL

Please post next chapter soon.

shifter91shifter91about 13 years ago

loving your story! You've done a great job of distinguishing yourself from the other werewolf stories and of making characters with complex emotions. I like that the alpha pair and the pack aren't completely sure how they feel about Lyssa coming into their pack. I like Lyssa isn't completely sure and at times can be bitchy about everything going on around her - she's lost so much control of her....who's going to take that well. Plus it rings truer to me then the stories where the main character is like "oh yeah - how nice, you're a werewolf. I've always been intrigued by wolves." Yeah that would be myyyy reaction (not so much). Sometimes I do want to see Emmant lose his temper a little more w/ her - but I think he realizes he (albeit unwilling) dragged her into the mess to start w/. I OFTEN check for updates to your story.....hint hint :)

Nala6Nala6about 13 years ago
Who is at the window?

The farmer of course......

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Great

Great chapter this story has me hooked. please write some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Write soon please

Waiting to see who is there... So excited to find it out.

notsweetenoughnotsweetenoughabout 13 years ago
next chapter coming anytime soon

Please dont end it here. Your story has me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oooooooo

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Where's the next one!?!?!? I can't Wait! LOVE this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

please add more. it really is a great series and i would hate to see it end here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

it'd help make the story easier to read and understand when you're switching from one person to another, one room to another by breaking it even with a simple --- between each line, it takes work to follow as it is which takes away from enjoying the story and getting lost in some other world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous