Ann: A Love Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

She reached up to remove his blindfold, looking over her shoulder as she did. That was our cue. Dawn reached up and grabbed the doorknob, and we stepped back as she slowly closed the door.

We stopped in the kitchen for a drink of water and a quick snack. Then it was back to her room. We took the time to brush our teeth before heading to bed.

Curling up with Dawn, we fell into a spooning position. My cock nestled into that familiar crack of her ass, and I was fully hard in seconds.

"Oh, Neil, your cock is so hard. It feels so hot against my ass."

I cupped her breasts again, just as before, pulling her tight against my body as I squeezed them; kneading the soft flesh in my big hands. I was being gentle this time, trying to get a sense of her sexual temperature. Did she want suave and gentle Neil; or was she more interested in rugged and dirty Neil?

"Oh God, that's it, lover. Play with my tits!"

I lifted her leg, and felt her pussy. She was soaked. I was going to put my cock there, but thought better of it. While I was certain she had cleaned herself out, I hadn't had a chance to clean my cock, other that her sucking me. I started to get up, but Dawn stopped me.

"I know what you're thinking, lover. And I'm glad you're the kind of lover that thinks of those kinds of things. We can shower together later, but let's not kill the mood. Why don't you just fuck my ass?"

Obviously Dawn liked anal sex. Or else she was just being practical. She reached over to the drawer next to her bed and pulled out the KY tube she must have used earlier and handed it to me.

"Here lover, be a dear and grease your pole again. I want this nice and smooth, all the way on the first plunge!"

I spread the jelly liberally over my shaft, and even put some on the tip of her used bud. I slipped my finger in to the first knuckle and twisted it, making Dawn squirm. She reached back and grabbed her right ass cheek, pulling it up for me as I lined up my cock.

I gave her what she wanted, my full shaft all the way to the balls on my first push. She had me let go of her leg so she could squeeze her thighs together, which only made her that much tighter.

We went slowly, with me moving forward as she moved her hips backwards. It was a grinding, loving anal adventure. I played with her nipples, my left arm worming under her body to toy with them from underneath. My right hand found her clit, gently massaging it in time with our thrusts.

In the background, we could hear Sophie fucking Anthony. Jill was screaming as she came hard. We couldn't hear Mark, and that didn't surprise me, or Dawn. I smiled and wondered how long their 'scene' would last.

Dawn and I fucked each other for quite a while. I don't know how much time really elapsed. But it was another two orgasms for Jill, finally followed by Mark announcing his long awaited release. It could have been 10 minutes; or it could have been an hour. It didn't seem to matter.

Dawn was just finishing her third little orgasm, and I knew she was tiring. She didn't want to say anything to me, but I knew it. Since I was tired too, for the first time since we started, I changed the pace.

"Oh good...I was beginning to think you were going to fuck me all night!"

"Don't tempt me lover. It's taken me 27 years to get into a tight ass. And you know how much I love your ass. Maybe I just don't want it to end."

"It's okay; take your time, lover. And I'm glad you love my ass. It makes me feel so much better knowing that you're an ass man."

I wasn't going to take my time. Once I started fucking her faster, my balls felt the difference. I was cumming in seconds. Dawn held still as I filled her ass with my sperm.

"God, I can feel your cock pumping. It feels so hot! I never knew my ass would be so sensitive!"

"So you like this?" I said, squeezing her breast, talking about our new shared interest in anal sex.

"I like you, lover."

We laid together, breathing as one. My cock was still buried in her back side, fighting to stay hard. It was late, we drifting off to sleep still coupled; ready to pick up in the morning where we left off.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers
12