All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 06'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who is ANN?

This is a good story, but my one questions is "Who is Ann"

shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter!

Definitely a wild night for the guys! Very cool seeing that both the girls & the guys got to actually live out some of their fantasies with each other and thought the 'no actual penetration' rule was a really nice touch. The weekend is almost over now so I'm really interested in seeing what happens after that! Great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant! I am new to literotica. I have binge-read all the previous chapters and enjoyed the earnest and cheeky prose. The author has outdone him/herself with the creativity and originality of this chapter. I very much appreciate the respect and honor paid to women as equal partners in pursuit of life, including sensuality, sexuality. This, and the easily flowing prose with occasional humor makes this series titiillating. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
832 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES