All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 10.5'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
well that

fills the disturbing gap quite nicely, thank you.

shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
Thank You mimaster

Thank you so much for this chapter. This chapter filled in just exactly who Nancy is and also what happened with Ann to make her run from Neil's car the night before. Although I really like seeing that both Neil & Ann are so into each other, it's also nerve wracking at the same time because you can see feelings starting on both sides and soon time will be up and she'll be gone. I'm glad Ann called him and Neil was able to confront her about her running out on him like she did. They both are definitely connecting on more levels than just a sexual one.

When she called him 'my Neil' and he called her 'my baby', just seeing how they both reacted on the inside from those simple words alone was enough to make your heart stir a bit.

Loved the sex play on the phone between them. It seems that Neil is making Ann step outside of the safety of her box that she has been living in for years. Asking her to expose herself naked in the sun room, getting herself off with a cucumber while screaming out his name for anyone to see was hot and probably nothing like she's ever done before. She seems to have a bit of exhibitionism in her and Neil is the right one to bring that part of her out.

I also thought it was cool that Neil called Ann to ask for permission to have some fun with Nancy because they were 'boyfriend and girlfriend' if only for the week....it was still very cool. I also thought that Ann was right in implying the 'no fuck' rule. I liked that :) and no matter how hard that probably was for Neil....he is a man of his word and completely stuck by that and didn't go all the way with her. And it now looks as though Neil has helped yet another person out and is able to reap some of those benefits himself as well. Nancy got to act out one of her fantasies with Neil and because of him, she has gotten some confidence to be the person she really is inside. Going to be interesting to see how this encounter with Neil effects her and if this becomes a regular thing between the two, especially after Ann leaves.

I'm also noticing that Neil seems to be bit of a Dominant too and what I really like about that is that at the same time, he's not afraid to say what's on his mind....even if it might leave him open on the vulnerable side. I think that is *very* sexy in a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good work...

I absolutely LOVED it...again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Redhead

Great story so far - you already had me hooked - I am here at 10.5 after all. Then you threw in a redhead - and under the desk - OH, MY!

Thanks

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
fantastic!

I'm loving this story!

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
A great Chapter this is turning into

Diversity is it keyed in a great story I love

244 Jake

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Well those sexy scenes had me hard and the dialogue had me laughing, great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
831 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES