All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 15'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
WOW!

What a great chapter! I don't think I have ever read such an intimate scene as well crafted as the one in this chapter. This just might be one of the most romantic love making sessions that I have ever read, and then when they really started going at it because they both needed more of each other...*wow*. You blended their love, passion and lust for one another so perfectly and that was probably one of the hottest things I have ever read to date. From slow and gentle, to an almost unrestrained-like need for each other. That was awesome. I'm really getting anxious to see what's going to happen when she has to leave. I admit, my whole stomach tensed when Ann said- "Then don't go on without me". At first I thought, this is it! She's going to tell him how she feels! :-o But then I read the next line and actually sighed out loud. All these little comments or a certain word here or there between them both....I can't imagine how hard it must be for them both to hold in their feelings, when it's so obvious how much they love each other.

I am so looking forward to the next part! Why do I have the feeling that I'm going to need a box of tissues soon? As always, great chapter....thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loving it!

I'm totally wasting time when I should be working, reading these wonderfully endless chapters. Loving the whole thing! Dreading and enjoying the fact that I still have many to go. Well written, thanks.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
I thought I was addicted to porn...

...but this story has really got me hooked!!!

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Wow, hot wild and caring Sex mixed with Love

Wow that was hot and Sexy👍

Turning on Mom & Dad a Plus

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
832 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES