All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 20'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
Can't say that I'm surprised

I kind of had the feeling that Neil's parents were into *something* other than the traditional rules that most marriages are based on. I don't however blame Neil's mom for being a bit upset at Paula. When that happened, I also felt that she had crossed an invisible line there too. I'm sure Neil's mom will get her payback with Paula and I'm sure it'll be good too. I really like Ann and the type of person she is but she seems to be the one who's setting some of the ground rules for their marriage. I don't think she's doing it on purpose but I think she needs to maybe stop for a second and ask Neil what *he* wants from this marriage...or maybe what some of his rules might be. Seems like when he tries to say something here or there...she cuts him off with whatever it is that she's thinking at the moment. I'd like to hear more of what Neil actually wants for this marriage and where he sees them both going from there. Great chapter once again! Looking forward to the next part!

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
I been in Love....

I’ve been in affair for over 40 years with a Women, Mimaster has learned the same mind set...

It bring up many questions.... something to sleep on tonight.....

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES