All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 30'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
What a TEASE

What a place to break the story. As I remember all the other pieces have been complete, not left hanging. This is a major tease.

In general, I like this series very much. the characters are very appealing, the plot consistency is good, the sex is clever, innovative, and keeps us guessing. I dislike a few of Anne's quirks, like not telling Neil what's going on but sometimes it's a part of the story excitement. I don't like it after the fact though. Like in this piece where she says part of the incentive for Tammy will "just have to remain secret". Why? If they reconnect with Tammy sometime later, OK. Otherwise keeping secrets from someone you love so much is inconstant with the overall feel of the series. People who love each other don't have secrets, especially when they have been specifically asked about something as Neil has asked Ann.

It's about damn time he got her phone number. I understand and agree about how it works into the tone of anticipation but Neil was on the edge of becoming a wimp. That is inconsistent with his character. He is accepting of Ann's prevarications when he knows she is up to something but the contact info was pushing it.

I hope the next chapter isn't Anne hooking up with someone else. The whole buildup of this story is Ann being an "amazing woman". She isn't only Neil's girlfriend but also the ideal girlfriend for the reader. She is sexy, fun, smart, a good person, loyal, and TRUSTWORTHY. Even when we don't know exactly what she is up to we KNOW she has the best intentions at heart. She is worthy of Neil's dedication, affection, and devotion. The whole series would be ruined by turning her into the "cheating girlfriend" and any sad attempts for Neil to cope with it. I'm hoping that this is another case of Ann setting herself some type of silly restriction that she has violated and feels guilty about, like calling out "Neil" rather than "Antonio". It would be real to her but meaningless to Neil except for the fact that he would want Ann to feel better.

Please don't turn Ann into a cheater.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
My guess at the secret

Ann had something to do with him getting together with Dawn and came home to the reunion specifically to get together with Neil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

This is a great story!

It gets really sappy at parts, but i just skip those parts.

Keep them coming ;-)

shadowsslaveshadowsslavealmost 15 years ago
OMG!!

OMG! I am DYING right now! What an ending! My head is totally spinning!

First, I just want to say that I thought the way Neil and Tina left off was just perfect. The kissing, the words spoken, the words left unspoken....all perfect. Left me smiling and feeling a bit sad too at the same time because I really liked them together.

I'm also glad that Neil told Ann about her giving him her contact info. That irked me a bit but I figured there were reasons for that. As far as this 'secret' that she's been hiding....my mind is racing right now. It could be anything....but I seriously doubt that Ann has cheated. I just cant see that. And come on....there HAS GOT to be 'sappy' parts in here. This isn't a quick 'fuck and suck' story. This is a story about 2 soulmates finding each other and falling in love. How could there *not* be any sappy parts in it? Anyway...I loved this chapter. The ending was enough to have me screaming 'noooooooooooooooooo'!! Now I'm chomping at the bit! I can't wait for the next part! Awesome once again mimaster!!!! :)

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Oh dear 🙁

Dark clouds

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES