All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 78'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
The Standard is Met Again

I must say that you have set a very high standard, indeed, for everyone who aspires to write erotica. I don't know if the story of Ann and Neil was written in a single effort or has been actually written in installments, but the consistency of the characters and the continuity of the story line has been most satisfying. And to top it all, NOTHING in the stories has been so over the top as to be even remotely unbelievable. Kudos to an accomplished author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotica at its best!!!

What an amazing story you have written! I agree with all the positive feedback you've received from all the chapters. This is such a well written story with just such extremely hot sex scenes and encounters. But the thing that has grabbed me the most about the story is how relatable it is to real life. The love you express between Neil & Ann is so tangible. I can't wait to read the rest of the story about Ann & Neil's life. You should seriously consider publishing this as a novel. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES