Annie & June Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my Juney," Annie said still giggling and squeezing June's breast briefly, as June continued to lay there spread-eagled, her hips raised by the two pillows.

"Alright then," Sandy said returning to the bed, adding, "let's reward you for your thoughtfulness!" Sandy placed the items between June's thighs and moved up to the her side, on her knees. Annie moved to June's other side, so that both women were inches from June's succulent breasts. Sandy kissed June lovingly, as she caressed June's breast and pinched her nipple. Annie followed suit.

When Annie's kiss ended, both women began to kiss June's neck. Both women kissed their way down her neck, to the swell of her breasts and finally to her nipples. They licked her nipples lovingly, as the rose colored nubs stiffened rapidly, before each woman took a respective nipple between their lips.

"Ahhh!!!!" June moaned, arching her back and feeling the constraint of the binds, as sensations rippled through her chest and groin. Sandy and Annie continued teasing and softly biting June's nipples, licking and sucking them until the milk letdown arrived, catching Sandy by surprise.

"Mmmmph!" Sandy groaned into June's breast. "Yum...my!" she said coquettishly, releasing the nipple momentarily to speak.

"Like?" June whispered, staring into Sandy's eyes, as her arms tugged at the restraints with each pleasure spike.

"Mmm-hmmm," Sandy groaned, letting her hand flutter to June's pussy, her fingers sliding through June's hair and slipping effortlessly into June's moist cavity.

"Uh!!!" June groaned, closing her eyes and feeling Annie's hand join Sandy's on her cunt.

June's hips began to gyrate gently, as Sandy and Annie continued sucking her breasts and taking her milk. Sandy continued driving a slender finger into June's hole, while Annie strummed June's clit.

After a few minutes of this pleasurable torture, Sandy released June's breast and returned to kissing her way down June's stomach, as she watched milk trickle from the freed nipple and drip down the side of June's large breast.

Annie followed suit and began working her way down June's right side, both women kissing their way down to June's hips, her thighs, while their fingers continued their manipulation of June's cunt.

"Suck her clit, Annie, but don't make her cum," Sandy ordered, as she continued her descent toward Annie's exposed rosebud. The wrinkled hole looked clean and pink, seemingly inviting Sandy to kiss it. And so she did.

"Ah!!!!! Fuck!!!!" June groaned loudly, at the simultaneous feeling of Annie's mouth on her clit and Sandy's lips and tongue frenching her asshole. "Oh!!! God that feels incredible!!!"

"Mmmmph!!" Sandy groaned as she stabbed her stiff tongue into June's anal opening, licking its rim while Annie kept June on the edge with licks of her clit and a finger in her pussy hole.

Sandy sat up and applied some lubricant to her well-manicured fingers. Returning to June's moist anal opening, she gently prodded the opening with her index finger, slipping first a fingernail and then the tip of her finger into the now glistening anal opening.

"Ah!!!! Oh!!! Fuck, I'm gonna cum, girls!!!" June gasped.

"Oh...no you don't!!" Annie shouted gleefully, letting up on June's clit and watching Sandy's ministrations.

Sandy had begun moving her index finger in and out of June's asshole, down to the first knuckle, as June closed her eyes and groaned. Annie resumed sucking her friend's clit, her tongue occasionally dancing across June's labia and hair before she'd latch back on to her clit and sucked.

"Mmmm!!!" June moaned, licking her lips in pleasure, as she continually gyrated and pulled on the soft restraints. "Please, girls!!! Make me cum!!! Please!!"

Sandy drove her finger deeper to the second knuckle into June's lubed asshole. She had easily slipped past the anal ring and felt it loosening with each drive.

"Ah!!!!!" June groaned again, feeling Sandy's finger delve deeper into her, as Annie's finger also slipped deeply into her pussy hole, both fingers manipulating her erogenous anal and pussy zones simultaneously, while Annie continued sucking her clit.

"Don't let her cum, Annie!" Sandy warned, as Annie stopped her sucking and slipped her finger from June's pussy. June relaxed a bit, as Sandy continued slipping her index finger in and out of June's asshole. Her pink, glistening rosebud seemed to now swallow Sandy's finger completely to its base, as Sandy increased her tempo. Glancing up at June, Sandy noticed the older woman's milk-filled breasts leaking milk, without anyone touching them! "Oh my god that is so fuckin' hot!" Sandy hissed to no one in particular, as Annie noticed her gaze and turned toward June's breasts.

"It's natural to leak some if you're extremely turned on," Annie said, crawling over to June's breast and seductively licking up a drop from the side of June's breast up to her nipple. She tenderly flicked June's nipple as it continued leaking.

"Kiss me," June said hoarsely into Annie's eyes, as she continued to squirm and pull on the constraints.

Annie leaned forward to kiss June but pulled back at the last second, leaving June's tongue to dance sexily with air. Annie leaned back and smiled wickedly as she gazed into June's eyes.

"You bitch!" June hissed, a smirk across her face.

"Yeah, that's it, Annie!" Sandy screamed. "Tease her!!" She added, smiling. Her finger was now easily moving in and out of June's asshole. June's opening had adjusted to the finger and swallowed it easily with each thrust. "Come back here, Annie! Let's kick it up a notch!"

Annie shuffled back down to June's pussy just as Sandy handed her the vibrator with her free hand. "Here," Sandy said, "lube this up a bit and run it over her clit and slide in and out of her pussy!!"

"You act like you've done this before," June gasped between moans, still squirming.

"Let's just say," Sandy answered, slipping her finger out June's rosebud and stabbing her tongue into the opening just before it closed. Looking back at June, she finished the sentence, "my sister's best feature is her ass!"

"Mmmm," Annie moaned into June's pussy. She had slipped the vibrator into June's pussy and resumed sucking her clit.

"Oh, my god! You get it on with your sister! You sexy little cunt!!! You're not as innocent as you led us to believe, you bitch!!!" June gasped, before adding, "Make me cum! Please, make me cum!!!"

"Keep sucking her clit, Annie!" Sandy ordered, noticing the leaking milk still dribbling down June's breasts, as she squirmed uncontrollably, her eyes closed. Sandy slowly, yet easily, slid the butt plug into her new friend's asshole. "Okay, Annie, be a good little girl and go nurse mommy's tits!!"

Annie wasted no time turning the vibrator over to Sandy who took it and maneuvered it slowly in and out of June's pussy.

When Annie had latched on to June's breast and was well on her way to nursing, Sandy leaned forward and licked June's clit momentarily before taking it into her mouth and sucking voraciously.

"Ah!!! Oh my god! Oh my god!! Oh my god!!!! Don't stop! Don't stop!! Please don't stop!!!" June began to plead and beg, almost incoherently as she subconsciously tugged at her restraints. Her orgasm approached fast.

Annie nursed greedily and sloppily on June's breasts, while Sandy held the butt plug in her asshole with one hand; drove the vibrator in and out of her pussy with the other hand, while the entire time, sucked on June's clit voraciously.

June's orgasm hit her like a hurricane! She squirmed uncontrollably, screaming a deep-throated scream, as her orgasm attempted to naturally contract her asshole. The contraction was met with the fullness and resistance of the butt plug, which sent new shivers through her vibrating pussy and to her clit, which was being traumatized by Sandy's tongue and suction! Wave after wave after wave of incredible crescents and valleys rumbled through June's body, as her milk streamed freely into Annie's mouth. June continued to babble incoherently through the orgasm, until at last, she began her descent back to reality. Her mind swirled as she passed out from the intense feeling she was experiencing. It was as if every ripple of orgasm had nowhere to settle: Not in her nether regions, not in her breasts, and so they simply kept crashing through her like a pinball bouncing from bumper to bumper.

When she came around, Annie had switched breasts and was now lovingly licking her other breast, having depleted both breasts of their supply for the moment. Sandy had removed the vibrator and was gently lapping at her petals, occasionally brushing her clit and sending mild spasms through June's body.

June began to chuckle in disbelief of the orgasm that had just ripped through her. "Oh my freakin god, that was unbelievable!!!" She said, her arms still pulled back by the restraints.

Annie sat up and moaned lightly. "God that was so fuckin hot, I'm horny again!" She said, kneading her breast and running her hands through her bare, but moist, slit.

June giggled and said jokingly, "Too bad Maria's not here or we could split up into pairs!"

"Mmmm," Annie moaned, closing her eyes and adding, "yes... Maria. Sweet Maria. She did look interested didn't she?"

"Who's...Maria?" Sandy asked, as she freed June from her restraints.

"One of the housekeepers," June replied. "My dominant side took over last night, and I ordered Annie to put on a little show for our housekeeper!"

"Oh yeah?" Sandy said, somewhat amused. "And, she seemed interested?"

"You could say that," June replied, "she couldn't take her eyes off of Annie's deliciously bare and wet pussy nearly inches from her face!"

"Fuck that's hot!" Sandy said at the thought as she watched Annie rub herself while June, now free, wrapped Annie in her arms and kissed her tenderly. Sandy walked to the telephone and called the front desk. "Yes, this is room 307. Can we have some extra pillows, please?" Sandy spoke into the telephone, as Annie and June watched intrigued. "Two's fine, thank you," she added, "oh and could you have Maria deliver those?" Sandy listened for a few seconds and then said, "Great, thank you so much! Goodnight!!" Hanging up the phone, she glanced at Annie and June who watched her with eyebrows raised. Sandy smiled and said, "Let's find out just how interested Maria is!" Then, she stood and went to the restroom as Annie and June continued to cuddle on the bed.

When Sandy exited, she gazed at the two women and asked, "What's Maria look like, so I know it's her when they come?"

"She's Hispanic, short and very pretty!" Annie said almost anxiously, to June's amusement. "Dark hair, dark eyes with a beautiful smile!" Annie added. "Can't tell what her body looks like in her uniform though."

"While we wait, tell us about you and your sister," June asked Sandy, curious. "What's her name?"

"Jillian," Sandy answered.

"How did it happen?" Annie asked, in obvious reference to Sandy and her sister's sexual involvement.

"Last year," Sandy replied, "during my first year of college. Jil' was already a sophomore and spent a lot of time with me. I think she felt an obligation to look after me. One night, we decided to just hang out at her apartment cause my dorm roommate was turning out to be a bitch. We started drinking and somehow, the conversation turned to our mother. We both admitted to each's suspicions that mom was bi. Jillian acted all disgusted, but when she saw that I said nothing, she pressed me. I told her I wasn't sure how I felt. I told her the thought of mom making love to another woman excited me. Jillian grew quiet and turned the conversation to making love to a woman. Neither of us had ever been with another girl, and we both wondered what mom saw in women. Well, to make a long story short, the alcohol got the best of us and we kissed to see what it was like. We discovered we liked it and it made us hotter, so the night slowly turned into a lovemaking session. I remember it being around three in the morning when we heard her roommates come home from partying, and I was eating my sister's pussy in the living room. We both jumped, grabbed our clothes and ran to her bedroom. It was hilarious to see her go out to the living room, where her roommates continued to party with their boyfriends. She chatted with them for a few minutes and then said she was really tired and said goodnight. She came back and we got into a sixty-nine, eating each other's pussies to sleep."

Silence filled the room as Annie and June both stared at Sandy in disbelief, their nipples hard as pebbles as both women caressed their soaked pussies.

"And the anal?" Annie asked, quizzically.

Sandy shrugged her shoulders. "Things just progressed, I guess. Jil' and I still get it on today. We really got into our lovemaking, deciding to explore every sexual delight. I was kissing her ass cheeks one day when I remarked that she had a perfect ass. She told me to play with it, cause it turned her on. I finger-fucked her ass to orgasm that day, and from then on, we were into major ass play, mostly on her ass. She really loves having a tongue in her ass." June groaned, as Sandy continued. "Sometimes, we think about ways to bring our mom into our lovemaking. We have a feeling she's a sexual dynamo, and the thought of making love to her excites both me and Jil', now. We sometimes orgasm describing to each other what we'd do to mom."

"Fuck, that would be so hot," Annie whispered, digging her fingers into her pussy. "I can just imagine your tongue in your mom's pussy and you sister's tongue in your mother's asshole, driving her to orgasm."

A sudden knock at the door started all three women, followed by a pleasant voice speaking English, but with a strong accent. "Hello, housekeeping!"

"That's her," Annie said in reference to Maria's voice, as Sandy walked naked to the door.

Peering into the peephole, she said, "Yup, looks like who you described." She unlocked and opened the door. "Please, Maria, come in," she said politely but firmly.

"Pillows for the ladies?" Maria said, entering and hearing the door shut and lock behind her. Before she could react to Sandy closing the door, Annie and June came into her line of vision. She simply stood there, holding the two, fluffy pillows horizontally on both forearms. Her gaze zeroed in on Annie's bare cunt, her soft, tender folds had blossomed and lay open to Maria's hungry gaze. Maria licked her lips involuntarily, as Sandy took the pillows from her and tossed them aside.

"Thank you, Maria," Sandy said walking up and standing next to the submissive but strikingly beautiful Latino woman. "I understand you've met Annie and June here?"

"Si, Senora," Maria whispered, gazing straight ahead at Annie and June on the bed in front of her. She could feel Sandy's soft breath on the side of her neck, as her naked breast brushed against Maria's clothed arm. "We met...yesterday," Maria added.

"Tell me, Maria, don't they look beautiful? Look at June's breasts – how large and womanly they look. Look at Annie's beautiful pussy, Maria. It's open and wanton. It's almost begging for you." Sandy whispered, as Maria's breathing quickened. Sandy moved closer into the maid, her body pressing lightly against the side of Maria's body.

"Si, Senora, si," Maria whispered. "They look...how do you say? Ra...diant!" She whispered louder, pleased that she'd thought of the word.

"Yes, radiant," Sandy agreed. "And do you know why they look...radiant, Maria?"

The Latino woman nodded negatively as her eyes bore into Annie's, who was softly playing with her engorged cunt, while staring back into the Latino woman's eyes.

"Because," Sandy continued, moving Maria's hair away from her neck and leaning into it. "Because we all three just finished making love to each other!" Sandy gasped just as she licked the side of Maria's neck from the bottom up to her ear lobe, taking the fleshy nub between her teeth and nibbling on it momentarily. Maria closed her eyes, as she unconsciously began wringing her hands, her breathing quickening as her snug uniform showed two erect nipples through it. Keeping her mouth centimeters from Maria's ear, Sandy whispered, "What time to you get off?"

Maria turned her head hesitantly to face Sandy's, their lips only centimeters away. "I...I...had punched out when you called, Senora. I brought the pillows coz they said you asked for me."

Sandy nodded affirmatively before asking, "Can you stay?" Her tongue darted out making brief contact with Maria's lips, knowing the act would send pleasurable shivers through the Latino woman's body.

Maria closed her eyes and motioned no with her head. "No, senora, I have...to go...home. My husband...he..."

"Look at them, Maria!" Sandy said sternly, using her hand to turn Maria's head back toward Annie and June. "Look at her, Maria!" Sandy repeated, knowing Maria's token of affection was Annie. "Look at her beautiful face, Maria! Look at her breasts! Those are mother's breasts!! You can drink her milk, Maria! Look at her pussy, Maria! She shaves it! You can taste her, Maria! Right now! You can taste her nectar! Her milk! You can make your fantasy come true, Maria! There will never be another moment like this, Maria!" Sandy ended. Her hand had risen to Maria's bosom and was gently massaging the maid's breast through her uniform, as she rubbed her body lightly against the maid, who's chest rose and fell rapidly, while she gazed into Annie's glistening, soaked pussy. Annie's breasts were leaking milk on their own, signaling her intense arousal as she gazed at Maria and Sandy through half-lidded, desiring eyes.

"I...I...have worked double-shifts, before. I can maybe call...my husband...and tell him I will work another shift."

"What about your children," June asked, always the concerned one.

"They are with their abuelita, senora. They do not like their father. They are afraid of him. He drinks too much and has a bad temper, Senora! But, if I tell him...I work another shift...he will expect more money!"

"We'll take care of it!" June said, without hesitation.

"Call your husband, Maria!" Sandy whispered into her ear again, before retreating back to allow the woman to move toward the phone.

Slowly, Maria walked to the telephone. She dialed and waited. After a few seconds, she spoke into the telephone, presumably to her husband and in Spanish. While Annie, June and Sandy understood nothing that the beautiful, Latino woman was saying, they sensed irritation and anger in her, as her voice rose and her words quickened. After a few minutes of verbal sparring, Maria slammed the handset onto the receiver and rifled off a string of Spanish expletives at the idle telephone.

Looking back at the three women, she simply said in her broken English, "Fuck him!" And with that, she untied and removed her white smock, covering her blue uniform.

"Correction," Sandy said smiling and moving behind the pretty maid so that both were staring at Annie and June, still laying on the bed. "Fuck...you!" Sandy whispered into Maria's ear.

Maria smiled, as Sandy, from behind, squeezed the Latino woman's breasts before she began to slowly unbutton the buttons on the rear of the maid's blouse. "Yes," Maria said hoarsely and licking her lips briefly as she gazed at Annie. "Fuck me!" She added and reached behind her to unzip her skirt, letting it slide to the floor. It was quickly joined by the blouse, which Sandy removed from her shoulders. Maria stood in a full length slip, watching Annie and June rub themselves as they watched the slow, sensual undressing.

Sandy moved the maid's hair aside again and planted a wet kiss on her neck as she moved the slip's spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and let it flutter to the floor, joining the crumpled skirt and blouse.