Annie & June Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria stood, now, in white, cotton briefs and bra, suddenly embarrassed to be nearly naked in front of Annie and June. Sandy released the bra hook at Maria's back and the Latino woman's large tits came into view, slightly jiggling as her nipples contracted from the breeze. Her aureoles were large and wide with slight slopes that formed the pointy nipples.

"Mmmm," Annie moaned, as she slipped her fingers inside her bare pussy, its juices glistening in the light.

Sandy knelt behind Maria and slowly removed her underwear. Standing naked, Maria felt vulnerable and awkward, but excited at the same time. Her mound was covered in thick, black hair, forming a large, dark 'V' against her olive skin.

"Touch yourself, Maria," Sandy whispered in her ear, leading Maria's arm and hand to her own pussy. Maria continued gazing at Annie and June, but mostly Annie, as her fingers slipped through her pubic hair to rub her engorging nether lips. She closed her eyes and breathed sharply as she opened them and gazed lovingly into Annie's pussy. "You want her, don't you Maria?" Sandy asked. "You want to taste Annie's pussy, don't you?" Maria nodded yes and continued rubbing herself, her juices flooding her fingers. "You want to drive your tongue into her sweet hole, don't you? You want to lick and bite her nipples, and maybe taste her sweet mother's milk, don't you?" Sandy added, more sternly, now playing with Maria's heavy breasts from behind. Maria nodded affirmatively again. "I can't hear you!" Sandy hissed.

"Ye...yes," Maria said in barely a whisper, nodding still.

"Yes, what?" Sandy asked. "I want to hear you say it?"

"I...I want to taste senora Annie. I want...to eat...her...pus-sy!" Maria said, feeling a bit more at ease.

Sandy smiled at the comment, as she grabbed Maria by the hand and led her to the side of the king-size bed, next to Annie. Annie and June moved aside as Maria moved onto the bed and embraced Annie. Annie and Maria gazed into each other's eyes, as their nipples grazed against one another. In the meantime, Sandy moved around the bed to June. Taking June's hand, she helped her off of the bed, as Maria and Annie kissed sensually.

"Oh god that is so hot," June whispered watching her close friend's tongue dancing with the pretty maid's tongue, as Annie's hands traveled to Maria's ass and pulled the maid into her.

"Mmmm," Annie groaned into the maid's mouth as their kissing intensified. Maria moaned also.

"I want you," Sandy whispered into June's ear, as her hands massaged the older woman's breasts. "I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you nursing Annie in the dressing room, you slut!!"

"Mmmm," June moaned as she kissed Sandy hotly. When the kiss ended, June said, "that's quite a foul mouth you have there, young lady!" Her voice had taken on the tone of a more authoritative figure.

"That's right, bitch, what are you going to do about it?" Sandy hissed.

"I may have to spank you with my paddle!" June said sternly. Both women couldn't keep their hands off of each other as fingers explored nipples and cunts.

"Yesss!!!!" Sandy hissed in pleasure at the comment. "Spank me, Mrs. C. I've been a very, very bad girl to your Annie, and I need punished!!" Sandy said, her eyes glazing over from sexual desire, as she French-kissed June hotly. When the kiss ended, Sandy led June into the bathroom, grabbing the paddle on her way in.

On the bed Maria had turned and crawled over Annie; locked into a sixty-nine, as both women feasted on each other's pussy. Their moans filled the room, as Annie navigated through the maid's coarse, thick pubic hair, lovingly licking Maria's slit and nibbling on her clit.

"Ah!!! Senora!!! Annie!!! Annie!!!!" Maria yelled before locking back on Annie's bare pussy. She had never eaten a shaved pussy before, and discovered she enjoyed it very much. With the hair gone, she could taste and feel the flesh; wet with its juices and engorged in its arousal. Maria nibbled on Annie's tender labia, as she drove her tongue deep into Annie's pussy.

"Ah, fuck!!! Eat me, Maria!!! Eat my pussy, baby!!!!" Annie gasped, arching her back some, as she spread Maria cheeks and pulled herself back into the maid's hairy pussy above her. Cautiously, she let her thumb massage the Latino's woman's asshole as she ate her pussy.

"Ah!!! Ah!!!! Ah!!!! Senora!!! Senora!!!!!" Maria screamed in her thick accent, stopping momentarily from eating Annie and leaning back. Her pussy sank into Annie's mouth, as Annie's tongue burrowed into her hole. "Yes!!! Yes!!!" Maria gasped, as Annie continued massaging her asshole with her thumb, removing her tongue from Maria's pussy and settling it onto Maria's clit. Annie sucked Maria's clit and massaged her asshole gently, as Maria's screams intensified.

In the bathroom, June sat on the lid of the toilet, her arms folded across her chest authoritatively; the paddle dangling from her fingers. Sandy stood before her, teasingly pouting her lips, her doe-eyes begging for mercy. "Please, Mrs. C.!" Sandy said coquettishly. "Please don't spank me! I'll be good! I promise!! Please don't spank my ass, Mrs. C.!"

June eyed the young woman in front of her with an eyebrow raised, as she unfurled her arms and simply pointed to her closed thighs, signaling for Sandy to lay across them.

Acting the part of the young, reluctant, girl who had misbehaved, Sandy timidly bent over June's thighs, her groin resting comfortably against the older woman's naked thigh. June caressed Sandy's cheeks with her free hand, while Sandy continued to plead. "Please, Mrs. C., don't spank me! I'll be a good girl from now on! I promise! I won't touch your Annie unless you tell me! Please, don't spank me, Mrs. C.!!" Sandy begged, while gyrating her hips invitingly against June's thigh, her own wetness coming.

June caressed Sandy's tear-drop shaped asscheeks momentarily before moving her free hand to Sandy's mouth; slipping a finger between Sandy's lips. Sandy licked June's finger invitingly, as she gyrated her plump, smooth cheeks for June, as if taunting her! Smiling wickedly, June raised the paddle and brought it down forcefully, the sound echoing across the hard surfaces of the bathroom, as Sandy yelped and then wimpered.

"Uh! Please, Mrs C.! That hurt!! Don't spank me!!" Sandy continued to beg, all the while her ass continued to gyrate invitingly, as she sucked and licked June's fingers seductively.

Smack! Sandy screamed again, as another smack followed, and another, and yet another. Her orgasm was fast approaching, as the spanking increased.

On the bed, Annie had flipped Maria over and now lay above her. Both lay in the same direction as they kissed hotly, before Annie crawled sensually up so that her plump, breast hung invitingly over Maria's succulent lips.

"Would you like to taste my milk, Maria?" Annie asked breathlessly, as she rubbed her raw, humid pussy against Maria's thigh, that Annie had straddled.

"Si!" Maria gasped, as her hands cupped Annie's ass, pulling Annie deep against her.

Maria opened her mouth invitingly and licked her lips, as Annie's turgid nipple descended between her lips and disappeared. Instinctually, Maria took the entire aureole into her mouth and sucked voraciously, as Annie threw her head back. No sooner had Maria started sucking that Annie's sweet, warm nectar flowed out of her breast and onto the maid's tongue.

"Ah!!!!" Annie gasped, as she continued rubbing her pussy hotly against Maria's thigh. "Yes, Maria! That's it, baby! Drink my milk!! Oh!!! Ah!!!"

"Mmmm!!" Maria moaned at the pleasant taste of the warm milk that streamed from Annie's nipple with each suck. The pearly-white fluid tasted sweeter than Maria imagined, as it trickled down her throat. "Mmmm!!!" She moaned again.

"Oh, fuck, Maria!!! I'm getting close baby!!! My clit against your thigh and you sucking my nipple's too much baby!! I'm gonna... I'm gonna!!!"

"Play with me, Senora! Make me cum, please!!!" Maria begged, as Annie reached down and fingered the Latino woman's pussy. "Oh, yes!!" Maria said in her thick accent. "Yes! Yes!! Yes!!"

"I'm cumming, Maria!! I'm cumming!!! I'm...cum-ming!!!! Annie screamed as her body convulsed.

"Si, senora!! Me too!!! Me too!!! Ah!! Ah!!!!!" Maria gasped through her own orgasm, as she continued sucking and drinking. Her orgasm wasn't as powerful as Annie's, who's body seemed to quiver in delight with every suck of her nipple!!

In the bathroom, June was taking great delight in spanking her submissive partner. Her breasts leaked milk from arousal as her hand continued its swath, jiggling Sandy's deep crimson cheeks with every slap.

Sandy had grown quiet, having slipped into an intense orgasm from the overwhelming and alternating sensations of pain and pleasure, not to mention from the whole submissive thing. Her body quivered slightly, as her pussy spasmed, sending a rush of syrup cascading over June's thigh.

"Uh!!" Sandy let out a deep, guttural groan as her orgasm peaked, beginning its descent. June had stopped spanking and now lovingly caressed Sandy's reddened cheeks, leaning forward and kissing each one tenderly, as her hand slipped down and into Sandy's soaked pussy. "Mmmmm!" Sandy moaned at the touch.

June smiled. "Seems like someone enjoyed being punished!" She said teasingly, as Sandy slipped off of June and leaned back to rest on her haunch.

"Oh, I'm sorry, June," Sandy said, gazing at the clear fluid that covered June's thigh. It was literally dripping onto the bathroom floor, there was so much of it. "I should've mentioned that I'm a squirter," she said.

"A squirter?" June asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, a squirter. If I have a strong cum, I literally expel fluid from my cunt, like a man shoots cum from his cock!"

"Oh," June replied, "I thought it was pee." She made the comment in a matter-of-fact tone, as Sandy giggled.

"No, no," Sandy replied. "Think of it as my 'cum'," she added.

"Oh," June whispered, looking down and running her hands over her wet thigh.

"Hey, don't look so disappointed," Sandy quipped, as her eyes met June's. She saw the longing in June's smile and understood. Leaning forward, between June's legs, she kissed the older woman tenderly before whispering, "Do you have a piss fantasy?"

June gazed into Sandy's eyes momentarily before her blinking several times, adding, "No, no...of course not!"

But Sandy knew better, as she forced June to stay seated when she tried to stand. "Yes you do!!" Sandy hissed sternly, as June relaxed and gazed into Sandy's eyes. Sandy kissed June hard before whispering, "It's okay. Jillian and I are into watersports. It's actually quite erotic."

June looked longingly into Sandy's eyes before stuttering, "I...I..."

"Shhh," Sandy whispered just before kissing June tenderly. When the kiss broke she gently but sternly whispered, "Get in the tub."

In the bedroom Annie and Maria were draped in a loving embrace, after each experiencing powerful orgasms. Maria nursed from Annie's breast to relieve the pressure. "That's a good girl," Annie whispered, caressing Maria's cheek and hair. "That's it, drink it all down!" she added, as the distinct sucking sound of someone nursing filled the silent room.

"I wonder what they're doing in there?" Annie whispered, as Maria chose not to answer, reveling in the intimacy and security she was feeling from nursing on Annie's plump breasts.

In the bathroom, June lay flat in the large, empty bathtub, as Sandy squatted facing her, at the end of the tub over June's feet, a dainty foot on either side of June's ankles. Sandy had unwrapped a glass provided by the hotel near the bathroom sink and filled it with water. "Play with yourself!" She had ordered June as she took her seat in the tub and drank, filling her bladder.

June lay in the tub, her head flat on the surface, nearly under the large tub's faucet, as she gazed into Sandy's flared pussy. June was playing with herself as Sandy had spread her legs for June's gaze, drinking quickly.

After a few minutes of June providing agonizing pleasure to herself, and Sandy downing a couple of more glasses of water, Sandy sat gazing into June's eyes, as she whispered, "Ready?"

Timidly, June nodded affirmatively. She could hear her heart pounding in her chest, as the blood rushed through her head. Suddenly, she felt a warm sensation against her toes and feet. Glancing down, she saw the golden stream of urine coming from Sandy's open, engorged pussy.

"Oh my god!!!" June groaned, tossing her head back and bringing her hand back to her pussy. She played with her pussy furiously as she glanced back at the golden shower her feet were receiving. And just as quickly, it stopped.

Sandy was grinning as she stood and walked gently forward until she was standing over June's torso. She squatted down so that her pussy gaped open, pointing into her navel. June continued playing with herself, as she glanced at Sandy's face. Sandy had her eyes squeezed shut as if in deep concentration. In anticipation, June closed her eyes and groaned, as she felt the warm, golden urine hit her stomach. She glanced down at the yellow fluid splashing and running across her stomach.

"Oh!!!" June moaned as she played with herself furiously, the initial stirrings of her orgasm rising from her groin. "Ah!!!! Fuck that's so hot!! Piss on me, Sandy!!! I'm a dirty slut!!! Piss on me!!!" She gasped, as Sandy, grinning, moved a bit forward and covered June's tits with the golden liquid. "Ah, fuck!!!! Piss on my tits, Sandy!! Piss on my milky tits!!!" June screamed, no longer caring about what was taking place. Her orgasm approached very quickly as she strummed her clit and gazed into Sandy's eyes. "I'm gonna cum, Sandy! I'm...gonna....ah.....!!!"

Sensing that her urine session was peaking, Sandy yelled. "Close your eyes and mouth!" And before she could give June a chance to think why, Sandy shuffled upward and shot her golden stream across the mature woman's face, splashing the golden nectar across her sealed lips, her nose, her tightly shut eyes and dousing her hair.

"Mmmmph!! Mmmmph!!!! Mmmmmm!!!!" June groaned loudly through tightly shut mouth and eyes as one of the strongest orgasms of her life ripped through her!!!. The degrading feeling of someone's urine splashing all over her was too overwhelming as her body shook and her toes curled.

As the stream of urine ended, June opened her eyes and mouth. "Ah!!!!" She screamed, as her orgasm peaked and began its descent. "Ah!!! Oh!!! My god!!! Fuck!!!!!" She gasped, quieter, as she wiped the yellow wetness from her eyes and mouth. "Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! That was unbelievable!!!" She gasped again.

Standing, Sandy smiled and pulled the mature woman to her feet, kissing her hard on the lips, tasting the pungent, sour liquid momentarily. Breaking the kiss, Sandy leaned forward and turned on the shower as June moved under the hot spray. Sandy exited the shower tub and the bathroom, leaving June to regain her senses.

In the main room, Sandy found Annie laying on the bed; her legs spread impossibly wide as her bald pussy displayed its raw, reddened lips flaring open, while Annie held it open with one hand and played with her clit with her other hand. Annie gazed lustfully into Sandy's eyes as she spoke.

"That was... the single... most erotic thing... I've ever seen!" she whispered to Sandy, her orgasm lingering, waiting to come.

"You saw?" Sandy asked, in reference to her urine play with June. Annie said nothing, but simply nodded affirmatively. Sandy could tell the older woman was close to orgasm, as she looked around. "Where's Maria?"

"She left," Annie gasped, only half engaged in the conversation as the other half of her mind seemed focus on her impending orgasm. "She said she had to go!" Annie managed to add.

"Did you pay her?" Sandy asked, moving closer to the edge of the bed and standing a few feet away from the writhing woman in front of her.

"I tried," Annie answered, closing her eyes at times to keep from cumming, "but she said she couldn't take money for something she enjoyed so much!!"

Sandy let the conversation drift as she watched Annie strum her pussy just enough to keep her teetering on the edge. "Want some help?" Sandy murmured, noting the shower still running.

Annie gazed at her lustfully before nodding yes. Her mouth was slack as saliva dribbled from one corner.

"Mmmm," Sandy moaned as she positioned her head between Annie's thighs and slipped her hands under the older woman's ass cheeks, staring at Annie's bald, humid and raw pussy. Lifting Annie slightly, Sandy ran her tongue lovingly up Annie's slit before locking onto her clit and attacking it, mercilessly.

"Uh!!!!!!" Annie let out a deep, guttural moan as her hand grabbed a fistful of Sandy's hair and pulled the young woman hard into her groin, as Annie arched her back. Her orgasm slammed into her immediately as Sandy teased her clit without mercy! "Ah!!!! I'm cumming!!!!! Ah!!! Oh!!!!" She screamed, as Sandy licked, flicked and sucked Annie clit through her powerful orgasm. "Ah!!!! Fuck!!! I'm cumming already, Sandy!!! I'm....ah!!!!" Just as Annie orgasmed, Sandy shoved her index finger into Annie's asshole, while she sucked voraciously on her clit. "Ah!!!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Fuck, Sandy!!!! Ugh!!!!" Annie mumbled as her entire body quivered and her toes curled, while her thighs closed tightly around Sandy's face and her asshole flexed repeatedly around Sandy's finger.

When her orgasm was over, Annie released her thigh grip on Annie's face as Sandy crawled over her and kissed her hotly. "Mmmm," Sandy moaned into Annie's mouth.

"Mmmm," Annie returned her moan, as her hands filled with Sandy's plumb asscheeks; her fingertips sinking into Sandy's asscrack.

"Mmmm," Sandy moaned again, "I like that. Play with my ass, Annie."

Annie kissed Sandy hotly as she pulled the young looking woman into her more tightly; her fingers sinking further into her crack. A finger found the young woman's anal opening and slid easily inside.

"Oh, yeah! That's it. Finger my ass, Annie!!" Sandy gasped, kissing Annie hotly, as their succulent breasts rubbed together. "You know what I really like? Really, really like?"

"What's that?" Annie replied, as the two continued kissing hotly.

"I like a tongue up my ass!" Sandy answered hotly. "Would you stick your tongue up my ass, mommy? I keep it nice and clean down there!"

"Mmmm," Annie groaned. "Yeah, I'd like that!! I wanna stick my tongue up my daughter's ass!!" Annie added, remembering their roles.

"Mmmm," Sandy moaned, kissing Annie one last time before shuffling upward, bringer her groin toward Annie head. She turned so as to face Annie's feet before straddling her face and spreading her legs. She had done this many times with her sister, and so knew just how to position herself. She lowered her ass gently toward Annie's face before feeling Annie spread her asscheeks.

"Mmmmm, look how nice and clean! This perfect, pink little hole looks delicious," Annie groaned before sinking her stiff tongue into Sandy's anal opening. At the same time, Annie brought her fingers to Sandy's pussy and began rubbing her succulent lips and clit, as Sandy squeezed her plump breasts; pinching her nipples painfully.

"Ah!!! Yeah!!! That's it, baby!!! Tongue my ass, Annie!!! Lick my ass, Mommy!!!" Sandy moaned, gyrating her ass in circles as Annie's tongue bore into her asshole "Fuck, baby!! That's it!!! I'm getting close, baby!!! Keep playing with my cunt, baby!!! Lick my asshole!!!"

All three women moaned and gyrated in unison as Annie's stiff, wet tongue penetrated Sandy's asshole repeatedly, while June's tongue wildly licked Annie's pussy. Moments later, Annie's tongue on Sandy's asshole and her fingers on Sandy's clit brought Sandy to a tremendous orgasm as she screamed and shook violently. And in response, Annie climaxed violently, screaming into Sandy's ass.