Annie & June Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their orgasms were over, Annie and Sandy slumped onto the bed in complete exhaustion, yet completely satiated. The shower was still running. After several minutes, Sandy stirred and glanced at the clock.

"Holy shit, it's past midnight!" She said standing and looking for her clothes. "Annie, that was fucking incredible," Sandy gasped, slipping on her underwear. "I can't thank you ladies enough for giving me this night! I can't wait to tell sis about it while she eats my pussy."

Annie smiled while watching Sandy dress. Finally dressed, Sandy buttoned her jacked and sat in the chair by the desk. Finding a pen and paper, she jotted down her personal contact information. Leaving it on the desk and standing, she smiled at Annie.

"Give Juney a kiss for me, okay?" Annie nodded affirmatively, suddenly sad to see the sales girl go. "Thanks again for an incredible evening. I left my number on the desk here," she added walking over to Annie and kissing her lovingly. "Call me, Annie. If you want."

Annie said nothing, unsure at the moment if she would have the nerve to contact Sandy again. They smiled, as Sandy walked to the door, waved goodbye and exited.

Moments later, June exited the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her head. She looked surprised to find only Annie. "Where'd everybody go?"

"They left," Annie replied. "Maria had to go and Sandy just left. She left her number in case we ever want to call her again."

June gave a deep sigh, as she dropped the towel from her head and crawled onto the bed. She slipped under the covers and Annie followed suit. Satisfied and exhausted, both women cuddled under the covers, thinking about what had just transpired over the weekend. Without saying a word, Annie leaned forward and took June's nipple between her lips. She sucked and the milk came, slowly, nearly depleted. June moaned as she caressed Annie's hair; slurping sounds filled the suddenly quiet room. Moments later, June was asleep as Annie released her breast and covered her gently. She turned off the bedside lamp and lay there in the glow of the moon thinking about her feelings for June and wishing the weekend was not going to end in the morning. She had been fighting her feelings for June for the last few weeks but now couldn't deny them. She was falling in love with her best friend, and the thought terrified her. She began to cry, wondering whether to tell her or not.

Annie cried herself to sleep after what seemed like hours.

The following morning was somber. Annie and June woke to the sound of birds chirping and sunlight streaming through cracks in the curtains. They made slow, sweet love before showering and dressing. They packed and picked up the room a bit before having a light continental breakfast in the hotel's lobby. Annie had not said much the whole day, even eliciting a comment from June on the quiet ride home.

"I'm just sad that the weekend's over," she said smiling softly at June. While true, it was not the reason she was quiet. She was debating whether to tell June she loved her before they arrived home. But, she never got the nerve, remembering their families and children.

In Annie's driveway, they said their goodbyes, and somehow, Annie thought this might be the last goodbye...at least as lovers.

June waited until Annie was inside before speeding off, wondering why her friend was acting strangely.

TO BE CONTINUED...