Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

At the last minute I pulled back, my cock pulling out of Annie's mouth as she made a retching sound. My cock was glistening in the sunlight as it left her mouth and Annie looked up at me questioningly. I grabbed my cock and with only two strokes was cumming, the first streak shooting across the space between us onto Annie's forehead and across the sun glasses on the top of her head. I moved my cock, getting better aim as I continued to spurt onto her face, then moved down with my last few spurts between her tits.

"You've made a mess," Annie said, grinning at me. "And I wanted to taste you so bad," she pouted.

Smiling I took my finger across her sunglasses, a glob of cum on my finger as I moved it between her lips. "Here you go Sweetheart, can't deny the love of my life, can we?" I grinned as she eagerly took my finger in her mouth, sucking on it with vigor.

I could not believe how quickly I had cum, as I felt my cock hardening slightly to Annie greedily sucking cum off my finger. The sight of my fiancée kneeling in front of me covered in my own jism gave me a wicked thought as I said, "I have a favor to ask." Annie looked up at me questioningly as I continued, "Do you mind not wiping that off you?" I smiled at her looking at me in surprise as I explained. "I want you to be smeared with my cum over your body so when we go to the party I know you're covered in it as you talk to other guys," I said.

I expected Annie to immediately protest, giving some excuse about being embarrassed before Rick and the gang, or any of a hundred excuses she usually made when she looked at me in surprise. Instead of annoyance, a grin appeared on her face as she started smearing my ejaculate across her skin.

"I would be my pleasure to wear your cum, my lover," Annie said. "But what if the other guys smell it on me?" she asked. "You trying to give them ideas?" she asked, again an odd quality to her voice. "You know male dogs, they are always trying to mark territory," she teased.

"Well, if they asked to cum on you, would you agree?" I asked hesitantly, again wondering at the oddity of the conversation compared to previous ones.

Annie looked up at me in surprise. "Do you really want that?" she asked. "Do you want your fiancée turning on another guy so much he cums on her? How far does this fantasy of yours go? Do you care if I sucked Rick and the whole gang off? How about I just bend over a table and let guy at the party fuck me? Is that really something you want?" Annie asked.

Normally Annie would be saying these things in fury, the words spoken while looking for something to throw at me; however, I instantly noted what was odd about the situation, she was not angry. For the first time in the six years we had been together, she sounded like...well, I honestly could not believe she was considering it, but she sounded more open to the possibility. She was definitely NOT mad which was more than unusual.

"Honey, I will always love you," I told her, pulling her to her feet as she smeared the last of my ejaculate between her breasts.

Her perfume was barely noticeable now, the overpowering smell of cum drifting to my nose. Suddenly my thoughts froze. THAT was the smell on her I noted before, cum. Had Annie sucked me off with another man's cum already on her?

Annie's voice broke through my revelation, "Well, I guess that second hard-on is answer enough," she said, as I realized yes, after cumming only a few minutes ago I was already hard again, my cock pressing against Annie's bare thigh.

Whether it was the idea of her finally opening up to other men or the sudden realization I apparently was not the first person to coat Annie with sperm today, I know not, but I chose the safer answer.

"I will always love you. I want you to enjoy life too, and I am only one guy. You are a highly sexual woman, how do you know you won't like being with other men? You say you love me, and I truly love you, enough that I want you to enjoy life, to enjoy your body. If something feels good, is it really bad? Do I want you to hit on the guys? Hell yes, I've wanted it for years! How far do I want you to go? Again, I want you to go as far as you want, this is not about me, although yes, I get turned on thinking about you with another man, but the bottom line is I want you to enjoy yourself," I finished.

Annie looked at me, pulling my head to her and giving me a big kiss. As our tongues met I tasted a bit of saltiness, wondering if it was me or somebody else--Brian's maybe?—on her lips. We broke the kiss and I looked at her expectantly as she whispered words I have waited to hear for years...

"We'll see." she said.

I stared at her in astonishment, with not a small bit of hope obvious on my face. Her voice stronger she finished, "Grant you, I still am not going to this party and fucking your friends, but I will try to be a bit more 'open' to maybe a few passes if one of them tries to cop a feel. Will that be alright?" she asked me.

I looked at her, kissing her again lightly. "I want YOU to want it," I told her. "Don't worry about me, if something happens I don't like, I will talk with you, like we talk about everything in our lives. We are going to be married, we should share everything with each other," I told her, seeing a thousand unanswered comments in her expression, wondering if she were considering telling me about everything happening the last few weeks.

In the back of my mind I could not wait to get to Annie's diary to find out what was going on, but at this point, I was winging it, not knowing what may have happened since yesterday since leaving Brian's after he had fucked Annie from behind at his house.

For the first time Annie seemed partially open to other guys hitting on her, and with the inevitable plans Rick and the others had for the party, I wondered what would happen, eager to get to the party. It would be like putting gasoline on an already lit fire, and I was curious to see how big the explosion would be.

"Let's go, we're already late, and could use another drink,' I told her, giving her a quick kiss as I grabbed my gym bag of pool paraphernalia and followed Annie outside.

*********************

Annie's mind was still in chaos. Did she just suck off her fiancé to hide the smell of another man's cum on her, or did she suck him off because she wanted to please him? She could not deny the enjoyment of pleasing Bob after so many weeks of neglect, but she wondered if subconsciously there were other reasons due to Brian's use of her earlier.

Then there was the matter of whether she was willing to accept the idea of Bob wanting her to hit on other guys. It was something he had always said he wanted her to do, but seemed against her nature—at least in the past; apparently her nature was changing. Or maybe her nature had always been to be this slutty and she had only suppressed it.

These and a thousand other thoughts were in her head as she walked out the door, Bob trailing behind her when his voice broke out behind her, "When did you get that?"

Assuming he was talking about her new bikini, she replied back over her shoulder as she walked to the car, "I picked this up at the mall the other day, bought a few more since I knew about the 'Musical Bikini' game and didn't want to be unprepared without enough suits."

"No, I mean the back tattoo," Bob's voice came from behind her.

Annie's mind froze; Bob's comment causing her to immediately stop, vainly trying to look over her shoulder. "What? Oh...you like it?" she hurriedly improvised. She suddenly recalled the feeling of paper or something Brian had put across her lower back, realizing with trepidation he had put some sort of temporary tattoo or something there without her realizing it.

"Well, it is definitely sexy," Bob's voice drifted through her thoughts, his arms coming around her waist and giving her body a wave of desire. "What's the meaning of the rubies and roses?" he asked, backing up to examine her lower back. "With the glitter on you, it makes you look hot—nice and slutty," Bob purred in her ear.

Annie's mind was racing. "Uh, it's something I grabbed without thinking," she answered hurriedly. What was she going to do?

Needing some time to see what was on her she told him, "Before we go, let me go into the bathroom and check my make-up."

Annie hoped the lame excuse was enough as she turned around and hurriedly headed back into the house, aware of Bob's eyes on her lower back the entire time. Once in the bathroom she turned and stuck out her ass to the mirror, seeing the tattoo for the first time. There blatantly above the low waistband of the bikini, barely above the crack of her ass was a large colorful tattoo!

Abstractedly Annie admitted the tattoo was beautiful consisting of a top row of three gems—two blue sapphires with a red ruby in the center—a middle row of four red roses, and a bottom row consisting of three red hearts over a tribal blue wing pattern fanning out towards her hips. The whole tattoo was about 8" across, the bright colors and location blatant to anybody who saw her.

Annie recalled what people nicknamed lower-back tattoos--tramp stamps--and she knew it was Brian's way of reminding her of his control over her. Typical of the asshole to hide it from her, then send her to Bob without being aware of it.

Thankful it was at least not something vulgar or embarrassing--Brian could have picked something up much worse--she had to admit it looked good on her, turning her ass in various poses to see her reflection in the mirror. Annie had always considered getting a lower back tattoo; however, with plans for a modeling career she held off preferring to keep her skin unblemished—although the 'pure' trend was now fading as several famous models now had tats on their bodies.

After hastily putting on some bright red lipstick—to match the tattoo, she thought wickedly—Annie walked out to where Bob was waiting on the porch.

"Everything alright?" he asked as she came outside.

Feeling a bit more rational and calmer—at least in terms of surprises since her body was still aroused and electrified—Annie answered him, "Yeah, I wanted to make sure a 'certain lotion my fiancée put on me' was evened out enough," she grinned, seeing Bob's smile in response. Heading to the cars, Annie asked if they should take her car, since he would undoubtedly be drinking at the party.

Bob's reply came out rather quickly, surprising her, "No, no, I need to drive. I mean, we can take my car."

His tone of voice was odd. Annie could not understand why the choice of cars would make any difference as she went to the trunk to put their stuff in it; however, Bob's voice, again having an odd uneasy quality to it like he was hiding something came back to her, "Just put everything in the back seat." In answer to her questioning look, he replied, "I have a bunch of stuff from the shop back there and we don't want to get oil on everything."

Annie shrugged--immediately gasping as the material from the bikini top slid across her now sensitized nipples. 'What was happening?' she wondered, feeling the familiar throb of arousal coursing through her body as strong as in previous days.

She recognized the build-up of intense arousal when the boys had given her whatever drug they had tried on her, wondering if the bottle of water was truly spiked with it. Then her mind went numb as Brian's comment returned to her about the stripper glitter: "Of course, this is a bit of a modified solution. I added a few ingredients to make sure you would be more amendable to my commands."

'That asshole,' was Annie's immediate thought, aware he probably had put something—probably their sex drug—into the mixture hoping it would absorb into her skin or some sick shit. Realizing his plan may be working, Annie once again became acutely aware of her body--her breasts rising and falling with each breath, her pulse throbbing, the wind caressing her over-sensitized bare skin, the hot sun stroking it with heat as her perspiration beaded on her, teasing her as it rolled down between her breasts.

Getting into the car, Annie hoped she would survive the day...

*********************

I continued to be astounded at how hot Annie looked, and the knowledge of her possibly wearing two different men's cum on her was an odd thrill. I was morbidly curious about the tramp stamp on her, knowing after asking about it she had not known it was there. While sitting on the porch waiting for her to get out of the bathroom my mind wandered to what she could have been doing to be so preoccupied it could have been placed without her knowledge, my cock hardening with all sorts of sexual thoughts.

When Annie came back out of the house she was more composed and I continued staring at her, admiring how fantastic she looked. The bikini did nothing but accent all her curves, showing off her body more than being naked. And her skin! The stripper glitter blended well on her, not gaudy—having seen some rather cheap strippers—but made of a fine, powdery mixture spread evenly over her body did not so much as sparkle as give her body a soft sheen, reflecting her curves in the sun. The back tattoo was the coup de-grace. Annie looked sexier than she had in years, feeling my heart swell with love for her, while my cock swelled with thoughts about how the other guys would be affected when they saw her.

"Want me to drive my car? That way you don't have to watch what you drink," Annie's voice came to me, breaking my reverie.

Immediately thoughts of the keg of beer and the spy equipment in the trunk came to mind as I rather hastily said, "No, no, I need to drive. I mean, we can take my car," I explained weakly. Annie looked at me oddly; however, she quickly got over it, her mind probably still in turmoil over going to a party with the gang dressed as she was, or being blackmailed, or everything else happening to her.

Seeing her move to the trunk of the car to place her stuff in it, I hastily added, "Just put everything in the back seat. I have a bunch of stuff from the shop back there and we don't want to get oil on everything," I improvised.

Annie shrugged, apparently accepting the excuse or too preoccupied with her own thoughts to care as we got into the car and headed out to the party...the car drive quiet as each of us became lost in our own thoughts.

*********************

The ride to Jerome Wilson's house was uneventful, if you call trying to suppress various groans and moans of arousal uneventful as each bump in the road caused Annie's bathing suit to slide across her sensitive skin like an electrified lover. Even as small as the suit was, her skin was tingling with desire, anything touching it sending shivers all the way to the throbbing core between her legs. Bob had placed his hand on her thigh and was lightly stroking her skin while driving and it was all Annie could do not to orgasm from the sheer pleasure of the skin-on-skin contact. Annie's nipples were rock-hard from both the air conditioner and her aroused state, attempting to bore through the thin material of her top. Every movement or bump in the road left her breasts screaming to be released as the material slid across their sensitized surface. Her body was progressively more aroused, and Annie was afraid she was going to soak the crotch of her bikini bottoms if things became any worse.

Trying to keep her mind preoccupied, Annie stared out the window as they drove out of the middle-class section of the city to the more well-to-do area where Jerome's family lived. Mr. Wilson had started off as a B-movie director who had done very well for himself over the years and had 'retired' from the business, now continuing his hobby by working for the local cable company making documentaries and such. When the mood or money was right he still did odd movies on the side, ranging from action and adventure to sultry romances. He had even directed several porno movies, sometimes using his own house to film them. The successes had made the Wilson's quite wealthy, owning a huge house on the bluff, their backyard overlooking the entire city below.

It had been a few years since Annie had been there, but remembered how extravagant the house had been. The back yard was set in a jungle motif with a lagoon-like pool surrounded by various palm trees, banana plants, and other tropical vegetation. During parties the main deck served as the dance floor, overlooking a steaming waterfall pouring into a hot tub area, which then fed into the main pool to keep it heated.

The backyard behind the pool was one of Jerome's dad's proudest accomplishments, having built a hedge maze covering most of the remaining property. The maze was designed such that over a third of it could be shifted around via potted hedges to change the design on the fly, often confusing people trying to figure out a way out. It had served as one of the main party games for every event hosted by the Wilsons, even offering seclusion from the main house for filming on site for his various 'adult' films.

The maze wrapped around the pool in the shape of a 'U' and extending back until it ended at the edge of the bluff where a large party-size redwood deck and pool house was built. There was a large kitchen area and a smaller wading pool, serving as a secondary party area. The idea was being able to host two parties at the same time without either interfering with each other.

As secluded as sections of the yard were, Mr. Wilson's cinematographer addiction hit its peak, as every inch of the area was under surveillance with hidden cameras and sound equipment; no matter where you were, it was possible somebody could be viewing you from elsewhere on the property. It had made for some hilarious 'blooper' home movies Mr. Wilson showed at parties. Recalling this aspect of the house, Annie wondered if it was the reason Rick and the gang had chosen Jerome's house for the party—so anything happening could be caught on tape.

The thought sent a shiver through Annie. At first she thought it was due to the fear of being seen with somebody groping her, but then she caught herself absently stroking her stomach and realized she was aroused at the idea! The thought of others being able to see her no matter where she went on the property was a thrill, her mind again wondering at her change in thoughts as the cameras used to be one of her bigger fears.

Was she really going to do this? Allow the gang to hit on her? She would do this more for Bob than Brian's orders, though the two coincided. After her considerations this morning, she was resolved to at least be more open and see what happened. In fact, she was sure Rick and the guys would demand something along those lines anyways due to their pictures of her, so being more open seemed a way to appease everybody. Although this morning her decision had been firm, the closer she got to the party the less confident Annie felt.

Her reverie was broken as they pulled into the large driveway to the Wilson's house. Annie could tell from the sound of the music permeating the car that the party was in full gear; however, she also noticed signs of the party having already hit is peak. There were a few people packing up their cars while several parking spots open showed others had already left.

"Damn, we're late," Bob muttered as he parked the car, his thoughts observing the same thing.

Annie looked at her watch and saw it was only 2:30 pm, wondering how it could be 'late' for a party. As if reading her thoughts Bob explained, "Several people had to work today, and it being a Sunday, a lot of people couldn't stay late due to work tomorrow...that's why we planned it for 11 figuring we'd have 3 or 4 hours of solid time before people left. Looks like we're hitting the tail end...but most of these are people we invited from the shop; the gang and regulars like us will be partying until late," he laughed as if to reassure her.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers