Annie's Family Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers

"Don't worry, honey, those truckers are probably so drunk that they'll just drop their pants and dump their load after a couple of strokes. That's the way they always do it with me." Annie could not picture the old woman being fucked by truckers but she hoped that the old woman was right.

"Now, honey, just spread your legs so that the boys can see what you got when they come in."

Annie did as she was told and stood there waiting for the truckers to arrive. Suddenly the front door opened and Annie saw the old man come in.

"Most of them boys were too drunk to come over but these guys were game. They said so long as it wasn't the same old cunt that they'd fucked last trip, they'd have a try."

Annie's eyes grew large when three men walked in. They must have been about six feet tall and over two hundred fifty pounds of solid muscle. They looked mammoth. They were wearing jeans and cowboy hats.

"Whoa wee, that's a nice looking woman there. Them titties look nice and firm. And look it her cunt. You ever see a nicer looking one in your life?"

The other men grunted and leered at Annie's naked body.

"Now, old man, let us understand you. For 300 bucks we get the cunt for three hours, anything goes? She won't say no?"

"You boys got it right."

The man who had spoken walked up to Annie. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her face close to his. He kissed her hard and forced his tongue into her mouth. As he pulled away and released her, the man looked at the old man and said, "You got a deal." The other two men laughed and leered at Annie's naked body.

The first man reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. He peeled off three $100 bills and handed them to the old man.

"Thank you boys. You can take her to cabin 2. It's all set up and ready to go."

The first man grabbed Annie by her arm and led her out of the office. Annie hoped that no one would look out their window and see her naked. One of the men came up behind Annie and slapped her hard on her ass. Annie jumped from the unexpected blow. The men all laughed. As they reached Cabin 2, the first man opened the door and threw Annie into the dark room. She landed against the bed and fell to the floor. The man turned on the lights, as his two friends closed the door behind them.

"Get up off the floor, bitch."

Annie did as he ordered. She silently prayed that these men would not hurt her. Although she felt used and degraded, she did not want to die. She stood there silent as each of the men began to undress. Their eyes gazed with lust at her naked tits and the soft thin patch of hair covering her cunt. When the men had stripped down to their shorts, one of them walked over to Annie. His hand reached out and grabbed her long, black hair. He pulled her quivering body closer to him. His other hand reached out and cupped her right tit. He lifted the tit and brought his mouth down upon her nipple. He sucked the tiny bud into his warm, wet mouth and began to lick and suck on her nipple. His tongue flickered across her nipple causing it to rise and grow hard. One of the other men walked over and proceeded to lift and suck on her left tit. Annie could no longer control her body. She felt her warm juices moistening the walls of her pussy. She felt the cool air against her wet cunt as the engorged lips of her cunt slowly spread open. The third man who had kissed her in the manager's office walked slowly behind Annie. He reached into his shorts and freed his long, hard cock. Reaching down, he pulled Annie's right leg onto the bed. Annie felt her legs spread wide, making her cunt more accessible to his invading cock. She felt the head of his cock rub against her wet opening from behind. With one hand he guided his cock to her wet cunt. He shoved and Annie felt her body being pushed forward and up. She also felt the head of his cock slip into her cunt. His friends placed their hands on Annie's shoulders to keep her in place as he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. He slowly began fucking Annie from behind. Annie began to moan first softly and then louder and louder. The men sucking on her tits became aroused and letting her tits fall from their hungry mouths, they removed their hard cocks from their shorts. Forcing Annie to bend forward, they allowed their friend greater access to her cunt. They brought their cocks up to Annie's mouth. Instinctively, she reached out and guided the first cock to her warm wet mouth. She alternated sucking on one cock then the other. As she sucked each of the cocks, the men reached down and cupping her hanging tits in their hands, they began to manipulate her nipples between their thumbs and forefingers.

Annie was concentrating on the cock in her cunt and the two cocks that she was sucking. She suddenly felt the man behind her grab her hips and shove his cock as deep as he could into her cunt. She felt her insides being bathed in his hot cum. At the same time she felt the cock in her mouth spurt its seed down her throat. As the first cock was pulled from her mouth, the other cock replaced it. It didn't take her long to get the next man to shoot his load into her warm, wet mouth. The truckers threw Annie down onto the bed. Annie lost count of the number of times that each man knelt between her legs and shoved his cock into her waiting cunt that night. She closed her eyes and her mind drifted off to earlier times.

When she awoke in the morning, Annie felt cum dripping out of her abused cunt and her asshole. There was cum splattered over her tits and her hair. The bed sheets were soaked in the men's cum. Annie got up and headed to the shower. The feel of the warm water flowing down her body, washing away the evidence of her abuse, made her realize that she needed to get away from Chun and her sons. Annie stepped out of the shower and wrapped her body in a towel. She headed to the door in time to see Chun and the old man walking to the cabin. They were smiling and laughing. She ran to the window at the back of the cabin. She opened the window and climbed out the window. Still, wrapped only in her bath towel she ran toward some trees behind the motel.

Chun and the manager entered her room. They saw the bed where Annie had endured her night of fucking. They called out for Annie but there was no answer. They looked around the room and then looked out the back window. Annie was nowhere to be seen.

Chun laughed, "How far naked slut run with no one see?"

The manager laughed with him.

Annie ran through the trees. Her feet hurt from the rocky ground. The bushes and tree branches through which she ran scratched her bare arms and legs. She hid behind a boulder on the side of the road. She wasn't sure why she was hiding there or what she was waiting for. She waited silently as several cars sped past her. Finally, after an hour had passed, she saw Chun drive past her hiding place as he headed back home.

Annie saw a car driving slowly down the highway. She ran out from behind the boulder and waved at the driver. The man stopped his car and stepped out.

"You okay, lady? You need help?"

"I... okay. Yes, please you help me?"

"My god lady... where are your clothes?"

"Not have any. Please you help me... I need get away... I need go someplace... please..."

"Okay. Get in the car. Here put this on you." The man removed his jacket and draped it over Annie's naked shoulders. He led Annie to the car and opened the door for her.

As Annie entered the car, the man looked down and admired her bare legs. His eyes caught the slightest glimpse of the thin patch of hair covering her pussy as the jacket and towel rose as she sat down. The thought of the beautiful Chinese woman's bare ass sitting on the front seat of his car gave him an instant hard-on. He turned slightly so that she wouldn't see his reaction. He closed the door and walked around the car to the driver's side. As he sat down, he knew that there was no way to conceal his reaction. He just hoped that the woman wouldn't look down at his crotch. He put the car in gear and proceeded to drive down the road.

"So, what's your name?"

"I... Annie."

"I hope you don't think me too forward but can you tell me about the predicament that had you end up the way you are dressed on a lonely country road." "I not understand what you mean."

"What happened to you that you were half-naked on the road?"

Annie sat silently for a moment while she put the whole story together in her head. Could she answer the man's question without having him think of her as a whore? Did she want to tell him how many men had stuck their cocks into body? Should she tell him of how her own sons had raped her? Should she mention how during the past three days she had been fucked more times than she had in her entire married life? Should she tell him of how her husband had traded her cunt for a room? How could she explain to the man how she came to be on the road without getting into the sex?

The driver looked at Annie and could see that she was trying to make a decision and how to answer his question.

"Look, if it's that complex, you don't have to answer. I just thought that maybe if you discussed it, you might be able to figure out what you wanted to do next."

"I .. I... tell you... story."

Annie started out telling about the traffic stop and what happened from that point on. She didn't go into graphic detail, but the man knew from the way her story would break off that she must have been repeatedly raped and abused by a large number of men. As Annie told her story, she felt her body getting excited. The thoughts of all the different cocks and of how she had cum as each man had filled her cunt made her nipples grow hard and her love juices coat her pussy walls.

The man felt his cock grow hard as she told the story. He also felt his heart break for the poor woman. When she finished telling him about her night at the motel, he saw her eyes travel down to his crotch.

"I'm very sorry. I know that your story should not excite me, but I can't help it. Would you like me to drive you to the police so that you can report the bastards?"

"No... no police. You just drive." "But where should I bring you? I can't drive forever. You need to go somewhere."

"I not know yet. Please you take me with you?"

"Lady, I'd love it, but what about your family?"

"I not have family."

Annie looked out the side window and watched the road speed by them. She was scared and confused. She didn't know where to go or what to do. She knew that there was really no place to go except home. But, she also knew that she couldn't go back there.


After a little while, Annie looked over at the driver. He was an older man, about fifty, and not in very good shape. He seemed to be a kind and caring man. When she looked down at his crotch, she saw his hard cock straining against the confines of his pants.

The driver saw Annie's eyes staring at his crotch. "I'm very sorry about that. I usually don't have a beautiful, half-naked woman sitting next to me. Please forgive my reaction."

"My house is down this road. Tell me where I should bring you."

Annie looked into the man's kind eyes and said, "Take me your house, please."

As they pulled up to the front of his house, the man got out of the car and ran to open the door for Annie. He tried to not look at her legs as she slid out of the car. He closed the car door and ran to open the front door of the house. As Annie entered the house, she saw a huge living room with a fireplace directly in front of her.

The man looked at Annie. "The bedrooms are upstairs."

Annie's eyes grew hard with anger, as she turned to the man. "You like others... You want only fuck me... I not whore... "

"Whoa, slow down lady. I only meant that the bedrooms are upstairs and you'll find some shirts and pants up there. I won't even go up there until you come down. I understand why you find it hard to trust men, but try to trust me, please."

Annie looked into the man's eyes and could see that her words had hurt him. She was sorry for what she said. She knew that she owed this man something for picking her up on the road, driving her to safety and trying to help her. She also knew that she had only one thing that she could give him. Others may have taken it, but to him she would freely give it.

Annie's hand reached under the jacket and removed the towel. She removed his jacket and spread her legs so the driver could see her wet cunt and naked breasts.

"I sorry for what I say. I owe you much. I only have this to give you. You like? Please take?"

"You don't have to do this or give me anything for helping you."

"You not like? You not want me? You think I whore. I give you what others take but I not give them. Please, I want give you this."

The man moved forward and pulled Annie's naked body closer to him. His lips tenderly kissed her lips. He moved his mouth slowly along her cheek to her neck.

Annie reached down and freed his hard cock from his pants. She gasped as the biggest cock she had ever seen came into view. Annie lowered her head over his cock and slowly enveloped his cock with her warm, wet mouth.

"By the way, my name is Rocky."

Annie smiled as she slid her mouth over the throbbing cock, licking the head and shaft. She knew that in the last three days her life had changed, more than it had in the past 35 years. She knew that she would never go back to Chun or her sons. They would have to spend their lives remembering her either as a loving wife and mother or as the slut that they had fucked and given to other men. She looked up into Rocky's eyes and saw a mixture of sympathy, kindness and desire. She also knew that there was a very good chance that one of the men who had fucked her had left her with a baby in her womb – a baby that would be half white and one that no one in her family would willingly accept. Her family would always treat her as an outcast, a whore. Now she had an opportunity to start a new life. Maybe even a better life.

Annie released Rocky's hard cock from her mouth and reached for his hand. She led her eager savior up the stairs to the bedrooms. They would not be married but this would be their wedding night. Annie realized that this was the first time she had smiled in the past three days.

rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers
12