Annie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last waves of pleasure rolled away, they both became aware of the others labored breathing, and Beth rolled to the side freeing the younger woman from the grip of her thighs. As Beth's vision came back to normal she was able to see the fruits of her pussy spread almost completely over Annie's face and had even dampened her hair. As their breathing came back to normal, Beth popped herself up on one elbow and wiped some of the cum juices from Annie's face, and to Annie's surprise, wiped it all over Annie's pussy, mixing the both lots of juices together and then proceeded to spread it around Annie's lips and inner thighs. Beth rose from the bed, unsteadily heading towards the toilet on legs that were still unbelievable trembling from the intensity of the pleasure, but she turned at the doorway and looked at the younger woman's continued surprise.

"Don't touch that, leave it right where it is, I will clean it all up... with my tongue... when I get back."