Ann's Art Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

"Please!" the dean shouted with his dark, loud voice. "Don't you dare damage this sculpture! The reason why I showed you this extra-ordinary piece was, to make you aware of the kind of material that is available to you. Don't just use whatever is easy to work with, select the best material for whatever you want to create. Just like Ann obviously selected the finest materials for her breast sculpture. But enough of that. Please head out to the cafeteria, where we will have lunch together."

A polite clap of hands, then steps again. Silence. Was she finally alone now? Damn, her boobs hurt! She listened intently. There, she could hear some typing noises. Was the assistant still there? Ann wasn't sure. She waited, the feeling of her red, hot breasts almost overwhelming her senses. What an experience that was! Finally, she heard a chair moving, steps, the door. Nothing. Silence.

Ann waited a bit, strained her ears. She couldn't make out any sound. With pounding heart, she pressed the switches, groaning as her hurting breasts were released. She then climbed out of the column, checked the room. Nobody was there! She grabbed the heavy, wooden column, tried to rotate it to get her clothes out. Damn, that was difficult! After a few tries, her shirt and her rather short skirt finally showed up, bra and panties were still stuck inside. Ann groaned, put on the few clothes she got out, and pushed the column through the door.

The way to her dorm was exciting, to say the least. People looked at her curiously, probably wondering about the column she was carrying. Maybe they also spotted her bouncing, bra-less breasts, or got a peek under her short skirt. But Ann didn't care. She was just glad when she arrived in her room, totally spent. What a day that was! How exciting! It was so hot to feel just her boobs being handled by strangers, she could come on the spot, just thinking about it! But now she had work to do! She desperately needed a strategy for that meeting with the dean! And she needed to start working on an artificial 'copy' of her breasts immediately! How else would she manage that piece of trickery she was embarking on?

END

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers
12