All Comments on 'Ann's Revenge Ch. 04'

by sleepless 3

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
fregenfregenover 16 years ago
Ouch

Sounds like this woman lives by the motto "don't get mad, get even." Don't mess with her.

A nice finish to the story. But might I say a tad bit delayed?

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoops!

They make a very good solvent that dissolves Super Glue - no problem. Ok story, but in the end she's going to get dumped and I can see him seeking harsh revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ok she embarasses him

But in the end, he's going to get 1/2 of everything, force the sale of the house and unless I miss my guess, his revenge will not make her happy. All her revenge has gotten her is a divorce. Hope she enjoys it. She lost!

texcavemantexcavemanabout 11 years ago
revenge

I wonder if she could be charged with wrongful imprisonment?

I would think she faces possible lenghty jail or prison time for restraining him and then super gluing him like that and requiring medical attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not very well thought out

She's going to jail. In the eyes of the law she has committed several crimes which should get her between 1-3 years in jail. Given her actions, he's going to get a lot in the divorce. I wonder what she will think of her "revenge" sitting in a jail cell? What a foolish woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I missed the revenge

She humiliated him. But in a Court of Law he's going to get more than his share when he presents the Police reports. Face it - she screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kinda with previous commentators

I think she has over thought her position. Most likely she'll end up in jail. Which means he'll make off with a lot of their marital things. A good attorney would rape her in Court. I think she has lost most everything in exchange for embarrassing him. Not a good bargain. Poorly thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She missed the boat

Previous commentators were right. She overplayed her hand and is about to get clobbered by the law. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incoherent finale

she already removed the chastity device in the previous part, and all the glue part would make her lose the divorce cause and end up in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when he gets out of hospital...it will be very painful for wife

Here is what I would do to you if you did this to me. First, during the week, I would tie you up to bed, face down. I would leave you there until you told me where the key was...And I would beat your ass each and every day. Next, when I did get out I would make sure you never ever went to another man-period. No not kill you, just maim you, legs arms broken in so many places they have to amputate. How's that you bitch?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Back at You,CUNT!

- First,the guy was a fuckin' asshole to let her con him into that chastity game to begin with.Certainly,after a day he should have knocked her out and taken the key to free himself.

- If this thing played out as written,Chapter 5 should be about him being discovered and treated.

- For Chapter 6,the Grand Finale, he kidnaps the twat and proceeds to torture her for a week! First he secures her to a medical table and attaches electrodes to her clit. He hits her with a painful amount of electricity to the point where the skin on her clit can be smelt burning. Next,he slowly removes each of her fingernails,slowly.Then,after a lot of other disgusting stuff,he burns off her nipples. ~ The story ends with him sipping a Pina Colada ,next to a big-tited beauty,on a warm beach in a non-extradition country.

(She could have fucked another guy,or two, in front of him,or even had a couple of guys fuck him. But that bullshit of doing physical harm,and then putting it on the internet for family and friends to find is way below the belt,and he now needs his revenge.You reap what you sow,so these two shitty people need to get exactly what's coming to them!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm STILL laughing at how bad that was!

First off, he was whacking off all the time. He didn't even need to remove the cage to ejaculate. Secondly, the cage is a toy and an idiot removes it without the key in nothing flat. This was just poorly thought out and badly done. The result of her handy work would have been jail for her. She has committed assault, battery, sexual assault and a number of other crimes against his person. He finger prints and DNA are on him. She's toast. While she lingers in jail he would have divorced her and kept 90% of the marital assets due to her criminal convictions. Boy was she a dummy. Boy was this story awful.

croydon2000croydon2000about 7 years ago

Fantastic story!!!!x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid hub

Pathetic, stupid husband who love the wife too much. He should not have followed the game.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 6 years ago
anns

I was with it until the last chapter. just not my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lackluster ending to a decent story.

Good story except for the silly ending. Any divorce lawyer would love the gift of his client having felonies of this sort committed on his client. While wifey is spending 20yrs in jail hubby will recover and own everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

GOOD CUNT REVENGE STORY. SHE DESERVED TO BE CHEATED ON IF SHE WAS HALF AS INTERESTING AS THEGOOD PUSSY IN TOWN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. Good to see the cheating shit of a husband get what he deserved; humiliated and degraded by a Superior Woman.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

I hate cheaters (both male and female). I can understand her having some revenge, and getting rid of him. In this case she went way too far. He may suffer public humiliation, but she will be going to jail for quite some time and that is assuming she hasn't done permanent damage to him. Final tally: she publicly humiliates him, but the cost is several years in jail, loss of most of her share of the marital assets, her career may be toast (who is going to hire someone above fast food/retail sales/janitorial level that is a convicted criminal with a violent past). she destroyed both of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to agree with SwordWielder. Yes, this story is fiction. However, in a real world situation she'd inevitably be caught and prosecuted. At the very least, her good name and reputation would be soiled for the rest of her life. He'd have to endure his due humiliation and all, but would it be worth it to her in the aftermath? I wonder.

Otterman978Otterman978about 2 years ago

Great revenge, 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was stupid. She'll be spending significant time in jail and/or prison. He would have gotten half of everything including the house anyway in the divorce. Since most all states are no-fault, she loses. She can't even legally throw him out of the house during a divorce. If he gets a jury to sentence her to a long prison term, he'll get more than half. And since he'll have the film (the police will confiscate it) sending her to prison will be a slam dunk.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There's revenge, then there's this tripe.

She'll be lucky if she gets half after pulling this shit.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Fabulous. But the fantasy can no longer support the load of complete unreality in this last chapter. All the super glue and metal rods and whatnot beggars belief, and even in this fantasy story, it lacks all plausibility. Other readers are correct: the wife will be caught and prosecuted and will end up in prison. I don’t think the author thought this chapter through carefully enough to ensure that the entire story allowed for suspension of disbelief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous