All Comments on 'Anonymous and Loving It'

by c7racer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Total bullshit but good fun. One little mistake: you had blonde Kylie going down on your heroine's "cock" towards the end. I think you meant "cunt".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unprotected sex; blacks are a greater risk

In the U.S., blacks' HIV rate is seven times that of 'whites' or Asians.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A-OK Carnal Bustle & Flow

Character development is lagging somewhat behind the admirable qualities listed above. The author has a very nice humorous touch having the narrator deprecate themselves blatantly or unintentionally by turns.

I'd love to see c7racer mix in some Eudora Weltey with her Anais Nin gone wild schtick for counterbalance & nuance. No doubt, however, about author's ability to raise heat & occasional disparate giggle in tight clinches.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
Fun, but

a bit over the top. Her dentist friend taking six guys up the ass in one night? Yeah, right

But the story was good fun - perhaps (as was suggested) a bit of character development and less mechanical fucking would improve the result substantially

OneNemesisOneNemesisabout 11 years ago
Great short!

I liked your story very much.

To anonymous:

In this world we have to worry about HIV, HERPES,etc. in the fictional world, you should know that those diseases do not exist. If you are so concerned, then either write your own story(including the diseases) and see how much people like it.

Better yet, keep it to yourself,or even better, stop reading this stuff and go play with yourself.

You (anon, that is) should have the balls or ovaries to not be anonymous when you make such rude comments.

C7: keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not "First Time" unless you mean for lesbian sex, in which case it should be in the Lesbian section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous